It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Flat Out Lies About How Obama Reacted to a Protester at a Rally

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
I get why people don't like Hillary.

But literally every single time I turn on a Trump speech (I listen frequently on Sirius/XM), he is spewing blatant lies.

Would a Trump presidency be like this? Just non-stop, obvious lying about everything?

Better than spewin blatant horesh** and tripe as our current president (no , I will not honor by capitalizing . So , dont even go there) or Hillary Clinton....

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

When it comes to diplomacy, there's no comparison between the two. Obama makes Trump look like #Face Von Clownstick!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Absolute Rubbish , Mr. Trump Never Said Anything like that . He did mention though at his Rally in Florida Today , that the Reason the Crowd at that Hillary Rally would not Listen to Obama and Calm Down when that Lone Trump Supporter showed up there was because he is Not Running for President , Hillary is . It seems the Black Folks in N.C. are Not that Enthused about Hillary as they were for Obama when he ran back in 2008 .

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hillary lied about her numerous breeches of national security.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Actually I do.

I don't agree with either of your scenarios.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Absolute Rubbish , Mr. Trump Never Said Anything like that .
Actually, he said exactly that.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

She is, in the legal sense of the term, a TRAITOR!!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

pssstt...
It wasn't a secret.

sssshhhhhh.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Absolute Rubbish , Mr. Trump Never Said Anything like that .
Actually, he said exactly that.

Then he was Mistaken . Obama was Talking to the Crowd .

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Greggers
I get why people don't like Hillary.

But literally every single time I turn on a Trump speech (I listen frequently on Sirius/XM), he is spewing blatant lies.

Would a Trump presidency be like this? Just non-stop, obvious lying about everything?

Preference, to put it simply.

What I mean is exactly how you prefer to have your lies told. Eye to eye? Whispered? Yelled?

It's been over a hundred years since the most honest president, Grover Cleveland (so the interwebs tell me).

But Trump appears to be a pathological liar, or at the very least seems to lie almost constantly. It's to the point where I literally don't know how anyone could believe anything he says without first double-checking.

Hillary, on the other hand, is like most career politicians. You can expect her to lie about anything that could potentially damage her, but she's far more selective in her lies.

Like, for example, you're not going to hear Hillary saying, "I have heard from reliable sources that Donald Trump is going to be arrested this afternoon" unless it was true.

Of course, there's also spin, which I suppose includes lies of omission and a biased interpretation of actual facts, but spin seems to define politics in all its forms.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
So THIS lie from Trump, which could've just been him misinterpreting who Obama was yelling at, is what makes you think this election cycle is nutty?

Hmmm

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I laughed when I saw Obama shouting. He did actually get angry but only because he could not get his crowd to shut up. His ego is so huge, he's having a hard time understanding he has been a complete failure and is now irrelevant.

He wasn't shouting at the Trump supporter though.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

So you prefer someone to lie to you tactfully. Fair enough

Personally I would rather have the lie be bold and easily debunked, makes my life easier, of course I'd rather not be lied to at all. Given the options, I'll take the bold liar.

Excusing ones lies because you like the way they are presented doesn't make them better at anything but being a liar. I hope you can see your bias on this.
edit on 5-11-2016 by JinMI because: Snark underserved and ommited.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It's just plain SILLY ... Why BOTHER with something like this? Why even bring Obama into it?

It's not MY campaign to run...but I would FOCUS on Hillary MORE if I were Mr. Trump...

Maybe it is lack of sleep? The RIGORS of the road?

Either way...I see it as BAD judgement call in this CRITICAL time for undecideds.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
It's all getting a bit SILLY now. Lying about Obama, when HE isn't even RUNNING for POTUS.

Complaining about how the media always focuses on protesters at his rallies, Trump said Obama “was talking to the protester, screaming at him, really screaming at him,” adding that “if I spoke the way Obama spoke to the protester, they would say, ‘He became unhinged!’ ” He then reiterated his point, saying that Obama “spent so much time screaming at this protester and, frankly, it was a disgrace.”

Really now? Well *I* don't recall THAT happening quite the same:

because trump is a liar, its just trump supporters dont have the education level to realize this. they actually believe trump is on their side lol. he dont hang out with average joes, he hangs out with the wealthy elite. its what he has always done.

trump is just manipulating those trump supporters into believing that he is in their side when is is not.

here was indeed a pro-Trump protester who interrupted Obama’s speech Friday afternoon, but the president chastised the crowd for booing him and defended the Trump supporter’s right to free speech.

SOURCE

Our POTUS gets it. Why would Trump make something up like THIS? Something so EASILY proven FALSE? What possible gain could get GRAB from making such outlandish CLAIMS?

This election is getting NUTTY folks. Hold on to your armchairs...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

His ego is so huge

Obama's ego is huge!? Contrasted with Trump!?

Even Trump supporters on ATS have attributed the megalomaniac tag to him.

“All of the women on ‘The Apprentice’ flirted with me — consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

Nope. Definitely not a huge ego.

...and don't forget he as the best words, no one is less racist than him, no one respects women more than him. No one. He's #1.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: TheBulk

She is, in the legal sense of the term, a TRAITOR!!

This is not a secret it is widely known and published through out the world. It is one of the cornerstones of MAD.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well.. the guy lies without conscious. I understand voting Trump because you hate Clinton... but to honestly support the man based of his character shows a severe lack of judgment. He doesn't care about 99% of us and neither does she

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

trumps just a liar, its evident in his fabrication at his event of what happened to the protestor at obamas event.

the protestor was treated civilly and with respect by obama, even though he was doing somthing he shouldnt have been at the event.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

But WHY lie about something so PETTY?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join