It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Streets Descend into Lawlessness - "We are losing control of the streets."

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Not only did I think it was over the top while reading the OP, then it got to 'if Hillary wins..." This is an obsession.

link   
I remember how England fans were reviled in Germany and France in the 1970's/80's because of their alcohol-fuelled antisocial behaviour.

Now, they welcome in hordes of mediaeval people from lands marred by countless centuries of violence and bloodshed - mainly young men, mind - with a flag-waving, ticker tape reception.

Times have certainly changed.

link   
a reply to: grey580

" Everyone is descended from immigrants. Except for native americans of course. "

Please..........tell me you don't really believe that. You think the so-called "native" americans sprung up from the rocks or something? They came from Asia and Micronesia for crying out loud.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

"It's becoming clear that at bottom there is a higher absolute number of criminal cases only because of the increase in number of people living here with the arrival of the refugees," de Maizière said.

Report: refugees have not increased crime rate in Germany

Take it with truckloads of salt though, federal controlled media. But... there's this:

Absolute numbers of crimes committed by Syrians, Afghans and Iraqis - the three biggest groups of asylum seekers in Germany - were high but given the proportion of migrants that they account for, their involvement in crimes was "clearly disproportionately low", the report said.

Migrants linked to 69,000 would-be or actual crimes in Germany in first three months of 2016: police

Gatestonewall, thoroughly debunked with 2 decent sources. Next!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
even I as a democrat agree that Merkel went to far...her country is too small for that amount of immigrants to assimilate, and the refugees didn't go through the rigorous process that middle eastern people go through when they come to America
As a liberal, and one who cares deeply about refugees, I agree. The way in which this happened, and the volume, are concerning.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Give another source for the crime statistics. That's the central probelm with the OP. It's coming from a right-wing site.

EDIT: I see PublicOpinion already refuted them.

www.dw.com - Report: refugees have not increased crime rate in Germany...
www.reuters.com - Migrants linked to 69,000 would-be or actual crimes in Germany in first three months of 2016: police...

Xenophobia and racism will continue to exist if hate and fear reside in our heart. Failing to overcome this could have dire consequences for our future. Mostly because technology is advancing so rapidly. Just one loopy person can cause mass casualties. The closer--in terms of travel and communications proximity--we come together the more what's inside matters.

Do keep in mind even if you have a strong xenophobic border, this doesn't necessarily protect you from the "others." Travel and communications eventually circumvent borders if the proximity is near enough. An enemy could infect you via the internet or from the air or even from below. One way or another, we must remove the hate and fear from ourselves.
edit on 11/1/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Lately I've seen that they are thinking native americans could be from western europe close to that euro/asia boundary.

And we still don't know if native americans didn't find anyone already living here and interbreeded with them. Scientists keep finding things. And things keep changing.

However you bring up a good point.

Everyone is an immigrant.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
That title made me laugh, really hard.
First of all, i am part of these "streets", and i don´t have the feeling that i lost self-control...

You live there? Sorry but you are not allowed to comment only third hand "stories" from thousands of miles away can be the truth.....

Let it be several thousands of criminals, do they rule 82 millions of germans???
At least not me, not anybody that i know, nobody is feared because of criminality more than before the overseas made refugee situation europe has to deal with. I bet with all these refugees and migrants we still have way less criminals on our streets than the USA has.

There you go again. Confronting BS with truth is NOT allowed.... behave yourself

There are real fears like that of old-age poverty, of being a wage-slave till the end of your life, of becomig homeles because rents are rising nonstop(for the profit of the rich house owners or housing corporations), of being observed and used by the rulers that are the puppets of the rich, of being driven into an war in europe, with russia, because of the US/NATO aggressiveness.

Deep sigh. Real problems, Reality, who gives a damn. We want more BS, lies and distortions......

And your source, come on, please:

"The Gatestone Institute is a New York-based advocacy organization that is tied to neoconservative and other right-wing networks in the United States and Europe.Chaired by John Bolton, a former Bush administration diplomat and a conservative foreign policy hardliner, Gatestone is a clearinghouse for right-wing commentaries on national security, the Middle East, and Islam, as well as a convener of high-dollar events on security and energy issues. It is an offshoot of the neoconservative Hudson Institute. Link

A political agenda at work. I'm shocked. Right wing BS I'm even more shocked. Neocons ...I'm triple shocked......

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

strange youre not showered with stars, despite a rather more realistic or comprehensive view, as you are in Germany.
but i bet if you were peddling the same rhetoric as the OP, and from Germany, youd be a hero on ATS.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

oh, hmm, someone actually living in the area at hand, vs someone taking at face value what they read.

if governments skew their figures in light of partisan propaganda, im almost certain a site like in the op more than exaggerate their non sourced figures. i noticed they quoted some security guard as a source for the pandemonium, and also "a german police officer"...

i wonder if we dug a bit deeper would we ever find that "police officer " who said that in the op.
edit on 1-11-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
Give another source for the crime statistics. That's the central probelm with the OP. It's coming from a right-wing site.

EDIT: I see PublicOpinion already refuted them.

www.dw.com - Report: refugees have not increased crime rate in Germany...
www.reuters.com - Migrants linked to 69,000 would-be or actual crimes in Germany in first three months of 2016: police...

Xenophobia and racism will continue to exist if hate and fear reside in our heart. Failing to overcome this could have dire consequences for our future. Mostly because technology is advancing so rapidly. Just one loopy person can cause mass casualties. The closer--in terms of travel and communications proximity--we come together the more what's inside matters.

Do keep in mind even if you have a strong xenophobic border, this doesn't necessarily protect you from the "others." Travel and communications eventually circumvent borders if the proximity is near enough. An enemy could infect you via the internet or from the air or even from below. One way or another, we must remove the hate and fear from ourselves.

Well said, well said!

I second all that as I second what Beobachter and odzeandennz said. Thanks folks, I kinda needed that after all this media BS recently.
Good thing is, today it's time for 'Die Anstalt' again. 22.15 and it's 20:40 now, this is going to be a very long evening...

Just activate subs and have a blast!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Not only German streets are out of control.
Austrian, Parisian, Swedish etc.

But who saw this comming? Seems like only yesterday NPR was assuring everyone these were mostly women and children. Now we've got full grown men having "sexual emergencies" at public pools in Europe. Sad.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

hardly a refutation unless you think that 172,000 crimes in the first half of 2016 is something to celebrate (according to the same police report referenced by your Reuters link)

Listen, i get it. The lefties cant stand the idea that one of their most hallowed ideals, multiculturalism, is and always will be doomed to horrible failure and for some pretty fundamental reasons, like...human frickin nature for one.

Additionally, while you refugee loving drones are jumping up and down with excitement that somehow the OP was so easily "debunked" you should step back from your retarded love fest for a second and remember how statistics work and how easily stats can be bent and manipulated to serve an agenda. Yes, this is the real world we're talking about, it happens all the time and unless youve been asleep for the last few years there have been plenty of revelations about INDUSTRY lying and paying off researchers to get favorable results.

Besides the obvious elephant in the room that the government has issued their edicts to law enforcement and the press (called luegenpresse in germany because theyre LIARS) to change how they report crime stats or to simply not report on crimes (because there are too many to report) yet another problem with statistics is this nasty little thing called UNDERREPORTING. Yes, unless you were born yesterday you should be very familiar with this little bane to stats collection and interpretation. You see, lots of people dont report when bad things happen. That means, almost by default, that the actual crime stats are much much higher.

Look i could pick this thing apart all day. You stooges that are reaching so desperately for some kind of way to downplay what most Germans KNOW and FEEL are really revealing your appalling hatred for law and order and the right of people to feel safe in a country that HAS been among the safest in the world for decades BECAUSE of Western Culture and philosophy. It makes sense that NWO lackeys on here could only find TWO articles that present any kind of apologetic viewpoint for the refugee policy because the Establishment is employing a common Information Technology security strategy called "security through obscurity" hoping that by not reporting on immigrant crime through "official, credible media outlets" it will force only independent and small organizations to report on it which will work against the trust factor because people have been so conditioned and programmed to only trust Establishment media (thankfully that is changing faster than anyone could have imagined.)

I happen to personally know people who have been confronted and abused by refugees and I have personally observed their behavior and the interesting evolution in how they conduct themselves both in behavior and appearance, but i wont go into that as it serves very little purpose other than amusement and target shooting by the aforementioned apologist/deniers in here.

www.dailymail.co.uk... 16.html
references the same police report as Reuters

"Data from a few states were not included, for example, and the New Year's Eve sexual assaults didn't make it into the latest report."

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: DerBeobachter

strange youre not showered with stars, despite a rather more realistic or comprehensive view, as you are in Germany.
but i bet if you were peddling the same rhetoric as the OP, and from Germany, youd be a hero on ATS.

As the OP is as well.

I too live in Germany and in reality.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I live about 30 minutes north of Achen in Germany... no streets are lost there...

Petty crime seems to be up as we have slowly started getting some families moved into the area... but that could be coincidence.

99% of the immigrants I have met were pretty interesting folks... maybe 1% of the ones I met were from syria area, most seem to be north african.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I live about 30 minutes north of Achen in Germany... no streets are lost there...

Petty crime seems to be up as we have slowly started getting some families moved into the area... but that could be coincidence.

99% of the immigrants I have met were pretty interesting folks... maybe 1% of the ones I met were from syria area, most seem to be north african.

I live in Stuttgart. Walk alone on the Koenigstrasse at 0300 hours....

EDIT LATER: That is not enough.... also try Theodore Heuss or East side AND MORE IMPORTANTLY....Hallschlag, Stuttgart after midnight and not belong there. So.... that is over half of Stuttgart. Go and see for yourself. Be in the wrong place and be the wrong race and see if you don't get your ass kicked AND robbed. We also have female gangs and they are vicious.

edit on 1-11-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Spoken like a real trooper. You can police my community anytime.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

It won't happen. Not where I live anyways. I'd like to see a drug dealer deal drugs right in front of me and try to spit on me when I intervened. LOL We don't play that way in America.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: jimmyx
even I as a democrat agree that Merkel went to far...her country is too small for that amount of immigrants to assimilate, and the refugees didn't go through the rigorous process that middle eastern people go through when they come to America
As a liberal, and one who cares deeply about refugees, I agree. The way in which this happened, and the volume, are concerning.

Should have thought about that before bringing the war on terror to the Middle East. What'd you expect, decades of intervention, bombs and occupation of their homeland wasn't as 'concerning'.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: redempsh

originally posted by: intrptr
Google Chicago and LA among other places in the US where abject poverty lead people living in ghettos to resort to criminal behavior to survive.

No go zones? drug dealing, gang activity? Same same.

Why did you compare the European migrants to U.S. minorities? Is that racist?

Didn't address culture or ethnicity, just similar environments. No such thing as minority. Unless you promote class seperation.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join