It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS Knew About Emails !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: underwerks

What are your questions exactly. Spell them out and maybe we can help you.

Is there absolute proof that Obama was sending emails under that pseudonym besides someone saying they "believed" he did?

I'm not sure that people are understanding the context of Huma's FBI interview. It was the FBI who told Huma they believed the email address, in question, was a pseudonym email address used by Obama.

So, their totally awesome and thorough investigation LED THE FBI TO BELIEVE THE ADDRESS BELONGED TO OBAMA.

It wasn't Huma who simply believed the address belonged to Obama without having done any investigation into it at all.

ETA: So, If the FBI believes it to be true, then they must have some concrete, evidentiary basis for believing it.

I understand the context I've been shown so far. That's what I have a problem with. I'm not going to base something I think on someone's speculation about the FBI's speculation. I don't trust the FBI, so forgive me for not just assuming they have proof because they said they "believe" something.

Maybe someone could give me the numbers of the emails so I can check them out on wikileaks myself and see the entire context.

There is just the one email that was posted in the OP.

It will be interesting if no other emails in the chain appear in subsequent dumps. If not, I bet they took the conversation completely 'offline,' immediately.

No, I don't trust the FBI either, but I also believe they must have had some evidence to cause them to believe the pseudonym address belonged to Obama. Since there has never been an alternate possible owner, put forth, I believe the FBI's deduction is the best evidence, at this point.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
There is also a part in the FBI interview with Huma that says:

...She recounted that when CLINTON changed her primary email address they had to notify the White House so that CLINTON's emails would not be rejected by the server...

FBI.gov

The White House was notified specifically as to the change in email address. Not to mention that this was a new email address on the same domain as the prior email address.

The White House had known all along that she was not using an @state.gov email address.

Fingers in ears and heads in the sand only excuse so much.
edit on 25-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: butcherguy

Mean's nothing to me. That's Ms. Mills problem. It doesn't implicate Obama nor Clinton.

There was nothing illegal in Obama communicating the Sectetary of State through a private email, and I doubt that the President even took the time to look up the address that the emails were being sent to.

This is such a non-issue!

Wow...just wow! Now I get it....why there are still Hillary voters. I always knew they were one-layer thinkers, but when something is right in front of you in plain sight, and you still make this kind of argument, it is hopeless. That's all I can say.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So scenario 1 :

Most of the White House gets screwed !
And you get trump ?

Scenario 2 :

It's everyone else's fault !
The Russians did it , and you will be asleep after 5 4 3 2 1

( cue CNN )

Hilary is great she spent a billion dollars building 10 houses in Haiti.

Next on the news : how Obama cause ww3

Sponsored by the Clinton foundation.

Ps

Please donate the rest of you life so make us rich 👍

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

and you still make this kind of argument

What kind of argument?

Do you disagree about the legality of Obama emailing someone on a private server? Did you know that it wasn't illegal for the Clinton's to use their own server? The catch is, they were supposed to have backed everything up on a .gov server, which they didn't. However, everything sent to a .gov address WOULD be backed up.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
There is also a part in the FBI interview with Huma that says:

...She recounted that when CLINTON changed her primary email address they had to notify the White House so that CLINTON's emails would not be rejected by the server...

FBI.gov

The White House was notified specifically as to the change in email address. Not to mention that this was a new email address on the same domain as the prior email address.

The White House had known all along that she was not using an @state.gov email address.

Fingers in ears and heads in the sand only excuse so much.

I get that. The White House was notified. It seems the people on payroll for maintaining network security should be fired for not recognizing a private server being used for official communications. How does this get dropped on Obama? Is Obama head of IT at the White House?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Neat. It's a non-issue to you.

Apparently, it's a pretty big deal to the White House though because -- after all this time -- suddenly Obama is retracting his previous statement that he found out Hillary was using an email system outside of the U.S. government for official business "at the same time everybody else learned it through news reports."

Today, the WH press secretary announced that what he meant is that he “was not aware of the details of how that email address and that server had been set up.”

Link

I find it very interesting whenever the President has to revise a public statement he let stand for more than a year and a half without correction.

I'm old-school like that.
edit on 25-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

and you still make this kind of argument

What kind of argument?

Do you disagree about the legality of Obama emailing someone on a private server? Did you know that it wasn't illegal for the Clinton's to use their own server? The catch is, they were supposed to have backed everything up on a .gov server, which they didn't. However, everything sent to a .gov address WOULD be backed up.

The entire point of the private server and why it is a scandal is because government business is supposed to be done on government servers. This is particularly important when it comes to government oversight such as FOIA requests and Federal Record Act. Private emails are used to hide what is going on....

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

So, the law needs to be tightened up. But, as it is, the Clinton server wasn't illegal.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Exactly. I hadn't heard about Obama trying to wiggle out of his lie. Typical bunch of fraudsters. I would like to ask him this question:

"In light of the fact that Hillary Clinton had set up a home brew server and was communicating State Department business on said server, and the FBI has confirmed that classified and other sensitive government business was passed through that server, does it concern you NOW that you NEGLECTED to appoint an official Inspector General for that department for the entire four years she served, knowing that an official IG would have stopped such negligence?"

All of those communications belong to the American citizenry for our archives. They obfuscated for some reason. Why?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Apparently, it's a pretty big deal to the White House though because -- after all this time -- suddenly Obama is retracting his previous statement that he found out Hillary was using an email system outside of the U.S. government for official business "at the same time everybody else learned it through news reports."

It was never illegal!

What didn't happen, and what Obama could NOT have known, was that the the Clinton's private server data was NOT being backed up on a .gov server, which was required by law. That's on the IT guys. not on Hillary Clinton or Obama!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

How does wanting to see evidence of something make me an apologist?

Because your deep in denial about any of the proven evidence that's been presented.

She was the head of the State dept., and you think Obama didn't take notice to who sent the email and from where?

If Obama's that damn clueless, unobservant, and careless (which he's not, because it's all lies) he had no business serving as POTUS. If we were to use this email debacle as a benchmark of Obama's ability to run the country, then imagine the trouble he also must have had with the really difficult issues like tying his shoes.

It doesn't take Perry Mason to know the pretender in chief is lying through his teeth trying to cover his ass on this one.
edit on 25-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Most cars aren't illegal, but if you use one in a bank robbery, you can get into trouble (if you get caught)

HRC should be facing charges for her illegal usage of the email server.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

What was it that illegal, exactly?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

It was never illegal!

What didn't happen, and what Obama could NOT have known, was that the the Clinton's private server data was NOT being backed up on a .gov server, which was required by law. That's on the IT guys. not on Hillary Clinton or Obama!

The president of the United States is using a pseudonym for God's sake to communicate with his Secy. of State on something other than a state.gov email address, and this bonehead of a POTUS doesn't stop to think, "Hey! I should make sure these communications are being backed up on a government server!"

If you don't see anything wrong with that, I feel sorry for you.

I can't even begin to imagine what damage he has done to this country! Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

If you don't see anything wrong with that, I feel sorry for you.

WOW! No dear, I feel sorry for you!

and this bonehead of a POTUS doesn't stop to think, "Hey! I should make sure these communications are being backed up on a government server!"

Nope. That's the last thing that should be on POTUS' mind. Please! That's up to the IT guys.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

QOS wrote:

"and this bonehead of a POTUS doesn't stop to think, "Hey! I should make sure these communications are being backed up on a government server!"

You wrote:
"Nope. That's the last thing that should be on POTUS' mind. Please! That's up to the IT guys."

That's a very interesting position.

Go back and rewatch Obama's statements to CBS, in March 2015.

Obama is specifically asked about how this reflects on his claims to be the most transparent administration ever and he says, "The policy of my administration is to encourage transparency, which is why my emails, the BlackBerry I carry around, all those records are available and archived."

I find it amazing how many things you don't think Obama's poor head should be bothered with are things he actually claims to care about.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Today, the WH press secretary announced that what he meant is that he “was not aware of the details of how that email address and that server had been set up.”

Link

I find it very interesting whenever the President has to revise a public statement he let stand for more than a year and a half without correction.

I'm old-school like that.

This is gold!

Even the White House is 'stepping back,' its position on when they found out about Hillary's private server and people are still trying to dance around the issue.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

If I tell my employees that all company business will be conducted on company email so that our server can back up all communications for our archives, and one of my department heads proceeds to not only use another email, but also set up her own personal server at her house to communicate MY company's business on it, you damn right I will take notice.

Sheesh! That doesn't mean I expect the bonehead president to actually fix it, but I would expect him to tell someone to check into it. It IS his responsibility.

If he takes responsibility for nothing else, national security should be first.

There is a reason he didn't do anything.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Obama is specifically asked about how this reflects on his claims to be the most transparent administration ever and he says, "The policy of my administration is to encourage transparency, which is why my emails, the BlackBerry I carry around, all those records are available and archived."

That's the law. Has been since before his tenure. That's IT's job. Remember how upset Obama was when they tried to take his Blackberry, right after his inauguration, for security reasons.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join