It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HRC: Russia, Hey Launch More in 4 min You Win!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

No, the article could have been a bit more confusing, like an ICBM travels at about 7 km/S.

The point being is that it was already reported, there is enough information out there for a person to be able to put 2 and 2 together to say that in the event of a nuclear launch, the president has a very short amount of time to respond. And the only thing it did not go into is the details of such, or figures like where launch's could be done. Reality is that there are three ways that such could come from, Land, Sea and Air, and depending on where it comes from ultimately results in the amount of time a president has to respond. And it is not classified information these days. But people don't want to think about that, and now it is brought back into their forefront about such, which it should be.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
There must be a better way to exist.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Not a secret, not classified, and given the complete balls-up that was 9/11, probably much longer, given that Bush was not moved immediately to a more secure location, and Rumsfeld and Cheney were both above ground.

Or did you guys forget that?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Oh yes..one more thought

How absurdly stupid is it to think that the Russians, with all of their intelligence gathering assets, eavesdropping techniques, spy satellites and KGB field operatives hadn't figured this out and only became aware of it because Clinton mentioned it in a debate?

I mean, really? Think about that.

The amount of crap that is being spewed over this is farcical.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
I am still stunned by the email from one of her own people that said she does not know what planet she is on...

For some reason I cannot place it made me think of a late Jesuit of some renown who stated that she was perfectly possessed by a fallen angel.

One might read the aforementioned in psychological terms as two ways of expressing a person with both a narcissistic disorder and elements of actual psychopathy. Her much recorded mistreatment of her Secret Service detail indicates an abuser of power relationships which in a different way is very telling.

That bit about possession makes me thinkof Ghostbusters:

Let me talk to Hillary ... I need to speak to Hillary ...

*Hillary levitates and spits pea green soup while growling*

There is no Hillary only Zool ...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
Oh yes..one more thought

How absurdly stupid is it to think that the Russians, with all of their intelligence gathering assets, eavesdropping techniques, spy satellites and KGB field operatives hadn't figured this out and only became aware of it because Clinton mentioned it in a debate?

And the amount of crap that's got spewed over Trump asking questions about when it was appropriate to use neclear force wasn`t?

Oh wait, Trump ...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Any man who lived through the Cuban missile crisis and the cold war who needed too ask such a question is an idiot.

You are comparing apples to coal.
edit on 24/10/16 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
You won't find many Hillary fan's in the US Military. Has a nominee ever won presidency with out the backing of the military btw? Serious question

The final power is not with the people, or the government, or the rich 1%, or the bilderberg party, but with the army, because when whole country in turmoil and civil war, only the army can restore law and order

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Kapriti
I am still stunned by the email from one of her own people that said she does not know what planet she is on...

For some reason I cannot place it made me think of a late Jesuit of some renown who stated that she was perfectly possessed by a fallen angel.

One might read the aforementioned in psychological terms as two ways of expressing a person with both a narcissistic disorder and elements of actual psychopathy. Her much recorded mistreatment of her Secret Service detail indicates an abuser of power relationships which in a different way is very telling.

That bit about possession makes me thinkof Ghostbusters:

Let me talk to Hillary ... I need to speak to Hillary ...

*Hillary levitates and spits pea green soup while growling*

There is no Hillary only Zool ...

You want to turn the world into one gigantic sloor

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
Oh yes..one more thought

quoth the raven ...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

To be Safe , they better Cut Down that response Time to at Lest 3 Minutes.......

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I NEVER wondered why the Clintons didn't know CRAP about UFOs,and I doubt anyone but Bush Sr knew since Carter.
The information apparently made him weep.
But I can't say I KNOW ,nukes are old hat.
We will use the exotics in a limited fashion.
edit on 26-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Of the ICBM force, nearly all (98%) of the 450 missiles are on high alert at any given time, capable of launching within five minutes of the president issuing the launch codes.

But what if Russia strikes first with full muscle?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join