It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Religious beleifs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
So ive got an attempt at a theory of everything,
In the beginning there was nothing, the void. where time and space do not exist. Time is irrelevant in the void.
Death is the same state as before you were born and its like being asleep without having a dream. When you die, your councioussness ceases to exist and you are in the same state as you were before you were born. but also you go to heaven. but what is heaven?
Its a new heaven and new earth after this universe ceases to exist and becomes the void again. its the Universe reincarnated. its another big bang after the universe goes CRUNCH mode and collapses in on itself to return to the void of in the beginning there was nothing and before space and time existed
History repeats itself but truth is we can change the future because we are in the now, and we head into the future which means our present moment predetermines what the future will be because freewill is predetermined because
The seperation between past, present, and future, is a stubborn but persistant illusion- Albert Einstein.
If E=mc2 then we are the energy of the big bang predestined until the end of time. and in the bible it says God is the Alpha and Omega. The First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
My wholeTheory is that You are God,or are a God. I believe with phi and the fibonacci sequence is part of what it means to be made in the image of God.
because you were the nothing that something came from.

as i said before time is irrelevant as the void; death is being one with the void for a split second until you wake up in the same lifetime or relive your life again it all depends on what moment of predetermined period of the history of the universe is the conscious, present moment.

Because the big bang repeats itself over and over this is where the ancient philosphies of reincarnation strive

thats my religious belief i believe that everyone created themself from a sperm and an egg from nothing into something
and that the history of the universe repeats itself

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

In the beginning there was nothing, but somehow out of this nothing came everything.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

S&F.... Interesting

shall we do the scientific approach or the religious one....

hmm...

You say death is a return to the same state as we existed before this incarnation... yet your consciousness ceases to exist... what would that be like?

that is to say... Can you imagine what Non-existence is like?

I was also kinda wondering how time stops existing without space?

edit on 25-10-2016 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro
In the beginning there was nothing, the void. where time and space do not exist. Time is irrelevant in the void.

Your first statement is internally inconsistent.
IF "Time is irrelevant in the void",
THEN there can be no 'beginning'... "where time and space do not exist.".

Death is the same state as before you were born and its like being asleep without having a dream. When you die, your councioussness ceases to exist and you are in the same state as you were before you were born. but also you go to heaven.

A 'theory' is an internally consistent descriptor and predictor and contains statements and hypotheses that are supportable by evidence and/or experience and/or logic, it is not a testimony of arbitrary 'beliefs'.
Otherwise my theory of everything is that Donald Trump the Unicorn is God Who made everything yesterday.

but what is heaven?
Its a new heaven and new earth

You seem to be just parroting random Xtian-sounding words...

edit on 25-10-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

In the beginning there was nothing, but somehow out of this nothing came everything.

That's not a theory of everything (ToE), it appears to be an admission of complete confusion.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Nothing.....except a "void" apparently.

That makes no sense, a void is a space. How can there be a void if there IS no time and space?

This whole scenario falls apart even before it started.

Religion = gullible imo.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Well just to give you some constructive criticism:

I think you need to think about what nothing is. Nothing is the absence of all things. Out of nothing, nothing comes.

Its a new heaven and new earth after this universe ceases to exist and becomes the void again. its the Universe reincarnated. its another big bang after the universe goes CRUNCH mode and collapses in on itself to return to the void of in the beginning there was nothing and before space and time existed

You seem to use the word void as though it is something, but you called it nothing earlier. You also seem to be under the misconception that the oscillating model of the universe can be eternal. If the universe had been in an eternal state of expand and crunch we wouldn't observe a universe with usable energy because the universe would exists in a state of maximum entropy. Every time there is an oscillation the state of entropy increases. So that you can see this is not my opinion, but a fact given by Alexander Vilenkin, Professor of Physics and Director of the Institute of Cosmology at Tufts University, and one of the three men to work on the Borde-Guth-Vilenkin theorem, here is a video with Vilenkin explaining why the universe is not past eternal(The oscillating model is covered at 14 minutes or so):

If you believe the void was nothing, do you also believe that from nothing something comes without any type of cause or do you believe there was a cause?

History repeats itself but truth is we can change the future because we are in the now, and we head into the future which means our present moment predetermines what the future will be because freewill is predetermined

if free will is predetermined how is it free will? Maybe you could clarify what you mean here because I can't really understand what you are trying to express.

If E=mc2 then we are the energy of the big bang predestined until the end of time.

This is a non sequitur. Nothing about this follows. If energy equals mass times the speed of light squared then we are the energy of the big bang? I don't see how that follows at all, other than the fact that the equation implies matter and energy are different forms of the same thing.

Now from what I understand of Science the energy from the Big Bang is called the cosmic microwave background, and its just a little higher than absolute zero. Inside this is something known as the great galaxy seeds which are extremely fine temperature variations that allow galaxies to form.

and in the bible it says God is the Alpha and Omega. The First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. My wholeTheory is that You are God,or are a God.

I don't understand the reference to the Bible, right before you completely contradict one of the key points in the Bible namely there is one God, and he is holy meaning set apart or unique.

My wholeTheory is that You are God,or are a God. I believe with phi and the fibonacci sequence is part of what it means to be made in the image of God. because you were the nothing that something came from.

Again this seems non sequitur. When you say that I was nothing do you mean physically or spiritually, because one I would agree with and the other I would not. Physically I am a fully developed human being which relies on previously existing material so its not something from nothing. Now as a Christian I believe God creates a persons soul inside the womb, so I suppose that could be consider God creating from nothing, but not entirely sure. If that is the case though I see no connection between being nothing that comes from something is similar to the image of God. God is an eternal being in the Bible so if he exists there was never a point in which truly nothing existed.

Because the big bang repeats itself over and over this is where the ancient philosphies of reincarnation strive

This is a theoretical model of the universe given in an attempt to avoid the beginning, but now that a beginning seems inescapable via many different pieces of evidence there would be no reason to postulate a bang and crunch.

hats my religious belief i believe that everyone created themself from a sperm and an egg from nothing into something and that the history of the universe repeats itself

How is sperm and egg creation from nothing?
edit on 26-10-2016 by ServantOfTheLamb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

So ive got an attempt at a theory of everything,
Death is the same state as before you were born and its like being asleep without having a dream. When you die, your councioussness ceases to exist and you are in the same state as you were before you were born. but also you go to heaven. but what is heaven?
History repeats itself but truth is we can change the future because we are in the now, and we head into the future which means our present moment predetermines what the future will be because freewill is predetermined because
The seperation between past, present, and future, is a stubborn but persistant illusion- Albert Einstein.
If E=mc2 then we are the energy of the big bang predestined until the end of time. and in the bible it says God is the Alpha and Omega. The First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
My wholeTheory is that You are God,or are a God. I believe with phi and the fibonacci sequence is part of what it means to be made in the image of God.
because you were the nothing that something came from.

as i said before time is irrelevant as the void; death is being one with the void for a split second until you wake up in the same lifetime or relive your life again it all depends on what moment of predetermined period of the history of the universe is the conscious, present moment.

thats my religious belief i believe that everyone created themself from a sperm and an egg from nothing into something
and that the history of the universe repeats itself

Great post.

I've heard the argument that since it is impossible to prove nothingness ever existed, therefore, somethingness always existed.

I heard that time is just a word and doesn't exist in reality. Time is just something we arbitrarily create between two points of measurement. But in reality, time does not exist.

The Universe doesn't look like it's going to crunch. What has been measured is that not only is the Universe expanding but it is accelerating. Which just goes to show you reality always turns out to be much stranger than anything we could ever imagine.

So if the Universe's expansion is accelerating, then history may never repeat. But if you believe in the many worlds theory of quantum mechanism, then in the multiverse, there exists one dimension where you make one choice and another dimension where you make another choice. Every possible quantum state of reality is represented in an infinite number of dimensions. There are infinite number of yous where probably half go to heaven and the other half go to hell (unless you live in New Jersey where most of them end up going to hell).

So here is one more thought to expand your mind: Our Big Bang is the result of a star of sufficient mass collapsing to a black hole in another dimension.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

"so you believe that conceptual realities are contingencies"?....why do you believe that? I enjoy learning.

new topics

top topics

join