It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter from Grassley to Aglynch #EMAILID 286 is Damning as Hell!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: reldra

So sorry. I guess you will just have to go to the wikileaks site and search for email 286 and then click on attachments. I apologize for messed up links.

I read through the attachment. It appears he was concerned about several questions:
1. What role did the Department of Justice play in the Uranium One/ARMZ transaction? Please explain in detail.

2. Please list the Department of Justice personnel that were involved in the Uranium One/ARMZ transaction.

3. Did Secretary Clinton’s relationship with the Clinton Foundation require her to recuse herself from the CFIUS’s review of the Uranium One/ARMZ transaction? If so, did she recuse herself? If the relationship did not require recusal, please explain why not.

4. Was Attorney General Holder briefed by Department of Justice personnel regarding the Uranium One/ARMZ transaction? If so, by whom and how many times? If not, why not?

And if Clinton recused herself from the CFIUS decision to approve this.

Knowing the answers he received would help.

I believe the OP is stating that Lynch gave HRC the heads up on the inquiry.

If so then that's pretty bad...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This link will take you to where I originally was when putting up the thread. I think the commentary that Assange offers is worth reading.
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I wasn't done editing. Almost anyone could have gotten information on this letter and told Maura Pally.

edit on 24-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

Ok, it's not ok for someone to leak this email to Maura Pally, but it's fine for someone to leak it to wikileaks. Gotcha.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
This link will take you to where I originally was when putting up the thread. I think the commentary that Assange offers is worth reading.
twitter.com...

Grassley sends the email on June 30 and by July 3rd someone has given a copy to Maura Pally.

Ok, so they know a Senator was asking questions. There is still no way to tell who gave this to Pally.

Assange thinks Lynch or someone in her office was giving files to Clinton and the date seems important to him.

Either 1 person leaked this to both Maura Pally and Wikileaks or there are 2 leakers here. Someone needs a better email password.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
I wish her a romantic encounter with Big Foot.

Now there's a mental image! LMAO.

Thanks, I really needed a good laugh Trueman...

edit on E31America/ChicagoMon, 24 Oct 2016 15:25:52 -050010pmMondayth03pm by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Calling me out... Here's the thread... But I must now eat crow.

My post was removed and I now assume you never saw it. Check my posting history I have gaps due to travels, not an excuse though.

I must now apologize in all caps.

RELDRA I AM SORRY FOR BEING A JERK ABOUT SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE NEVER SEEN.

FORGIVE ME please?
edit on 24-10-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
I wish her a romantic encounter with Big Foot.

Or...wish her behind a romantic encounter with a big foot.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Why in the world would it be attached to an email from Abedin?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

All those immunity deals sure will pay off big time, won't they? I'm hoping that some nice congressman will see that the FBI can't provide immunity, and get this ball rolling again so that we can start to really clean house. Too bad that all those computers, phones and emails were destroyed. I think that wikileaks was able to preserve enough evidence to see that at least a little bit of justice can be resurrected. Perhaps wikileaks has even more evidence preserved.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Witness2008

Ok, now that I have read it, I know what it is about. After my journey, I also know Sen. Grassley may be in the habit of sending AG Lynch letters just with questions.

Anyone could have told Maura Pally. A staffer?

Was Grassley officially investigating this? He is a Senator who is Chair of the Judiciary committee, but not from the DOJ.

There's no putting the lipstick back on the pig after the face has melted off in the fire.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
A little off topic here but If anyone wants to stay on top of the emails, check out member DRIPDRIP at medium.com. Very recent posts, will help with these email files.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

I wasn't done editing. Almost anyone could have gotten information on this letter and told Maura Pally.

Ok, it's not ok for someone to leak this email to Maura Pally, but it's fine for someone to leak it to wikileaks. Gotcha.

Leaking to Maura pally allows Clinton to fabricate a response and thereby lie again, in her long list of lies. Leaking to wikileaks allows us to see the truth or at least part of it so it can be investigated further. Simple logic, does it escape you?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/24.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join