It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO "dissolves" porion of chemtrail

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I did a search and found no results for this topic.

From rense I went to read an article about a "UFO expert found dead days after texting mum: 'Your boy's in trouble - if anything happens to me, investigate'" (www.mirror.co.uk...). In the body of the article there is a video about a UFO dissolving a portion of a chemtrail. The portion is seen dissolving completely in seconds. I searched for the video on YouTube for the code to embed here as the article video is not a YouTube link.

The white object appears behind the chemtrail, sails through it and hovers while the chemtrail eventually starts to dispel.

What do you think of this?

edit on 16-10-2016 by klassless because: To add text.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: klassless
In the body of the article there is a video about a UFO dissolving a portion of a chemtrail.

Well, as chemtrails do not actually exist....

Anyway, much better to use vinegar.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The UFO moves from behind the chemtrail, to the front of it, through an opening...like it's "scared" to make contact with the chemicals that make up the chemtrail.

The UFO must be testing its ability to quickly dissipate the chemtrail. Probably a man-made drone of some kind, IMO. Very interesting video. The person filming it was zoomed in to the exact location on that miles long chemtrail, before the UFO arrived. Not a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Oh my... well then. I figured she would be using a spray bottle, but I was quietly hoping she had some kind of home-made flak cannon that would blast vinegar into the sky.

Also, how do we know they're Ron Paul supporters?

Also, why am I still letting this play?

If there's any kind of lung damage/disease that can be associated with breathing in vinegar fumes, she'll be the first known case of "vinegar lung".
edit on 16-10-2016 by Aldakoopa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The UFO moves from behind the chemtrail, to the front of it, through an opening...like it's "scared" to make contact with the chemicals that make up the chemtrail.

No! The white object appears behind the trail, punches through it, not through an opening. So the white object was not "scared" to make contact.

The UFO must be testing its ability to quickly dissipate the chemtrail. Probably a man-made drone of some kind, IMO. Very interesting video. The person filming it was zoomed in to the exact location on that miles long chemtrail, before the UFO arrived. Not a coincidence.

I don't think it's testing anything. "They" acted with confidence although I can't think of a reason for the action. Man-made drone? Don't think so. There are over a million results at YouTube when you search for "ufos in chemtrails". People have been videotaping chemtrails for years and many UFOs are seen and recorded.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aldakoopa

Oh my... well then. I figured she would be using a spray bottle, but I was quietly hoping she had some kind of home-made flak cannon that would blast vinegar into the sky.

If there's any kind of lung damage/disease that can be associated with breathing in vinegar fumes, she'll be the first known case of "vinegar lung".

Your reply to hellobruce's unnecessary comments may start a thread derailing. Please do not continue and if you can't comment about what is seen in the video, no further off-topic comments are necessary.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Your source seems to be fond of rather rudimentary CGI techniques.
For example.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aldakoopa

Your off-topic comments are not welcomed nor appreciated. Don't derail thread. Give us your opinion on what is shown in the video. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: klassless

If you stop the video at 0:55 you'll notice that when the "chemtrail" disappears it leaves a patch of sky which is slightly different in colour. This and the way the "chemtrail" disappears, makes me think it's been erased manually with some sort of graphic software.

This is another bad example of dillettante CGI.

And chemtrails don't exist.

EDIT: I see Phage beat me to it!

edit on 17-10-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
YouTuber WTFflow is a well-known hoaxer who loves to create fake ufo sightings (CGI).
Debunked several times:

edit on 17-10-2016 by ufoofinterest because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Oh look, another addition to the hoax bin.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This is dreadful. I almost facepalmed at the bad CGI.
Someone isn't very good at it, left the opaqueness a little too low, therefore the contrail doesn't 'disappear' but is merely [badly and juddery] covered, but you can still see it. I guess it was a 5 min job.
I despair when people are so easily tricked. It's no wonder that religion can fool so many.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Fooled again it seems you are not having much luck.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
At the time of filming Venus was also visible. Has he used edited footage of Venus?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
obvious CGI and very poorly done at that.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoofinterest
YouTuber WTFflow is a well-known hoaxer who loves to create fake ufo sightings (CGI).
Debunked several times:

What I find amusing about ATS, is how many of the debunkers come out with their one line dismissals and expect it to draw a line under the topic. Arrogance at it's finest.

Thank you for providing more substance to your response.

For what it is worth, I find the video in the OP to be annoying and unconvincing and my gut instinct told me it was fake, although I had no proof to back that up, until now.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

For what it is worth, I find the video in the OP to be annoying and unconvincing and my gut instinct told me it was fake, although I had no proof to back that up, until now.

One thing I noticed was that the video started with the part of the contrail that was soon to be dissolved situated directly in the middle of the frame as the white object approached it from the right -- as if the video maker knew ahead of time that part of the contrail was going to be the center of attention.

I realize that isn't proof of it being fake, but it does begin to raise suspicions of "fakery".

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Your source seems to be fond of rather rudimentary CGI techniques.
For example.
snip

You make a claim but do not offer evidence to support your claim, natch.

The video you provided shows flashing "UFOs" and I had a thread with similar optical effects which I video'ed and I don't know one iota about creating CGIs.

You gotta do better, which is expected of you.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

If you stop the video at 0:55 you'll notice that when the "chemtrail" disappears it leaves a patch of sky which is slightly different in colour. This and the way the "chemtrail" disappears, makes me think it's been erased manually with some sort of graphic software.

This is another bad example of dillettante CGI.

And chemtrails don't exist.

EDIT: I see Phage beat me to it!

On my 20" monitor I don't see what you describe as far as the space being a different color to the rest of the sky. And your continued bs about chemtrails not existing has worn out its welcome. Sell your opinion to the thousands that would disagree with you. And Phage didn't beat you to anything as, like you, he uses only word and is short on evidence.

And to all who join in on accusing WTF with faking UFO sightings, offer your evidence and if it's good enough for the ATS staff they'll remove this thread.

I expect all members who have superior knowledge about a topic to offer the knowledge in a neighborly manner so that ALL members benefit. No need to kill the messenger,

edit on 17-10-2016 by klassless because: To change narrative.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoofinterest
Debunked several times:
snip

I appreciate your video showing that WTF may be involved with hoaxing UFO videos. But, frankly, the video doesn't explain how WTF hoaxes. If you can find such a video, I'm sure we will all appreciate it. Remember, that we are in a time right now that newspapers are vilifying Donald Trump with fake crimes. I say that not to start replies about Trump nor Clinton but about the lengths some people will go to to convince others.

So thanks for the video but we need a revealing follow-up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join