It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS Knew About Emails !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

you have been pointed in the right direction
you have been given the links
the emails are in the public domain now
the emails have been DKIM authenticated they are not faked or forged

read up and make up your own mind

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm truly hoping that a major catastrophe falls upon the Clinton campaign. She is a one-woman wrecking crew, even when she has relatively little national authority. As President, Hillary will make all of us the laughing stock of the world.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: queenofswords

What are your questions exactly. Spell them out and maybe we can help you.

Is there absolute proof that Obama was sending emails under that pseudonym besides someone saying they "believed" he did?

Sure is.

President Barack Obama used a pseudonym in email communications with Hillary Clinton and others, according to FBI records made public Friday.

The disclosure came as the FBI released its second batch of documents from its investigation into Clinton’s private email server during her tenure as secretary of state.

The FBI !!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Your first link actually backs up what I'm saying. The second is devoid of any context. Who is "he"? Could be anyone. How do I know that "he" means Obama and the article isn't an out of context cut and paste job from a conservative blog?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

#1 - Obama told the American people on TV that he did not know about her private email use until he heard about it on the news.
#2 - Hillary and her people knew this was not true. How did they know? Read the email for yourself, windword.

Here's what the email says: "Jen you probably have more on this but it looks like POTUS just said he found out HRC was using her personal email when he saw it in the news. "

Mills got concerned about this lie Obama told because she knew he had been communicating with Hillary via the private email that didn't say state.gov. Then she said "we need to clean this up".

There's a lot of speculation, assumptions and reading into things, in lay person's trying to decode these emails, that I'm just not comfortable with.

From what I understand, it wasn't illegal for Hillary Clinton to use a private server, in and of itself.

edit on 25-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm truly hoping that a major catastrophe falls upon the Clinton campaign. She is a one-woman wrecking crew, even when she has relatively little national authority. As President, Hillary will make all of us the laughing stock of the world.

I'm already making "arrangements"

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

If that isn't good enough, it was in the Washington Times too!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Is there absolute proof that Obama was sending emails under that pseudonym besides someone saying they "believed" he did?

Sure is.

President Barack Obama used a pseudonym in email communications with Hillary Clinton and others, according to FBI records made public Friday.

The disclosure came as the FBI released its second batch of documents from its investigation into Clinton’s private email server during her tenure as secretary of state.

The FBI !!

Again. "Believed to be".

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Look at the links just provided.
The FBI says that Obama emailed Hillary at her private server using a pseudonym.
He lied.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

you have been pointed in the right direction
you have been given the links
the emails are in the public domain now
the emails have been DKIM authenticated they are not faked or forged

read up and make up your own mind

The links I've been provided show zero concrete proof of anything. All I ask for is verifiable fact, and not speculation based on someone elses speculation.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I'm not sure that people are understanding the context of Huma's FBI interview. It was the FBI who told Huma they believed the email address, in question, was a pseudonym email address used by Obama.

So, their totally awesome and thorough investigation LED THE FBI TO BELIEVE THE ADDRESS BELONGED TO OBAMA.

It wasn't Huma who simply believed the address belonged to Obama without having done any investigation into it at all.

ETA: So, If the FBI believes it to be true, then they must have some concrete, evidentiary basis for believing it.
edit on 25-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

yeah cause the fbi believing it is obama means nothing

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm just quoting the communications in the OP.

This thread makes no sense!

You conveniently left out the later email in that chain from Cheryl Mills.

Fwd: POTUS on HRC emails

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-03-07 21:41 Subject: Fwd:

POTUS on HRC emails

we need to clean this up - he has emails from her - they do not say state.gov ---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Nick Merrill Date: Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 6:39 PM Subject: Fwd: POTUS on HRC emails To: Philippe Reines , Heather Samuelson < [email protected]>, Cheryl Mills Begin forwarded message: *From:* Josh Schwerin *Date:* March 7, 2015 at 6:33:44 PM EST *To:* Jennifer Palmieri , Kristina Schake < [email protected]>, Nick Merrill , Jesse Ferguson *Subject:* *POTUS on HRC emails*
twitter.com...

Jen you probably have more on this but it looks like POTUS just said he found out HRC was using her personal email when he saw it in the news.

I bolded it for you. They are saying he went on TV and LIED saying he didn't find out about the emails until he saw it on the news but he actually had emails to her that didn't say state.gov so he did KNOW before it was broke in the news.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I'm not sure that people are understanding the context of Huma's FBI interview. It was the FBI who told Huma they believed the email address, in question, was a pseudonym email address used by Obama.

So, their totally awesome and thorough investigation LED THE FBI TO BELIEVE THE ADDRESS BELONGED TO OBAMA.

It wasn't Huma who simply believed the address belonged to Obama without having done any investigation into it at all.

ETA: So, If the FBI believes it to be true, then they must have some concrete, evidentiary basis for believing it.

I understand the context I've been shown so far. That's what I have a problem with. I'm not going to base something I think on someone's speculation about the FBI's speculation. I don't trust the FBI, so forgive me for not just assuming they have proof because they said they "believe" something.

Maybe someone could give me the numbers of the emails so I can check them out on wikileaks myself and see the entire context.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ReAdY2AsCeNd

I just don't see how this proves that Obama lied.

Did Obama write and send emails to the SOS, or did his secretary?

What if he never noticed the [private] email address, or didn't care if it was a private address, because it wasn't illegal. Maybe, if he did notice he didn't care or think twice, because he just supposed that she also used a .gov address too, which is common among federal officials.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

If Cheryl Mills weren't in a tizzy about it, I might give that some thought.
But she said... 'We need to clean this up.'
edit on b000000312016-10-25T14:25:18-05:0002America/ChicagoTue, 25 Oct 2016 14:25:18 -0500200000016 by butcherguy because: spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It proves he lied because he said he found out when the news broke but in black and white emails they are saying they need to clean it up because he has emails on there himself so therefore he knew. Why else would they say they need to clean it up if it wasn't him?

Now my question to you if it wasn't such a big deal that the private address was illegal why didn't he just admit it when he was asked about it? What would have been the big deal since he may not have noticed, he didn't care, or didn't think twice?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Proof from the White House themselves....

from March 2015

President Barack Obama communicated via email with Hillary Clinton while she used her personal email, according to the White House.

In a press briefing on Monday, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said that Obama did correspond with his secretary of state via her private email address

DaaaaaHaHaHa

“The point that the president was making is not that he didn’t know Secretary Clinton’s email address, he did,” Earnest said. “But he was not aware of the details of how that email address and that server had been set up or how Secretary Clinton and her team were planning to comply with the Federal Records Act.”

Your article states that when Obama received the emails from Hillary he didn't know she was using a private server. How does that back any of this up?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Means nothing to me. That's Ms. Mills problem. It doesn't implicate Obama nor Clinton.

There was nothing illegal in Obama communicating the Secretary of State through a private email, and I doubt that the President even took the time to look up the address that the emails were being sent to.

This is such a non-issue!

edit on 25-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join