It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Explodes! MSNBC/WSJ/NYTimes/WashPost! Media Blackout Ending! Chelsea Comes Clean!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Wikileaks Explodes! MSNBC/WSJ/NYTimes/WashPost! Media Blackout Ending! Chelsea Comes Clean!?

Published on Oct 28, 2016
The Clinton corruption is now being covered by MSM. The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, Bloomberg , and Washington Post. The tide has turned. Wikileaks has finally burst the Clinton bubble.

There is no turning back now. There has been a media blackout for months while the MSM kept blaming everything on the Russians. Seems that barrier is now broken and the truth is coming out big time. Trump will be all over this in his rallies. Even if Hillary becomes president, the Clintons are going down. She should withdraw and go into hiding!

This is the first i've seen this, everything is imploding.

Is the bubble breaking? it's seems so. Soon!

This Election year will be the most remembered.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
We don't know for sure the condition of Assange, do we?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

No, and the venue if he speaks we won't. Keep in mind his situation. He's been in a solitary like state for years, and the US administration convinced Ecuador to cut his Internet. Wikileaks has released his physical and psychological health records which are gloom. This does not help... For Assange supporters.

Whatever is happening is complex, and only time will shed light on the actual events we witness right now.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Assange has been speaking recently. He has tried to get a leave to attend the Wikileaks director's funeral.
www.rt.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Wikileaks Explodes! MSNBC/WSJ/NYTimes/WashPost! Media Blackout Ending! Chelsea Comes Clean!

http:--beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/10/wikileaks-explodes-msnbcwsjnytimeswashpost-media-blackout-ending-chelsea-comes-clean-3431154.html

Looks like this originated at beforeitsnews.com,... you are forgiven

edit on 29-10-2016 by Ostracized because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I think there is a deal with the FBI to suppress the worst info for the good of America. Arrest Hillary, free Assange, cover-up the big story.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

I think it's more like "Horrified Chelsea pulls the pin, praying like hell that what she has found is not a grenade, is disappointed".

Dirtiest presidential candidates in some time this go around.

+62 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It seems that the dam holding back all the corruption, crime, and just plain slime (i.e. Donna Brazile), sprung a leak earlier in the week. Thursday's revelation that Bill Clinton pilfered his own charity foundation to get rich, made the hole larger. On Friday, FBI Director James Comey decided that he no longer wants to be labeled as an enabler of this cesspool.

The entire country owes Julian Assange, WikiLeaks, and the hackers that gave so much to WikiLeaks, a huge "THANK-YOU!".

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The Rothschild's will come out of this clean...?

did they make deal with Chelsea ?
reckon Chelsea will become a politician ?

edit on 29-10-2016 by kibric because: boo

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Newt, in the video, pointed out all the other scandles and such in the last 120 or so years of this country.

He says they all pale in comparison to this one.

I tend to agree with him, this is Whitewater 2.0 x100

New York's Attorney General should be shutting down the Clinton Foundation, like he did the Trump foundation, even more so because this is vastly larger sums of money then what the Trump foundation was shut down for.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
This evening, the Chicago Tribune, an ardent Clinton supporter and endorser, gave this advice to Democrat party leaders:

"They should demand that Mrs. Clinton step down, immediately, and let her vice presidential nominee, Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia, stand in her place.

Democrats should say, honestly, that with a new criminal investigation going on into events around her home-brew email server from the time she was secretary of state, having Clinton anywhere near the White House is just not a good idea."

Source: www.chicagotribune.com...

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

At this rate, if that damn busts, we're going to get dirt on so much more then we ever dreamed of.

Might be enough to spur the country out of it's stupor to actually march on D.C. with pitchforks at all the corruption..

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

And Donald Trump said today that this aggregation of Clinton scandals within scandals, makes Richard Nixon's Watergate look like "Romper Room".

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

They always do,they have the bribes done thru a chain of command,family tradition,goes back centuries,they know greed is hard to overcome

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And Donald Trump said today that this aggregation of Clinton scandals within scandals, makes Richard Nixon's Watergate look like "Romper Room".

Ouch...

'cuz Watergate was another low point, but leave it to the Clinton's to stoop things to a whole new level..

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

This week overall reminds me of those crime shows where one person can't take the hot light...cracks...and then tells on all the others, if it gets him immunity from prosecution.

As more and more lies and deceits were exposed this week, Comey decided to cut a deal with himself (because he is the law), and turn in the head ringleader. He's probably already decided to indict her and Huma. But, to keep it legal, the FBI has to go through the process.

Imagine Huma and Hillary in cell block-H. William and Weiner in cell block-W.

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
This is what's #ed up with the world !

People have enough money to live comfortably for life , not enough for them !

Kids crowdfunding hospital care ?
Vets left on the streets ?

#ing disgrace!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

tradition,goes back centuries

remember the Katz's family ?

edit on 29-10-2016 by kibric because: boo

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

While I dislike Newt entirely, finding him as I do a toxic little trogolodyte of the least noble character possible, I heartily agree with him. I would agree with him on this point even if the sums of money involved were markedly less than they are, because I believe that once something has been done which is clearly wrong, it really matters very little the scale of the wrong doing. That it has been done at all ought to say all it needs to.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hopefully, some US citizens will be able to evacuate to Canada and take refuge there, before the worst of the Hillary presidency hits. If not, fortunately, there seems to be a huge outpouring of sympathy overseas for the millions of americans that won't be able to get out of the path of Hillary in time...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join