It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Coup and Counter Coup Revealed by Dr Steve Pieczenik

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I'm going to post all these videos on the View's facebook page and get some popcorn.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Who is this guy? I´ve never heard of him!

He then posted this video on his YT channel:

This is a bit overwhelming.

Is this guy crazy? Did he had a stroke or something?
edit on 1-11-2016 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Ummm...I just wanted to say...thank you...

And not for the smarmy patriotic display's either...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I've pondered what might happen should a candidate for POTUS seriously piss of the intelligence agencies by flouting rules they live and die by.

Hillary is sloppy with security, ignorant of technology, and utterly empty of any conviction, unless you pay the right price then she'll promote whatever it is you believe in as if it were gospel; and it doesn't matter if she's taken money from someone who promotes the exact opposite from your positions, her malleability and conviction vary upon the amount bestowed to their endowment or various other front entities.

Public face/private face in all dealings with the Clintons, so you have to wonder about what they're up to when they say they're helping children somewhere.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

He belongs to the CFR? Forget it. Stop the presses, this man is no effing good. Anyone who belongs to the CFR is part of the shadow government. No ifs about it. The CFR was created in 1921 by big bankers JP Morgan and Peter Schiff to be American's propaganda machine after the failing of the League of Nations. George Soros is on the board. Enough said. What's happening here is a psyop program. Further searches he's on Infowars, another psyop program. 

Who better to know about them than an insider?
Who would be better to be involved in a coup?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Deutschland uber alles!

I mean ...

Make America great again!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Apparently someone took down his website after posting the video 20 minutes later. He's talking about it on Twitter.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

A war for your minds

I'll take Jones for one thousand...Alex...

Nice Avatar BTW...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
This guy just made it to the top of the Drudge Report. Just a tad more coverage than ATS!

Also saw a few link on FaceBook linky

getting around pretty quick

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

edit on 1-11-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Watcher777

If this is indeed true, then their could very well be the same reaction in Britain, as it has gone down an almost identical path, with cronyism being the norm . The internet has little censorship, unlike the Murdoch owned MSM. So hope its true.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Deutschland uber alles!

I mean ...

Make America great again!

Desperation looks good on you.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Honestly, I can't tell what's true anymore, so I have to go with "feels true". And that's dangerous. Scary times.

^this 100%.

If it is true, let's hope the grifters lose.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I would just keep an eye out on the White House....

POTUS spokesman came out fully behind Comey, maintaining separation from their investigation..

Which was kind of surprise to me... now this video kinda puts it into perspective..

Crazy times... wait and see...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: loam

I would just keep an eye out on the White House....

POTUS spokesman came out fully behind Comey, maintaining separation from their investigation..

Which was kind of surprise to me... now this video kinda puts it into perspective..

Crazy times... wait and see...

Even if this were true, don't you think they would obfuscate the details from the public and have the Clintons go down a bit easier? If that type of info became public....could you imagine the storm?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Watcher777

If this is indeed true, then their could very well be the same reaction in Britain, as it has gone down an almost identical path, with cronyism being the norm . The internet has little censorship, unlike the Murdoch owned MSM. So hope its true.

I had the exact same thought.

The paedophile aspect of all this Clinton lark will most likely link to/involve many paedo-perverts within the UK establishment, and even those of many other countries too.

My little flicker of hope has just turned to a flame.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
Who is this guy? I´ve never heard of him!

Me neither. But he's getting coverage. Now on Drudge Front Page. He's got some great creds. On the other hand, he's done some really weird stuff in the past. But the issue now is how much how fast and how far penetrated. If he "has legs" and makes an impact into the public psyche is really all that matters. I know that from a "let's research this carefully and not jump to conclusions" point of view this is a bad thing, but that's not how this week works. We are beyond being reasonable here.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Especially as its the intelligence community using , recorded vices to control the politicians, if their has been some sort of moral outrage within the community of spooks. It could be far reaching, as the old guard would have encouraged, moral laxity to get the dirt on their funders. Mabey some one in spook land has said enough is enough.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

They should all be leaving the sinking ship quite fast if this is the case. Because if the can of worms gets opened the # storm would be intense.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join