It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAQI asylum seeker who confessed to raping a 10-year-old boy , has had his conviction overturned.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Get ready for your blood to boil.....

In a truly shocking twist the Suptreme Court decided the grown Iraqi man may not have realised the 10-year-old did not want to be sexually abused by him. Amir A, 20, was visiting the Theresienbad pool in the Austrian capital of Vienna last December as part of a trip to encourage integration.

When the youngster went to the showers, Amir A. allegedly followed him, pushed him into a toilet cubicle, and violently sexually assaulted him.

The child suffered severe anal injuries which had to be treated at a local children's hospital, and is still plagued by serious post-traumatic stress disorder.

A court found Amir guilty of serious sexual assault and rape of a minor, and sentenced him to six years in jail.

However, in a bizarre twist, the Supreme Court yesterday overturned the conviction, accepting the defence lawyer's claim that the original court had not done enough to ascertain whether or not the rapist realised the child was saying no.

Express

This happend in Austria.

Ok.......WTF

1) Why are we letting these animals over?

2) HOW THE # IS THAT A DEFENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad the UK is out of the EU and things like this show the EU is bat# crazy!

This POS should have been jailed for life or shot as the sick animal it is. And the judges should be jailed too!

I dare any Libral to defend this!
edit on 23-10-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Remember there are invisible negative entities out there that feed off anger and rage.

Everyone who does get angry at this are going to have the raw energy sucked out of them. Events like this are only going to get more common as Good is Evil and being Evil is Good.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
PC people and their Rape Culture

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You cant expect civilised behaviour from the uncivilised. The fact that the insane German chancellor told the whole of the middle east, north Africa and the third world to come and live in Europe, become citizens and have freedom to reside wherever they like was a big factor in the UK voting to leave that EU trainwreck.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Not for long I doubt...

Amir is expected to remain in custody until the rape case returns to the regional court next year.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

accepting the defence lawyer's claim that the original court had not done enough to ascertain whether or not the rapist realised the child was saying no.

Apparently "No" was lost in translation among the struggling, tears, and screams of pain cause none of those are universal across languages. smfh

A 115 grain hollow point behind the ear is the only acceptable cure for for this POS.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Didn't you get the memo? Only white male fraternities commit rapes and assaults. a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Being TEN consent should never have even BEEN a queation or something to debate over.

Pedophilia is Pedophilia. There is NO defence.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

If that 10 year old boy was my son, this human piece of filth wouldn't have got a trial!

This PC nonsense and Cloward and Piven tactics has got to be stopped.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

This story sounds familiar. Did his attorney have the last name Clinton?

Even the original six years wasn't enough. POS should be given life at a minimum, if it wasn't against t&c I'd say exactly what the punishment should be.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

You guys had Brexit and we're joining the EU with Hillary.

The guy should be shot, then beaten, then shot again.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Absolutely right!
And as you said in your OP, the judges should face some form of punishment for their stupidity as well.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
In Iraq he would be executed for this crime. In Austria it is overturned.

That is Justice in the EU for you.
edit on -050004pm10kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

link   

Why do we have to make it political and not just say that this court system is full of # and needs to be replaced for a ruling like this?
Not the first case we have seen something like this, just recently had a couple here in the states by our animal citizens.

link   
in many EU countries you can kill someone and be out in 10 or less years. Its a great place for criminals

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Jail time justice, here hoping the guards forget to lock up is jail cell.

Oh and last time i checked the catholic church was the biggest pedophile ring in the world, you guys can lose the liberals love rape and all.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

OK I see you read the OP this time and fixed the mistake.

edit on rdSun, 23 Oct 2016 16:17:04 -0500America/Chicago1020160480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I read about this few days ago.. This is totally unacceptable from that court. This violates the sense of justice. What is wrong with EU ? EU as a constitution wants to keep these monsters in Europe and wants to show injustice against common people. They have picked their poison against us. This is not the first case like this happening inside EU, which is ruled similar way.
I feel for this little child and his family, they just have been slapped on the face and punished for being a victims...

There is no hope ....

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

It's really quite simple. Not all "societies", not all "cultures", are compatible. And no degree of kumbaya will change this. This is the truth, regardless of how much anyone would rather it not be the truth.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NuncaPiensas

Well homosexual rape of a child would be quite unacceptable in the middle east too.

Rape alone carries the death penalty in Iraq.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join