It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need to talk about Chico Xavier's predictions in 1971

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
A much less famous but much more interesting Brazilian who claims strange powers is Amyr Amiden.

Amiden is the Brazilian Muslim Uri Geller, you could say.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: Annee

For some reason, I've been saying that a lot lately over the past few months. Like it's just something I've always known.

Thing is, I'm very much the restaurant owner type. Go go go, no time for b.s., it all goes black when we die, I drink my coffee black and my Scotch neat. In the months leading up to my Dad's death, I was a boorish a hole, but soon after, I just became mellower. I hardly drink anymore, and my melt downs over business related minutiae aren't as frequent (still there, but different).

I don't know how it relates to what you said, but i feel like it does. As if I'm tuned into something, but I'm not a "new age" kind of guy. I'm a little perplexed, but I just go with it.

i hear certain things like alcohol and cigarettes alongside the thing I'm typing on (MacBook) make us numb from spirituality or outside the box world but if I didn't go on the computer I wouldn't find interesting so called facts about the paranormal and I like my wine

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Tagging

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
sounds like the Galactic Federation of Light

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Enjoyed the thread!
I don't subscribe to all of the OP but the

Mankind destiny, WWIII, ETI disclosure, moon bases.
piqued my interest given the recent China far-side of the moon landing.

China’s Chang’e-4 became the first spacecraft to make a soft landing on the far side of the moon

Now if NASA & big brother or maybe now the Chinese would only release the clear hi-def images of the far side for all to see that would be great. If our endgame is near rather negative or positive (Dark to Light) its about damn time humanity embrace some truth for once.

I grew up listening to Carl Sagan. The iconic Earthrise photograph taken by the astronauts of Apollo 8 in 1968 — Sagan considers the immense and paradoxical gift of cosmic perspective:

You saw [Earth] for the first time as a tiny blue ball floating in space. You realized that there were other, similar worlds far away, of different size, different color and constitution. You got the idea that our planet was just one in a multitude. I think there are two apparently contradictory and still very powerful benefits of that cosmic perspective — the sense of our planet as one in a vast number and the sense of our planet as a place whose destiny depends upon us.
- Carl Sagan

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hey, your English is very good. Very interesting read, I am looking forward to researching this a bit.a reply to: vinifalou

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Well written and interesting. Thanks for putting so much effort into this thread.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Interesting.

I believe the same thing he says about "myth" Jesus.

I believe the War in Heaven was a real war over control of earth.

That the 2 plans were finally presented to a Galactic Counsel: Free Will or Control.

That Free Will was decided, but there was an end date -- to be renegotiated on judgement of what humans did.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Thank you very much guys!

I find this dude extremely interesting. I often label these kind of "mediums" as charlatans because they make so much money out of this, you can't not think it's all a scam. But Chico Xavier lived and died in a humble home, didn't took a cent from anyone and this gives much credit for him, imo.

And yes, TFA, it does seems like the Galactic Federation. It actually is some kind of interplanetary council looking out for Earth. Not sure if the Galactic Federation of Light is true, tho. But I believe in his sincerity.

Guess we'll find out by July this year?
edit on 4/1/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Hey Vini. I had never heard of this fellow Xavier. His prognostications on human 'end times' are similar to others I have read and considered myself. His 'vision' could be the product of a rather speculative mind. In any event, it does seem that the last 50 years have gone against his hopes for peace.

Your thread is well presented and enjoyable to read, so thank you.

Well, at least we didnt start a nuclear war.

Plus it's not really fair if the aliens only tell a few select people about the "agreement". It's not really the same as giving a direct message to the world.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

At least there IS that. No nuclear war.

And as to the ''few people'' bs I agree that ''if'' there was an agreement between humans and aliens it does not say much for the aliens that they would not just come out and make whatever known to all of us.

MY sightings as a young adult back in the 60s had me believing that sooner or later we as a people would be notified by a grand display that we were not alone. Likely now, that expectation was based on big Hollywood images of saucers and such like in the Day the Earth Stood Still. Now, as my memory fades and all I have of my own sightings back then is the stories I can still tell myself about them I have to wonder were they as real as I thought at the time. How much were my own desires interpreting what my eyes were seeing. Were those sightings alien or terrestrial.

I guess there are reasons to believe in extraterrestrial contact and reasons to disbelieve it. But there is no definative proof, no big display, only speculation and ''UFO theorists'' believe this and that. Mostly now if someone asks me if I believe I just through up my hands and shrug.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join