It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Explodes! MSNBC/WSJ/NYTimes/WashPost! Media Blackout Ending! Chelsea Comes Clean!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

a reply to: carewemust

At this rate, if that damn busts, we're going to get dirt on so much more then we ever dreamed of.

Might be enough to spur the country out of it's stupor to actually march on D.C. with pitchforks at all the corruption..

It won't be pitchforks we march with.

Heh.. metaphorical pitchforks..

LOL but i get a real kick out of visualizing people marching into the White House with Pitchforks in hand..

Like a remake from Marie Antonette 2.0

That would probably be the more peaceful thing to envision, imo.

The reality is probably a lot more.... gritty.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
The Rothschild's will come out of this clean...?

did they make deal with Chelsea ?
reckon Chelsea will become a politician ?
The Rothschilds always come out clean. The red shield will never be exposed.

Edit: At least not to the general public...

edit on 30-10-2016 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This evening, the Chicago Tribune, an ardent Clinton supporter and endorser, gave this advice to Democrat party leaders:

"They should demand that Mrs. Clinton step down, immediately, and let her vice presidential nominee, Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia, stand in her place.

Democrats should say, honestly, that with a new criminal investigation going on into events around her home-brew email server from the time she was secretary of state, having Clinton anywhere near the White House is just not a good idea."

Lets see, who exactly is footing the bill for this investigation on Hillary Clinton and friends, hmmmm??? That's right, the TAX PAYERS!!! Who are the democrats supposed to support? That's right, the underprivileged, the poor!!! All the people that get screwed by big politicians!!

Afterall, Clinton hand-picked Kain to continue all the corruption that she created in the first place all in an attempt to line her pockets with tax payers hard earned money!!!

And you think this democratic party wants to create opportunities for you!!! WOW, it's like a person getting held up at gun point, robbed and then shot in the back, crippling them and afterwards, the now crippled wants to be friends with the enemy!!!!

Source: www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Man this election is fun. Going to be hard to top this one next time.

It looks like the MSN couldn't hold back the details any longer without loosing out themselves. If they stayed on the DNC train they would have risked crashing and burning with it. Now they're trying to save their rep by publishing the stories.

But we shouldn't forget they could have done this further and sooner then most. But they decided it was time to bail. Just cause the rats are trying escape their ship does not mean I want them on my ship.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Cygnis

This week overall reminds me of those crime shows where one person can't take the hot light...cracks...and then tells on all the others, if it gets him immunity from prosecution.

As more and more lies and deceits were exposed this week, Comey decided to cut a deal with himself (because he is the law), and turn in the head ringleader. He's probably already decided to indict her and Huma. But, to keep it legal, the FBI has to go through the process.

Imagine Huma and Hillary in cell block-H. William and Weiner in cell block-W.

Unless I am mistaken, it is tax payer money that covers people while they are in prison.

They have all spent more then they should from the public coffers, many times over for their own gain. I would think it a slap in the face we have to spend more to keep them alive in prison.

I say we only spend $0.30 each for a round to send them to the next life, and what ever the cost of cremation to scatter them to the winds.

At least that way they can contribute in a positive way to the planet.

Or we can recycle them into trees. I read an article about how you can choose to become a tree after you die.
I think this would most definitely create haunted forests in the future though.
edit on 10 31 1616 by amberinsc because: no reason

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: amberinsc
Kinda reminds me of this I saw recently

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Annee
Actually, I think they said "Shady, but legal"

And? They still called them 'sleazy'.

Which of course they are.

Compared to other politicians & lawyers.

I wonder how this would play out if they were single.

Have we ever had another political power couple like the Clinton's?

I think there's fear in them being "double power trouble" - - - because they are a married team.

"double power trouble"
Double agents due to be prosecuted for espionage which is certainly "double power trouble".

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join