It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC and Hillary Hacked AGAIN Just Days Ago - Wikileaks to Release

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Try this theory...WHY is anon and wikileaks going after Hillary and the DNC?
Maybe HRC & DNC were responsible for something FINAL happening to one of their own.

My impression is that they generally don't care unless you mess with them in some way or seek to curtail what they are doing. So what did the DNC do or try to do or threaten seriously to do? Who did they go after?

Was it the increased surveillance? What was it? And why the DNC?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Now it looks like the DNC.Clinton outfit has been brought to heel.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Maybe HRC & DNC were responsible for something FINAL happening to one of their own.

My impression is that they generally don't care unless you mess with them in some way or seek to curtail what they are doing. So what did the DNC do or try to do or threaten seriously to do? Who did they go after?

Was it the increased surveillance? What was it? And why the DNC?

Maybe anon was particularly close with Seth Rich?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: ghostrager

Why is every single DNC email being hacked? Why not the RNC, it is not that they have better security protocols.

Everyone complains about email security or the government looking at one's email up until the point it is someone you don't like.

Then it's a free for all. Hack it. Post it, Share it.

Some of them are so boring I am wondering if thery will dump my grandmother;s emails next and hold a conference at 3am.

I get what you are saying, but I'm not some right winger, nor Trump supporter, and after the corruption I've seen with the DNC, Clinton, media, and election, I slow clap when these leaks are released.

However, I fully believe that the RNC is just as corrupt. So yes, where are those leaks?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Democrats have effed with the Internet? Turned it over to the UN and passed net neutrality?

1) The internet was not turned over to the UN.
2) Do you know what net neutrality means?

The DNS controls were turned over to the UN, therefore the internet.

When you go to a website and enter "abovetopsecret.com" the service that translates that to an IP address is no longer under U.S. control. So technically they can shut down the web or a website if you do not know the IP address to reach the website.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Yep, I read from one of them Seth rich belonged to anonymous.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

I'll be keeping up on this...nice!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

The DNS controls were turned over to the UN, therefore...

False.
Therefore the remainder of your post is irrelevant.

edit on 10/15/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
MSM stuck between rocks and hard places this time it's confirmed.

No worries, we'll hear how Trump tickled some women's nipple without her permission back in 1975 in no time.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Might start with Obama putting more whistleblowers in prison during his term than all the presidents before him combined.

He's the one who started prosecuting the truth. Combine that with our communist China like media and that's something to go on and something which will draw ire from those wanting to keep governments honest.
edit on 15-10-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Might start with Obama putting more whistleblowers in prison during his term than all the presidents before him combined.

Citation required.

How, exactly, does a President put someone in jail? (Trump's fantasies excluded).

edit on 10/15/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
DNC= Dirty -N- Crooked
With all the leaks of their info it clearly shows that they want trouble with Russia.
Why do they seem so hell bent on going to war with Russia .?
Why is Russia the new bad guy again? Because they are sick of the west trying to control the world and aren't going to go for it anymore?

Why are Dems ramping up the war machine against Russia?
The size of their distraction must be proportional to size of their crisis.

That's true but why Russia? Surly there are better bad guys to blame, and Russia would probably hack both sides and anyone else involved in the election, or is it because Russia is /has done more in a short time to stop ISIS than the US ever has and that shows that the US is probably doesn't want to stop them until they finish the job that they were paid and equipped to do.
Either way it's bad that Russia looks better on the world stage than the US has in a long time.
Putin may not be the best guy in the world, but he cares more about his country than Obama or Hillary ever has or ever will .

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hey ghost,

Yeah, there are some pretty giddy individuals here tonight, gloating and preening because the hack was on "the other side." Wow. Okay then. Enjoy.

I doubt the NSA and CIA and Homeland Security and the FBI and every single letter agency we have are going to sit around on their hands saying "gee, what a terrible crime, someone should do something!"

Whomever this Mr. Robot is, I would not want to be them right now. This is very very serious stuff. It might be considered "treason." Let that sink in. (Treason: the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.)

I'm just so sad right now. This entire election - all the mud from all directions - all the horror-show...the looming shadow of a broken nation...women looking back and seeing all the crap they put up with and stayed silent about because a man had more power...divisiveness and polarization on a scale I've never seen before...hackers trying to control an election from across the globe (yes it was the Russians) and in our own backyard. These are "Interesting Times" indeed. I feel darkness at play.

I'm going to go light a candle and send light and love to the planet for a while and surround my family with it too. It might not help anything, but it will make me feel better.

Blessings to all of you here, whether we agree on anything or not, whether you like me or not, whether you give a flip or not.

peace,

- AB

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Either you are too literal or live in a different world than the rest of us where the government isn't above the law. I assure you if the president wanted someone behind bars, he would call upon the proper channels to ensure it happened. We had no problem invading Iraq under the premise of WMD's, replacing the government then holding tribunals for war crimes unrelated to the reason we entered the country in the first place....

... And that was before the Patriot Act, National Defense Authorization Act, and Prevention of Terrorism Act whereby now someone can be held in detention indefinitely, without a trial, if they are *deemed* in violation of incredibly nebulous accusations based on "secret evidence" that practically no one is privy to review or oversee.

e.g.) "influences the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion" or "intimidates or coerces a civilian population"

Every one of these leaks falls under the above. Every person responsible could legally be "disappeared" under the above. I forget if I even bothered to ask; What world are you from again? ;-p

thx
-d

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander
So, Trump can put Hillary in jail. Just because he doesn't like her?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I cannot answer that question, but I'm certain if his DOJ was involved there would at the very least be a Grand Jury, even if she wasn't indicted.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Is it not awesome that laws Obama signed could put the majority of government behind bars (detained indefinitely for possibly no good reason at all) ? Too bad it will never happen.
edit on 15-10-2016 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Which laws?
Who passed them? The Republican controlled House and Senate?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I said "signed". He had the opportunity to reject the bill and chose to sign it. In particular he signed NDAA on New Years Eve while no one was paying attention. He knew it was BS.

Correction: NLBS

(An ATS joke, see i can be funny and serious)
edit on 15-10-2016 by drewlander because: messin around.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
And a budget bill puts the "majority of government behind bars", how?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join