It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN said what?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I think you've got a good handle on it.

I only 'poke' With the Trump ... Landslide thingy. I view Trump as a liberal, so my heart is really not in this election. I'm just so tired of the New World Order and their efforts to establish a One World Government ... it's like the Caliphate implementing a One World Religion.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hacks are illegal?

Funny how the law and order crowd ignore the truth when it suits?

Eh?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Is true, BUT to completely ignore the popular vote can be dangerous especially if overwhelming.

That is true, but they have also shown how brazen they are about not even caring what gets out in the open. I just hope the populous has enough left in them to actually stand up if what I mentioned did happen. I guess we will find out soon enough.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I think you've got a good handle on it.

I only 'poke' With the Trump ... Landslide thingy. I view Trump as a liberal, so my heart is really not in this election. I'm just so tired of the New World Order and their efforts to establish a One World Government ... it's like the Caliphate implementing a One World Religion.

I hear ya. We are definitely in uncharted waters and they are trying hard as if there were a deadline or something to create this NWO. I just wonder how much they are willing to hurt themselves to complete their agenda.
edit on 16-10-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Yeah they'll ignore it if not that much. But I'm not sure how brazen they will be if too large a gap. It risks revolution or at least really major social upheaval.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
WikiLeaks should be declared a PUBLIC SERVICE since the main stream media and so-called investigative journalists are not doing their job! I will read anything I choose to read. This makes me understand even more why some people want to put more controls on the internet....they are scared to death that the truth of their fraud, corruption, and other criminal acts will be exposed.

CNN, imo, is NOT a news agency...they are an arm of the far left wing Democratic Party. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that some of their "reporters" (I use that term loosely) are FBI.

Remember that it is legal for the FBI to pose as a reporter, journalist, or documentary film maker and since Obama, it is now legal to use propaganda against our own citizens in order to promote an agenda. Look it up. It's true.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
a reply to: Snarl

Trump ... Landslide ... Expect It!!

The thing is, I hear that even if say everyone voted Trump, that it is the electoral college who ultimately picks who wins. The popular vote (us) means nothing? I admit I am no expert on politics and voting.

Considering this past week and the absolute trash being spewed about Trump.

Internal polling must be bad for Clinton.

And internal polling is not what we see in the mainstream.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Hacks are illegal?

Funny how the law and order crowd ignore the truth when it suits?

Eh?

Like those ILLEGAL leaks of McCain's,Romney's and Trumps tax returns.

Funny that.
edit on 16-10-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Everything you learn, you are learning from us

And the creepy factor just rose by 10...

By the way, what exactly have we learnt about the wikileaks from CNN, anyone?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

It almost seems as if they want upheaval as shown with all of the BLM engineered riots. I guess as long as it is us fighting each other and not them.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

They acknowledge the lack of compliance, they will soon have to acknowledge the growing destruction of the unawareness.

They're expending the greatest majority of their energy propping up their illusions and more and more people are seeing through them. They will soon reach a point where they will have to take more overt actions.

That is the Zappa point:

Once we've gotten there, then the real fan hitting begins.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

they are trying hard as if there were a deadline or something to create this NWO

Look no further than the sustainability goals of the UN. They wrap their plan in up flowery words about making the planet a better place (that's just to get the masses on board) but considering everything they are, I would say it is more along the lines of oligarchs putting themselves in positions to control people, policies, global taxation, and lining the pockets of themselves and their crony NGOs.

edit on 16-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Don't forget people.

Cnn absolutely LOVED Assange when he was doing this.

His interview came after WikiLeaks released more than 100 US defence department files on Thursday disclosing the military's detention policies in Guantanamo Bay and Iraq, dating from the September 11 attacks until 2004.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
Basically CNN is scaring viewers into not researching Clinton's wrongdoings, just planting the seed that "its illegal". Pretty hardcore move, there must be something juicy coming soon.

While CNN is right ... from a certain POV ... a lot things in Hillary's emails ARE illegal.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

To put another way - Brave New World becomes 1984. It's up to all of us to decide exactly where along the spectrum of dystopia we actually are right now.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

To put another way - Brave New World becomes 1984. It's up to all of us to decide exactly where along the spectrum of dystopia we actually are right now.

You don't know how right you are.

We even got soma/ weed.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

A combination of both.

Mass distraction and dumbing down of the masses from Brave New World with the surveillance, political agitation and propaganda of 1984.
edit on -050011am10kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Look, the CNN guy in the tape is Chris Cuomo.

Chris's brother is Andrew Cuomo, the current Democrat Governor of New York.

His father was Mario Cuomo, a former Democrat Governor of New York.

So...of course he is going to be biased against all things Republican, and would try to scare people away from reading negative things about Clinton and her cartel.

Cuomo is just one of the poster boys for how far left the supposedly impartial journalist community has become - and absolutely right at home at the Clinton News Netwrok.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Chris Cuomo's education is in Law. He received a law degree from Fordham. He was an advisor to several non-profit organizations before becoming a "journalist".

He is about as much of a journalist as you or me. He gets accolades because of who his family is, and maybe, imo, because he needs those awards and accolades to make us think he has journalistic credibility. Hmmpf!!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join