It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS Knew About Emails !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Fwd: POTUS on HRC emails

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-03-07 21:41 Subject: Fwd:

POTUS on HRC emails

we need to clean this up - he has emails from her - they do not say state.gov ---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Nick Merrill Date: Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 6:39 PM Subject: Fwd: POTUS on HRC emails To: Philippe Reines , Heather Samuelson < [email protected]>, Cheryl Mills Begin forwarded message: *From:* Josh Schwerin *Date:* March 7, 2015 at 6:33:44 PM EST *To:* Jennifer Palmieri , Kristina Schake < [email protected]>, Nick Merrill , Jesse Ferguson *Subject:* *POTUS on HRC emails*
twitter.com...

Jen you probably have more on this but it looks like POTUS just said he found out HRC was using her personal email when he saw it in the news.

So how much more # can one nation take about Hilary .

I hope when she goes to jail you can get the nation back on track .

She just lies lies lies , shame trump might put his foot in it ( sigh ) .

edit on 25/10/16 by masqua because: Edited all caps in title

edit on Tue Oct 25 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX ADDED....phone number deleted IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

"I do not recall"

"I plead the 5th"

Hillary's playbook for all her workers when talking to the House oversight committee/DOJ/FBI

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think you misspelled POTUS.
It is actually spelt CRAPUS.

As in Obama is CRAPUS.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
POTUS on HRC emails

we need to clean this up - he has emails from her - they do not say state.gov ---------- Forwarded message ----------

exposed again !

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
No way!
Obama went on tv and lied?
That is an impossibility!
Obama is incapable of untruths!

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

POTUS on HRC emails

exposed again !

Its so obvious, among so many other things, but her followers refuse to acknowledge any of this... some posters on here feel Hillary can do no wrong, it's amazing....

and as a disclaimer... I hate Trump too, but I like the idea of him pissing off the corrupted establishment...
edit on 25-10-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No way! Obama went on tv and lied?

How so? According to the OP, POTUS found out through the media:
Jen you probably have more on this but it looks like POTUS just said he found out HRC was using her personal email when he saw it in the news.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This whole scandal has gotten so big and out in the open, none of the leaders in D.C. care. Hillary has gotten so sloppy she just lets it be known in public how corrupt she is.

Yet people nod and clap and cheer for her when they think its all ok. LOL.

Waiting on that asteroid to hit the reset button on Earth. We really need one.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I believe this scandal is akin to the financial crisis of 2008, where it was "too big too fail"... Which essentially means all levels of Govt. have all hands on deck to try to mask this incident and sweep it under the rug... If this comes to a head, KABOOM!!! So, I''m sure many within our own Govt. likely feel its better to cover this scandal up, verse the scenario that would play out if indictments began rolling down.... Maybe they feel our country would never recover, globally speaking, so to maintain perceived global dominance, they can't allow this scandal to become factual..
edit on 25-10-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So Obama found out about Hillary's emails by hearing it on the news? How dare he?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

That's the point here.

The forwarded email is stating he has emails from HRC that were not from state.gov... so the gist is that he knew about the private emails prior to it being on the news. Either that, or he didn't pay any attention to the FROM: line in HRC's emails, which is unlikely.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You Hillbots can't possibly be this dense. Obama is claiming he learned about it on the news. The context of the email chain is the staff confirming that Obama lied about hearing about it in the news. He received emails from Hillary's personal server so he obviously knew about it and was lying hence the need to "clean it up".

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

You Hillbots can't possibly be this dense. Obama is claiming he learned about it on the news. The context of the email chain is the staff confirming that Obama lied about hearing about it in the news. He received emails from Hillary's personal server so he obviously knew about it and was lying hence the need to "clean it up".

The OP doesn't show context of any kind. Just a small statement. Show me evidence of what you say in your post and I have no problem believing Obama lied on TV. Don't confuse my loathing for Trump for fondness for any other politician.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
He was in on it. I will always believe that is true because he purposely failed to appoint the requisite Inspector General for the State Department during the ENTIRE time she was Secretary.

They were both up to no good. We, The American People, have been royally screwed in case you haven't noticed for the sake of a globalist agenda.

Barack Obama governs the Chicago Way. They pride themselves in getting away with doing things illegally and hiding it so it is extremely difficult to get to the bottom of it. They're lawyers of the sleaziest kind.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Not only did he know about Hillary's non-state.gov email. He had a secret email address himself which he used to email her on that non-state.gov email address.

In other words, it has been known for some time now that Obama knew she did not have a state.gov email address:

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Is this why Hillary was given a pass on her email server?

'The FBI released a large batch documents related to its investigation into Clinton’s private email server Friday afternoon. The files include notes from interviews with several top Clinton aides, including longtime adviser Huma Abedin.

The FBI said in its notes from an Abedin interview that the address on a Clinton email chain “is believed to be a pseudonym used by the President."

Abedin said she didn’t recognize the name and “expressed her amazement” that Obama used a pseudonym.

The FBI said she exclaimed: “How is this not classified?” '

The Hill

It seems logical that the president would have an alias email address to use if he knew he'd be sending messages to an unsecure server. Why in the world would he use an official email address to a private server for State business?

Which begs the question, what business was he communicating with anyone using that server?

If the president was involved in something shady, that would explain all the stonewalling of anything remotely prosecutorial towards Hillary as she would know what he had been doing as leverage against facing any kind of consequence for what she had been doing.

Obama used pseudonym in emails with Clinton

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

Well, that's not what it says in black and white.

"Jen you probably have more on this but it looks like POTUS just said he found out HRC was using her personal email when he saw it in the news. "
edit on 25-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Zarniwoop

Well, that's not what it says in black and white.

"Jen you probably have more on this but it looks like POTUS just said he found out HRC was using her personal email when he saw it in the news. "

In other words, windword.....He lied. Now they are trying to figure out how to spin it. Get it now?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

keep telling yourself that

it looks like this is going to turn out to be delete and obstruct to keep the public from knowing about the shenanigans in the ME
lying to congress and the potus lying on tv will make it much worse

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Not only did he know about Hillary's non-state.gov email. He had a secret email address himself which he used to email her on that non-state.gov email address.

In other words, it has been known for some time now that Obama knew she did not have a state.gov email address:

Is this why Hillary was given a pass on her email server?

'The FBI released a large batch documents related to its investigation into Clinton’s private email server Friday afternoon. The files include notes from interviews with several top Clinton aides, including longtime adviser Huma Abedin.

The FBI said in its notes from an Abedin interview that the address on a Clinton email chain “is believed to be a pseudonym used by the President."

Abedin said she didn’t recognize the name and “expressed her amazement” that Obama used a pseudonym.

The FBI said she exclaimed: “How is this not classified?” '

The Hill

It seems logical that the president would have an alias email address to use if he knew he'd be sending messages to an unsecure server. Why in the world would he use an official email address to a private server for State business?

Which begs the question, what business was he communicating with anyone using that server?

If the president was involved in something shady, that would explain all the stonewalling of anything remotely prosecutorial towards Hillary as she would know what he had been doing as leverage against facing any kind of consequence for what she had been doing.

Obama used pseudonym in emails with Clinton

My stance has been the FBI is not pursuing because if Hillary goes down, Obama goes with her. They are covering up something implicating him and have decided it isn't worth whatever the fall out might be.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm just quoting the communications in the OP.

This thread makes no sense!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join