It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Hires an Election Protection Operative

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Why bother, YOU lie right here AND I look for the truth .
Be wrong is YOUR idea ,not mine.

That's right tough guy. Don't go look it up and take two seconds to find out I'm right.

Just call me a liar and stay ignorant of the truth.

That's a great plan there guy. Hope that's working out well for ya.

Go ahead and look it up....I dare ya....

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Too lazy to debate only OBFISCATE.
I would put up a LINK in order to prove MY OWN point, but since your lying ass doesn't HAVE a link I resort to this.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Too lazy to debate only OBFISCATE.
I would put up a LINK in order to prove MY OWN point, but since your lying ass doesn't HAVE a link I resort to this.

Fine. Then just go look it up and prove "my lying ass" wrong then.

Just look up his name "Mike Roman".

I'm not giving you a link because you're being a d*ck about it.

So prove me wrong instead of just throwing a little fit about it.

You won't because you know I'm not lying.

You've dug a nice little hole for yourself now though haven't you.

(post by cavtrooper7 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

basically.

Great post.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I can SAY that because you are proven incapable of dissenting ,thus making it easy or stopping your free ride.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I can SAY that because you are proven incapable of dissenting ,thus making it easy or stopping your free ride.

You can say stuff all day long but that doesn't mean you're correct in what you say.

You called me a liar because of what I posted in this thread. I know it's not a lie and you know it's not a lie.

The reason I'm not giving you a link is because you started off with a false accusation and insulting me for no reason.

I challenge you to prove what I said is incorrect. I even told you just to search for the man's name which is what I did. But you won't because you know that would mean having to admit that YOU ARE WRONG. THAT I'M NOT LYING. In fact that makes you the liar sir, so I'm not surprised you keep up your false little protest and keep blaming me. It takes real courage and strength and honor to admit when you've been wrong. You obviously lack all of those things.

I don't owe you anything. Just because you throw a little fit doesn't mean I have to then prove something to you. You're a damn adult, act like one.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Friendly Reminder....

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!
Community Announcement re: Decorum

Please discuss the topic and not each other.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
After that debate I doubt he'll need to.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert You don't remember how Ron Paul was cheated in Maine and the guy quit ? How many Ats threads about dead people voting ? Where did the sources come from ? How many seconds of time did CNN and MSNBC give to those damning videos that show Veritas explaining how they hired people to violently attack Trump supporters and riot and shut down freedom of speech ? maybe NONE How many seconds on the video of the same organization explaining how they are going to get illegals to somehow vote ? Did you see that ? huh? huh ? huh?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
I think this is a good move. There needs to be protection from election fraud. Especially after the James O'keefe Project Veritas videos that were released.

Thing is, we already have poll watchers from both parties (and sometimes multiple poll watchers) at every election. There are hundreds of thousands of polling places, they open for early voting next week, and they will go until election day.

Trump nominated one man (and presumably gave him a budget.)

How's he going to do that? Seriously?

How's he going to get a staff of 200,000 people in 3 days? And how's he going to train them? How's he going to support them staying at the polls for two weeks? Why doesn't he just use the Republican poll watchers already in place?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join