It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton staffer on Black Lives Matter founder: 'Yuck'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

n an email, Clinton’s research director Tony Carrk asked his team to find the interview because “HRC said there was a segment with a woman from BLM who said HRC/WJC ruined black lives.”

Another staffer then sent a transcript of an interview on the New Yorker radio hour with Garza, who said Hillary “shunned and lectured” Black Lives Matter during a “tense” meeting with the group in August 2015.

Clinton staffer on Black Lives Matter founder: 'Yuck'

Not surprising to me at all, the democrats have always been covertly racist. From the very beginning they were the KKK and over time changed to get blacks and other minorities dependent on the government so they could secure their votes. By giving people incentive to stay poor, they keep them poor and its all done in the name of "help".

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Lice000

So ATS is a gossip rag now? Getting outraged over "he said, she said" huh?

+35 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Seems to work pretty damn good for Trump haters.

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lice000

Yeah
Even I laughed when I read that from ks
Hypocrisy, priceless

Star and flag just to attract people to krazy shots post

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
ah yes....those "staffers"......amazing how closely examined what is said by inside "staffers" for Hillary....so, what has trump inside "staffers" been saying?......if you hear crickets chirping in the backround, that's because little to nothing is said about them.....must be that "liberal media" again.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I'm sorry. You clearly don't know what "He said she said" means.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I must ask, would you say "yuck" in response to the possibility of an interview with anybody from the BLM.
Personally I would. Go ahead and call me bigoted, I think BLM are a racist organisation based on hate who are creating racial divisions in US society. In my opinion the organisation is poisonous. I am glad to see somebody in HRC's campaign holds these views too.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I have to say man, you pretty totally owned that guy.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but I could have sworn this thread was posted in the Social Issues and Civil Unrest forums and not the Mud Pit. I also don't recall being the subject matter of the OP. Though not surprised coming from someone who thinks that any post from someone quoting someone else is an example of "he said she said."

Ah well. This thread is a lost cause if the most important things that concern you about its discussion is me. Clearly a waste of space.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DodgyDawg
I must ask, would you say "yuck" in response to the possibility of an interview with anybody from the BLM.
Personally I would. Go ahead and call me bigoted, I think BLM are a racist organisation based on hate who are creating racial divisions in US society. In my opinion the organisation is poisonous. I am glad to see somebody in HRC's campaign holds these views too.

They are racist, they only get upset when a white cop kills a black person. Black people can kill black people all day everyday and they can do it while listening to music that promotes the killing of other black people. Killing black people is kind of like the "N-word", its okay as long you are not white.

link   

originally posted by: DodgyDawg

you really need to go and live in a U.S. southern state....and not in a big metropolis, an average town......if you think BLM is "creating" racial divisions, you should be able tell me how they do that, since you seem to have a keen understanding of the history around it.

+5 more 
link   

I'm sorry. You clearly don't know what "He said she said" means.

You back again with the one-liners ? Never reading the OP or any related links. Just tripe and rhetoric ?

Again Clintoon proves she cares not for the common people. Just wealth and power

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but I could have sworn this thread was posted in the Social Issues and Civil Unrest forums and not the Mud Pit. I also don't recall being the subject matter of the OP. Though not surprised coming from someone who thinks that any post from someone quoting someone else is an example of "he said she said."

Ah well. This thread is a lost cause if the most important things that concern you about its discussion is me. Clearly a waste of space.

So in other words...you are embarrassed by your own hypocrisy and you are stepping out- cool.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

This is what has always confused me.

Politicians (any of them really) have made promises for decades.
And every time, they break these promises, and every time, people believe that the promises will be kept "this time".

Politicians don't like regular people.
They don't like BLM, the average joe, anyone middle class, they only like each other. And even then they only tolerate each other because all of them are insufferable idiots who crave power and control.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

*eyeroll* Yeah. Let's go with that. Clearly a slow news day today...
edit on 18-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They only still do it because it works. One thing i like to do is look at the campaign promises each candidate makes and then see if they as president would actually be able to do any of these things.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is what has always confused me.

Politicians (any of them really) have made promises for decades.
And every time, they break these promises, and every time, people believe that the promises will be kept "this time".

Politicians don't like regular people.
They don't like BLM, the average joe, anyone middle class, they only like each other. And even then they only tolerate each other because all of them are insufferable idiots who crave power and control.

c'mon DB....you know as well as I do that a president cannot wave his hand and order legislation.....it has to go through congress, and then if it's not constitutional it has to go through the federal courts......it's not like presidents don't try and get their promises enacted into law, they get stopped from it going any further by the other branches of government....anyone who believes that a president is going to fulfill all of his promises, and then blames him for NOT doing it, doesn't have a clue about how our government works.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join