It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Streets Descend into Lawlessness - "We are losing control of the streets."

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
a reply to: DeathSlayer

It won't happen. Not where I live anyways. I'd like to see a drug dealer deal drugs right in front of me and try to spit on me when I intervened. LOL We don't play that way in America.

Sometimes I wish we could carry handguns in Europe. IMO a sign of strength makes a criminal think twice.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: amazing

It won't happen. Not where I live anyways. I'd like to see a drug dealer deal drugs right in front of me and try to spit on me when I intervened. LOL We don't play that way in America.

Sometimes I wish we could carry handguns in Europe. IMO a sign of strength makes a criminal think twice.

Who needs a gun? There are plenty of good self defense Dojos/Gyms in Germany. Better than both of those are getting groups of like minded individuals together and take back your streets.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Sometimes I wish we could carry handguns in Europe.

Oh for Heaven's sake. The last thing we need in Europe is armed migrants.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

The lefties...

Case closed with walls of text with CAPS and a Dailyfail-link. Yeah. Right.

Don't get overlinky too much here, focus on your favorite MSM outlet only while calling Reuters a leftie paper. That's the spirit, deny to deny ignorance! Only 1% of all cases are sexual assaults and yet you have somehow met people (not one, but both) who've been abused by the Big Bad Refugeeeeeez. Sure. Not.

I'd be sorry for you folks if it wouldn't be so fricken hillaryous to watch you desperately cementing prejudices with lies. Blow on your trumpet and I'll cry you a river!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You are wasting your time.

We all know white people mistreated non-white people in the past, therefore logic, reason and common sense should be suspended so that countries with majority white populations can be enriched by this blessing known as multicultural diversity.

Don't believe me? Look at what happens every time anybody living in a white majority country suggests that their leaders protect their cultural heritage and way of life...

(Cue racist, xenophobic, prejudiced etc. labels.)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

America does NOT need this!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: jimmyx
even I as a democrat agree that Merkel went to far...her country is too small for that amount of immigrants to assimilate, and the refugees didn't go through the rigorous process that middle eastern people go through when they come to America
As a liberal, and one who cares deeply about refugees, I agree. The way in which this happened, and the volume, are concerning.

Should have thought about that before bringing the war on terror to the Middle East. What'd you expect, decades of intervention, bombs and occupation of their homeland wasn't as 'concerning'.

Hmm, I wonder who you are referring to or answering to.

I've been protesting these wars and regime changes for over 15 years, when I came of age.. I'm well aware of the connection between Western-led wars and regime changes. And if you are projecting this on to me because I'm liberal, Bush Jr. started the Afghanistan and Iraq Wars.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Takes foot out of mouth.

Wow, hey sorry...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
even I as a democrat agree that Merkel went to far...her country is too small for that amount of immigrants to assimilate, and the refugees didn't go through the rigorous process that middle eastern people go through when they come to America
As a liberal, and one who cares deeply about refugees, I agree. The way in which this happened, and the volume, are concerning.

Should have thought about that before bringing the war on terror to the Middle East. What'd you expect, decades of intervention, bombs and occupation of their homeland wasn't as 'concerning'.

Hmm, I wonder who you are referring to or answering to.

I've been protesting these wars and regime changes for over 15 years, when I came of age.. I'm well aware of the connection between Western-led wars, regime changes, and refugees. And if you are projecting this on to me because I'm liberal, Bush Jr. started the Afghanistan and Iraq Wars.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Takes foot out of mouth.

Wow, hey sorry...
All good.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join