It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN said what?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I often wondered how any news agency could broadcast something that was illegally obtained. How is that any different than possession of stolen property?

Trumps "leaked" tax returns
Hillarys "leaked" medical records

Stolen is stolen

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: brutus61
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MIND AND TIME ON SUCH A DREAM

You should follow the link before commenting

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

The most trusted name in news has gone full retard.

Is this even real life?

What gives here? I have hated CNN for many years and this only adds to the layers of bullsh!t that drove me to online media to begin with. There is no truth to be had from any of these organizations.

If this is where you get your news, do us all a favor, it involves bleach and a straw.

Cheeses!
Sorry to say but it's looking more and more like a Clinton blowout win in November.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
She is absolved from any wrong doing because Russia.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I often wondered how any news agency could broadcast something that was illegally obtained. How is that any different than possession of stolen property?

Trumps "leaked" tax returns
Hillarys "leaked" medical records

Stolen is stolen

They can get away with it the same way that Anderson Cooper could openly violate DC's gun laws on the air and not be prosecuted for it.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I just want to make it clear that I do not intend to violate any laws by reading them.

No intent, whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Technically ... they're correct.

It does say something about how damaging this is to Clinton and everyone who props her up.

If Soros manages to eke her over the edge and into the Presidency with his rigged voting machines ... she might make good on her thoughts of droning Assange.

Trump ... Landslide ... Expect It!!

So is that stuff classified or something?

Yep. Above Top Secret I'm afraid.

You know, every instance of her improper handling of classified information is a felony ... ten years/$10,000. Someone could probably completely empty the Clinton Foundation coffers ... before we even got to the conspiracy charges (which are also felonious).

How Clinton continues to walk around un-indicted is a disgrace to everyone who has ever tried to obey 'the law', everyone who has ever enforced the law, and everyone who has ever been convicted of a crime.

It's for sure a disgrace. It's called the Clinton news network for a reason

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Well, lots of us don't intend to do illegal things, just look at Hillary.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Exactly.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

I am very sarcastic please follow link before commenting. this is a series of FOX News reports discussing everything from Bengazi to absolute corroboration to mislead the population ehrough false and selective news reports by MSM.

HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT

This right here......

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If there was ever any remaining doubt about CNN being bought and paid for by the Clinton camp.

The op doesn't convince you nothing will.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Basically CNN is scaring viewers into not researching Clinton's wrongdoings, just planting the seed that "its illegal". Pretty hardcore move, there must be something juicy coming soon.
edit on 16-10-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I have heard that we should believe none of the WikiLeaks because Russia Russia Russia.

I see that Ed Rendell's phone # was released in this batch(#9) of Podesta emails.

I hope he gets a lot of pizza, Chinese and Indian food delivered to his house.
I hear that Podesta received some.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think I will call and ask him if he has prince albert in a can.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

They just don't want you clicking on Wikileaks folks.

Sheerest form of flattery on CNNs part.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I just want you all to know I am posting from the beach right now and I have like 10 strangers crowded around my phone trying to watch the clip in the OP.

Astonishing smoke & Mirrors on behalf of HRC + MSM. The word is on the street!

edit on 10/16/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The thing is, I hear that even if say everyone voted Trump, that it is the electoral college who ultimately picks who wins. The popular vote (us) means nothing? I admit I am no expert on politics and voting.
edit on 16-10-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Is true, BUT to completely ignore the popular vote can be dangerous especially if overwhelming.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Technically ... they're correct.

It does say something about how damaging this is to Clinton and everyone who props her up.

If Soros manages to eke her over the edge and into the Presidency with his rigged voting machines ... she might make good on her thoughts of droning Assange.

So is that stuff classified or something?

Yep. Above Top Secret I'm afraid.

You know, every instance of her improper handling of classified information is a felony ... ten years/$10,000. Someone could probably completely empty the Clinton Foundation coffers ... before we even got to the conspiracy charges (which are also felonious).

How Clinton continues to walk around un-indicted is a disgrace to everyone who has ever tried to obey 'the law', everyone who has ever enforced the law, and everyone who has ever been convicted of a crime.

cut the crap, imprison Richard Armitage, a senior bush advisor, he outed a covert CIA agent, and put hundreds of others (including American agents) out in the field in jeopardy of being killed. tortured or jailed...THIS WAS ACTUALLY DONE and it's on the record, but that was a republican, so that's no problem for you....bunch of hypocrites here and you are one of them....here's the story.....
www.cnn.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join