It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKILEAKS: Hillary Clinton Needed Someone to ‘Sober Her Up’ at 4:30 in the Afternoon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Is it possible they meant "sober her up" to a harsh reality? I mean how could a convo with her biggest sycophant, Mills, go sideways?

That makes the most sense.

It sounds more like she was angry about something and about to speak to the press and say something wrong. I would say Tweet, but that's Trump;s thing.
edit on 26-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well here's a good from the Podesta wiki files.

This time it has Podesta himself and some others trying to decide who should sober Hillary up !!

Oh Boy it's from Aug 2015.

WIKILEAKS: Hillary Clinton Needed Someone to ‘Sober Her Up’ at 4:30 in the Afternoon

Hillary Clinton campaign aides had a frantic email exchange in August 2015 over who should call the candidate to “sober her up some” at around 4:30 in the afternoon.

According to documents published by WikiLeaks, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta emailed communications aide Jennifer Palmieri with a question at around 2:00 p.m. “Should I call her and talk this through or better to leave with you?” Podesta wrote. “I’m worried she’ll get on with Cheryl [Mills] and we’ll end up in a bad place.”

Palmieri wrote back more than two hours later with a response: “I think you should call her and sober her up some.”

Here’s what possible fellow pedophile Trump had to say about Epstein, in 2002:

I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life.

www.buzzfeed.com...

www.dailywire.com...

www.bluedotdaily.com...

exerpt of a sworn testimony

On the fourth incident, she says Mr. Trump tied her to a bed and forcibly raped her, in a “savage sexual attack,” while she pleaded with him to stop. She says Mr. Trump violently struck her in the face. She says that afterward, if she ever revealed what he had done, Mr. Trump threatened that she and her family would be “physically harmed if not killed.” She says she has been in fear of him ever since.

In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You’ll have to ask Donald."

www.documentcloud.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
To be honest I am appalled that she is not in jail, but drunk? Meh Ive seen (and done) worse.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

August 2015 on a Saturday. Your point is what? Even if she was drunk.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Exactly what I was wondering?? Hell by then I've had several.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Exactly what I was wondering?? Hell by then I've had several.

LOl true and she is older. I doubt she will be starting at 10:30 pm.

cheers

Not like she wants to get a quick head start for when the clubs get going at 11pm. lmao
edit on 27-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hillary was probably drunk when she fainted

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

seen the title and thought of this.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I'd need at least a few stiff drinks in the afternoon too if I had done half the crap she's done in 30 years.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Wonder if Huma is an absentee mom? Her husband is a pervert-does she practice Hillary's family values?

Wonder if Putin is a drunk? Probably a controlled drunk or just used to drinking a lotta vodka all his life so he has a built up resistance to alcohol and can hold his own. Hillary is ill and probably trying ignore her reality.
edit on 27-10-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

Hey! Maybe she wasn't "sick" at the 911 memorial, she was hammered.

Ha! I bet! Dropped a lude during the ceremony too.

She probably was overwhelmed with guilt.

I wonder if she killed that bottle of takillya she got for her birthday already.

Who's kidding who, gone before she left the tv station. lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
is this definitely referring to alcohol/drunk? makes me think he was more referring to something else, maybe going on that they should probably stay on her side of something (?) or she might go more with Cheryl Mills and they would then be left out of it - the loop (?) or whatever IT is... a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Our enemies will know that the U.S. President is in a drunken stupor on Saturday and Sunday. Our country's response time to a missile attack will be degraded from 4 minutes to ?. Flames will be engulfing the nation while Hillary's advisors are attempting to sober her up. What a horrible prospect.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Wow, Cubs in the World Series, Michael Moore making the case for Trump, and now I'm actually finding Hillary relatable? The End Times are officially here.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Man, that Assange sure can find the bombshells.

/sarcasm.

Zzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Phew I thought it only happened to me.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
With all of Trump's sniffling in the debates, I'm wondering if performance enhancing drugs aren't quite common in politics. But which ones? Cocaine is the obvious choice for the debates. But we also know the military's done extensive testing with el es dee. It just makes you wonder...
edit on 27-10-2016 by WorldThief because: censorship of drugs? hmm...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: collietta

Having grown up with alcoholics, alcoholism explains a lot of her behavior. From the severe passive aggressive narcissism, constant lying and not being able to remember things, even the violent outbursts she supposedly had when she lives in the white house.

Alcoholism can also explain why she is so heartless with no regard for life and maybe she started drinking just to drown her conscience.

You nailed it.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WorldThief
With all of Trump's sniffling in the debates, I'm wondering if performance enhancing drugs aren't quite common in politics. But which ones? Cocaine is the obvious choice for the debates. But we also know the military's done extensive testing with el es dee. It just makes you wonder...

They are called "smart pills" that can enhance ones thinking at the spur of the moment. Yet hours later they only have a foggy recollection of what they said, they do remember one thing, "they were at the top of the game". That is what the drug does, oh, and by the way, it is a harmless drug. So harmless, its in... actually I have no prof who controls the stuff. I do often wonder when dignitaries from other countries come from other countries to visit heads of state whether their favorite candies are laced with it.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

Wonder if Huma is an absentee mom? Her husband is a pervert-does she practice Hillary's family values?

Wonder if Putin is a drunk? Probably a controlled drunk or just used to drinking a lotta vodka all his life so he has a built up resistance to alcohol and can hold his own. Hillary is ill and probably trying ignore her reality.

She is ill. It's called "mental block".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join