It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Sodomized’ Guantánamo captive recovering after rectal surgery

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

"Our TROOPS aren't raping anyone...THAT'S a contractor."

I have the greatest respect for all our troops just not the conflicts there forced to participate in by there political masters.

One has to wonder through as to where the hell you get a contractor that meets that criteria!

Where the hell do they advertise "Rapists wanted, must like sodomizing prisoners"???

Lets just hope they don't employ on the job training.
edit on 17-10-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

MANY soldiers are booted who lack honor but have the skills and the Contracting companies pay better than the CIA.
To tell the truth I wonder HOW many off the books operations are happening, THAT'S one big SHOE to drop yet me thinks.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

MANY soldiers are booted who lack honor but have the skills and the Contracting companies pay better than the CIA.
To tell the truth I wonder HOW many off the books operations are happening, THAT'S one big SHOE to drop yet me thinks.

That is a very very big shoe to drop. If things get too hot for Clinton, I can see the deep state dropping that shoe right in the middle of the New York Times and the Washington Post.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Sounds more like jackboot than a mere shoe!

If that's the case it's shocking.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

REMEMBER you still have people like ME who are on our side.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

a reply to: Kryties

WHAT you want a MEANER response NO civility?
Get back to the thread and quit attacking other members.
I am not the subject IF you want to start a thread ELSEWHERE where on "CaVrooper7 is a bad guy"
Have at you, it won't be pretty and it won't take long.

That attitude right there, and the attitude you have displayed toward anyone who dares to challenge you is EXACTLY why the abuses took place that are the subject matter of this thread. People with attitudes like yours - the "tough guy" "take no prisoners and don't DARE challenge me" attitude.

It makes me sick. You do not come across as a "tough guy" to me, just a sad little man whose hatred of everything that doesn't fit into your narrow view of the world is less "patriotically tough" as it is frighteningly psychotic.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You'll get over it little girl.
People like ME are all that stands between YOU and the rest of the nasty planet that wants to off you.
Or hold China at bay since YOU haven't the money to pay for a force to oppose them.
You have neither the DEPTH nor intellect to grasp EXACTLY what I am.
It's PEOPLE like YOU who don't appear to have ANY idea how the real world operates.
edit on 18-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

REMEMBER you still have people like ME who are on our side.

cav, as a democrat, we have many differences....but, if our country is attacked, I'd want you to set me up behind a wall with a gun, so I can at least provide cover fire....I might get lucky and bring down a couple of those invading a**holes. my father was in the Korean war, and a couple of my buddies died in Nam. I'm 63 and that has stayed with me my entire life. democrats and liberals have died for this country, too.
edit on 18-10-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You'll get over it little girl.

Thankyou for proving my point.

I would reply to the rest of your post but it's nothing more than self-aggrandizing psychotic narcissism that only serves to further prove my point.

edit on 18/10/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

GO back to your GAMES kid YOU have NO idea what you talking about,whats more your plea is LOST on the SCREAMS of the victims JIHAD and social unrest that are attacking our country.
We also have YOURS to do lightweight.
I do MY job YOU get to KEEP western culture and whine about how nasty I am ...which is only in humorous considering WHERE you are.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

GO back to your GAMES kid YOU have NO idea what you talking about,whats more your plea is LOST on the SCREAMS of the victims JIHAD and social unrest that are attacking our country.
We also have YOURS to do lightweight.
I do MY job YOU get to KEEP western culture and whine about how nasty I am ...which is only in humorous considering WHERE you are.

Continuing to prove my point, and for that I am thankful.

Your "job" shouldn't and doesn't include torture - which is what you are attempting to excuse in this thread. Torture doesn't work, never has and never will. Torture only serves to make those doing the torturing feel more big and powerful and as a form of "punishment" for the alleged sins of the victim. This is what you are defending and belittling others over, and it is beyond disgraceful.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Well thanks for the sentiment Cavtrooper7 but there are really no sides, only shades of grey, and a disturbing amount of horrendous atrocity and human misery increasing almost daily or so it seems.

Tell you this the answer does not lay in more protracted warfare, on shores, sky's and lands we have no right to be on, or in places like Guantanamo bay.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

No I said WE SHOULD KILL them ,HOW slowly is up for grabs,I a bullet is MY contribution to Jihadists and WILL be if I ever get ahold of one.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Don't tell it to any soldiers who don't choose the fight,It is only an insult.
Talk to the POTUS alone.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

It's the poor soldiers that die for our politicians wet dreams through. Or come home to nothing with bits missing both mentally and physically.

I know a few veterans that are rather disillusioned with the time spent on tour of Iraq and Afghanistan, mainly down to the fact that they never got to finish the job that they started and fundamentalist movements such as ISIS are in existence today.

I'm in Glasgow cavtrooper7 so i don't really see my opinion being very relevant to Mr Obama.

edit on 18-10-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

We are MONSTERS to many.
Sad how manhood has been taking a dive.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Well they say the devil is in the detail.

The ones responsible for detailing the actions are the real monsters if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

THEY do smile a great deal and tend to be lawyers,you know.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

World war 4 will probobly be fought between the lawyers and the cockroaches.

Don't know how they will tell each other apart all the same.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Way to take the moral high ground.....

Since you are fine with being raped if it happens to you make sure you bend over quietly and take it like a man ...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join