It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Hires an Election Protection Operative

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Donald Trump’s “election protection” effort will be run by Mike Roman, a Republican operative best known for promoting a video of apparent voter intimidation by the New Black Panthers outside a polling place in 2008.

Roman is to oversee poll-watching efforts as Trump undertakes an unprecedented effort by a major party nominee by calling into question the legitimacy of the popular vote weeks before election day.

The Republican nominee has insisted, without evidence, that dead people and undocumented immigrants are voting in the United States.

Trump has long claimed that the 2016 election is rigged but has amplified his claims of voter fraud in recent days. On Monday he tweeted: “Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day. Why do Republican leaders deny what is going on? So naive!” In particular Trump claimed in an interview with Fox News that voter fraud was rampant in cities including Philadelphia, St Louis and Chicago after long warning vaguely about fraud in “certain communities”.
www.theguardian.com...

I think this is a good move. There needs to be protection from election fraud. Especially after the James O'keefe Project Veritas videos that were released.

Reminder: White House Urges 'Extreme Caution' To Viewers of Project Veritas Videos

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
m So...WHAT'S the election protection DIRECTION anyway?
Oversee and INTERCEDE or just to report, The authorities ARE compromised.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

I agree, the US needs external oversight of it elections.. It's is sad that we have come to this point but we can no longer trust our government they are controlled by elites.. The People need to take control back.

March on Washington 2016!!!!!
edit on 19-10-2016 by DePlOrAbLeAmErIcAn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
So Trump has hired a man to oversee protection from a conspiracy theory?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Can't ever be too careful with all the Mandela Effect going around.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
So Trump has hired a man to oversee protection from a conspiracy theory?

Not just a man but a Right Wing Strategist and Head of a Secret Spy Agency created by the Koch Brothers to spy and keep tabs on Democrats.

So it's good to see there won't be any bias there!! Way to look impartial and all.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So, is he wanting to make sure he wins or loses? Not sure....

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Poll-Watchers are not the same as goal-tenders like the black panzers.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
he`s not wrong is he? he is just saying what most people have been thinking for many years.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Voter Fraud in New York City - Admitted by the Board of Elections Commissioner. Secretly recorded by an undercover reporter. This probably occurs in a lot of major cities.

Source: nypost.com...

""Now Mayor de Blasio’s joined the chorus calling for the head of Board of Elections Commissioner Alan Schulkin — simply for privately (he thought) speaking his mind about voter fraud.

After a few drinks — and to an undercover reporter for James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas.

Yes, Schulkin’s remarks are embarrassing to his fellow Democrats, who inevitably insist that voter fraud is a myth. But it’s not like his cocktail-party conversation actually went beyond common gossip.

“Certain neighborhoods in particular, they bus people around to vote,” he says on the tape. “They put them in a bus and go poll site to poll site.” Asked if he meant black and Hispanic neighborhoods, he nods: “Yeah, and Chinese, too.”

And some of it is just common sense, such as his rejection of most Democrats’ resistance to voter-ID laws: “You know, I don’t think it’s too much to ask somebody to show some kind of an ID,” he says. “You go into a building, you have to show them your ID.”

And: “People think [opposing voter-ID laws is] a liberal thing to do, but I take my vote seriously, and I don’t want 10 other people coming in negating my vote by voting for the other candidate when they aren’t even registered voters.”

A guy whose job involves trying to keep elections clean vents at a party about what he sees as a threat to clean elections. How is this a firing offense?""

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
We have already seen enough bad behavior by Trump foes, the press and his own party, is so off the hook that they would stoop. They are taking it all very personal and trying to turn it on Trump. Here in Ohio anyway.

Whats strange is that during and after Obamas first election there was mad rage around here and every sort of accusation of voter fraud, counting fraud and stumble blocking by not having enough, in fact moving voting machines from voting stations. The diff is that the voting PTB couldn't kiss enough ass and stumbled all over itself to assure aggrieved parties that all was well and every effort would be made la, de, da. But Trump........they are going to go all selfright on his ass.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If you have been paying any attention to all the info dumped during the last few weeks then you know that it is no longer theory it is conspiracy fact..

Just out of curiosity what is you one or two issues that drive you to vote for Hillary no matter the cost to the people of the United States/ World (abortion, gay rights, free stuff)?
edit on 19-10-2016 by DePlOrAbLeAmErIcAn because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2016 by DePlOrAbLeAmErIcAn because: spelling

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Really? Was that a valid question or pro Hillary propaganda, just say what you mean (details)...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DePlOrAbLeAmErIcAn

Nothing to do with Hillary. Is he trying to win or lose? Exactly how has he tried to protect his potential election to POTUS so far? Seems a bit silly or at least too little to late for him to actually employ professionals.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DePlOrAbLeAmErIcAn

If you have been paying any attention to all the info dumped during the last few weeks then you know that it is no longer theory it is conspiracy fact..

It's a conspiracy theory. No proof has come forth.

Just out of curiosity what is you one or two issues that drive you to vote for Hillary no matter the cost to the people of the United States/ World (abortion, gay rights, free stuff)?

I'm not voting for her.

Why do people assume so damned much?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Voter ID and send a voting card to every eligible voter. The system in the US is so open to front end election fraud it's just incredible. At least with front end controls, it would force the riggers to compromise the voting machines and counts directly possibly leaving an audit trail.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I understand now, thank you. I personally hope what ever he does will work out or at least exposes the corruption in our voting system and government.

I only support Trump because I want him to destroy the corrupt one party system so the American PEOPLE will have the vote back in their control. It's time to reset our elected leaders, that's why I don't understand why so many democrats turn a blind eye to all of the corruption.. Yes, BHO, GWB, GHB, and WJC are all a part of the one party system, we never really had a choice nothing ever changes in this country, it's time to wake up and see that Hillary's emails are only the tip of the Iceberg, the establishment is so afraid if she fall they will all be exposed...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Show me.
YOUR word is crap...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Show me.
YOUR word is crap...

Well since my word is crap, why don't you go look it up yourself.

Why the f*ck would I go out of my way and help someone who says something to me like that??? Do your own work.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Why bother, YOU lie right here AND I look for the truth .
Be wrong is YOUR idea ,not mine.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join