It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiment: One way to reach out and make contact with entities.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hi ATSers, I have been experiencing a strange phenomena for the past 9 months when laying in my bed coming from my pillow, maybe someone could explain. it involves the distinguishable scratch against the side of my face with the audible accompanying noise coming from within my pillow, it gives me the creeps and feels like something clawing up through the underworld.
it is never physically painful but I cannot for the life of me come up with an explaination. its as if something on the otherside is trying to reach through and penetrate some ethereal barrier from another realm... its weird as.
it has happened when using different pillows also, I thought maybe a beetle or some sort of bug was somehow trapped in the stuffing of the pillow but upon inspection nothing of the sort to be seen.
it gives the impression of a claw rather than a fingernail has anyone else experienced anything similar.
is it sinister.
should i be worried.
what can i do

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

You don't say...yahushua sounds like a contagious pathogen

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: DeathSlayer

This only s eems to be a good way to connect with people that can read minds. The density of people certainly helps.

It depends on what you are sending out and on what level. There are certain distress calls that can be heard over longer distances.

I would recommend people to only send need distress calls if real need as not to annoy the people who hear with false calls. If you want to play around with low level telepathy send out is there any one who want to say hi and have time please come over. Some souls might come over without the information reaching their conscious mind.

I've done this experiment in college when I was completely alone waiting for a ride when I was done with my Night Classes since back then I didn't have a Car. And I couldn't just leave when I wanted to. The results where interesting but I assumed it was just the people who worked there but gave me looks. I did get a couple of hits. When I tried to clear my mind a few people did come up

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
You don't say...yahushua sounds like a contagious pathogen

Or a octopus of pure light tentacles where his pathogen tries to save blackened souls before they implode in this dark ocean of sin.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Whatever, sin is overrated - first you would have to accept that there is a "just" god out there who cares. As an ex chrsitian I think this planet is run by the demiurge

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I hate to be "That guy"

But I have looked into the basis of contacting this or that through consciousness or thought for a year or so now. Though, I have never tried for hours on end to get a response from a stranger in a public place. I do sometimes attempt to contact the occasional stranger mentally. Just for the # of it.

I feel like a lot of people, especially here on ATS, claim to know so much about this type of thing, just to look mysterious and or abstract, edgy, ect.. but have no real backing in their claims.

Like I said, I HATE to be that guy, because this type of thing truly interests me, and I believe I have somewhat found a way to manage some type of contact.. with.. something..

BUT I have never found my endeavors to be dangerous, or yield negative results which I regret, despite my amount of taunting to negative entities, calling them forth, having a negative point of view on it.

edit on 4-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I'm in contact with an entity and found out everything is actually evil now.

There is actually truly no such thing as Good spirits anymore. Because of things north america did, all seemingly good spirits were seemingly made into bad beings.

The people and entity worked together to mind control whore and rape good people in sex rituals and now it truly is an impossibility for there to ever be genuine good beings on earth.

The deity of this planet that seemingly guides everyone and everything is actually a very evil being and its impossible for it or a human to ever do any genuine good because any good concept here is actually disgusting

If you think or feel like a good person you'd be better off wishing for non existence than anything else. Being polite, friendly, patriotic, caring on this world is actually very disgusting

edit on 5-11-2016 by Truthseekerguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Whatever, sin is overrated - first you would have to accept that there is a "just" god out there who cares. As an ex chrsitian I think this planet is run by the demiurge

i agree about the demiurge. The problem is everyone who worships Allah and prays on Sun-days are in fact praying for wars as they pray to Baal (Yahweh, Allah, El, Elohim...).

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Wanna see somethig out of the ordinary, just try to think out side of the box with curiosity and insight.

Wanna see something freaky, just try to step outside of it...with all your will and fight and you'll. Have a good fright. If you can.
edit on 5-11-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

unfortunately you are very correct

top topics

<< 1   >>

join