It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Sodomized’ Guantánamo captive recovering after rectal surgery

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

let hope the United states doesnt get worse and they start torturing and raping their own citizens
Id hate that to happen to you!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
If part of your colon was coming out of your ass daily for ten year needing to be manually reinserted, you'd think that he would've died from it by now. They made him wait 10 years before fixing his butt? That's just wrong.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Should have killed his ass.
We'll get him later.

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

You haven't shown who the HELL you are to judge ,I 'm sure you know what you can kiss.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Reading personnel doesn't appear to be your strong suit ,I suggest you stop before you insult my intelligence.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I don't torture, if someone like ME is on you it ends one way or the other,I made a choice a LONG time ago and I live as sedentary as I can to avoid complications.
But we must ALL accept parts of ourselves and protect those around us from unnecessary complications as a result.
I happen to be a WELL trained existentially PISSED off man.
I'm neither the MOST capable trooper on the planet nor a monster looking for prey...they usually come to me as I wait.
As to my country I've all but DARED it to hit me . I have No criminal record nor traffic tickets.
I have the prerequisite black rifles.
Bring them,I won't be raped I 'll be DEAD and the rest of the world behind it if it's gotten so bad they deem ME a target.
I 'm sure you wouldn't know.

I am a bit TOO complicated to say I am EXACTLY what is read here. But I CERTAINLY am NO recognizable demographic to most who haven't pulled a trigger and I PROBABLY look kind of NUTS to those who do.

My statement still stands.
edit on 17-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Reading personnel doesn't appear to be your strong suit ,I suggest you stop before you insult my intelligence.

That's about the reply I expected.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

WHAT you want a MEANER response NO civility?
Get back to the thread and quit attacking other members.
I am not the subject IF you want to start a thread ELSEWHERE where on "CaVrooper7 is a bad guy"
Have at you, it won't be pretty and it won't take long.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
So the guys got hemorrhoids and somehow it's the governments fault. Who cares.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Torture is for the torturer and seldom provides any relevant useful actionable information.

Close the place down and be done with it. No supposed first world nation should operate such a facility in this day of age.

Christ one of the reasons we went to war with Nazi Germany was for operating establishments of similar caliber.

edit on 17-10-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Soo sad isn't it, but most sadly how this terrorist had no problem torturing those that they consider infidels and enemies, he survived, when terrorist attack they make sure nobody survive.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

So because you (believer in another supernatural cult) have an opinion about Islam, that makes it ok to sodomise captives?

Just disgraceful.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

We are supposed to be better than that through. Our respective societies are supposed to promote freedom and safety.

If we employ the same measures as the terrorists then we have lost because we will have become what we seek to destroy.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You mean treat your enemies with love, sadly that has never work, hell even Obama tried to love our enemies but he have not close Guantanamo yet, because he knows it doesn't work that way, you can love your enemy but that doesn't mean they will love you back.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

"You mean treat your enemies with love"

Naw mate, i just mean don't forcibly bum the poor sods, it's really rather frowned upon.

What i mean is don't breed the next generation of terrorist by way of places such as Gitmo existing.

Look at it this way we did not do to well with the fist generation even with a hand in creating and arming the fools.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

When my husband was in the first gulf war, they took many prisoners, mostly were just poor men running away from Sad
dams army, many old and young men.

But what the military didn't know is how the older men treat the younger ones, after a few weeks of having the men together they had to divided them into pens and put up 24 hour guards, because the older men were caught sodomizing the younger men.

No is not excuse for the treatment of this man under custody, but that tells you that when it comes to the way they do things in their culture you can only imagine what they will do to you if you happen to be one of these people prisoners.

They will do worse, much worse.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Have you any idea the amount of Americans that experience sexual assault or rape in your gaols?

Its not just the Muslims young or old that practice that particular sport i'm afraid.

en.wikipedia.org... Prison Rape

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

EVER heard of an SAS wet interrogation?
GUESS who the US uses FOR killing operations,because WE don't HAVE a "D" notice and I doubt we'd obey them.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Well obviously they are going to turn to the best.

Still really nothing to be proud of all the same.

I bet they don't employ our S.A.S boys for rape duty through. Least i darn well hope not.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Our TROOPS aren't raping anyone...THAT'S a contractor.
War is a horrible business,fighting one causes AWFUL choices to be made.
Fighting one against a faction of a faith is messy ,THAT'S where we have this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join