It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Calls For Drug Tests Before Next Debate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: reldra

Not he was saying it because Hillary commenced the last debate as though she was absolutely buzzing and finished it like she had run a marathon.

It's all a distraction, part of the plan the Establishment are controlling.

How is the fall out of Podesta e-mails effecting Hillary? Oh yeah, it's not being reported on is it?

Unaware and compliant citizenry.

That's all deflection. Podesta nor emails have anything to do with this thread.

Ha ha, okay.

The first part was pertinent to the thread entirely.

The second part, whether you are willing to accept it or not, is just a reminder that none of this matters, it's all rigged.

It seemed to me she was happy and confident at the beginning and through the middle and seemed less energetic at the end, but not like she was 'coming down' from a drug, which Trump infers in his speech.

And the second part sounds like you are parroting Trump. No one knows to what extent this is rigged and to what end. We can all guess, we can all theorize, but no one actually knows.

The

Unaware and compliant citizenry

has been gone over before. It was a person lamenting this may be the case, not someone's evil plan.

Now I have addressed all you posted.
edit on 15-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
hillary is obv on something.... she couldnt even walk at that 9/11 event.. had to be dragged into the van

and than 30 mins lately she suddenly appears with all the energy in the world.....

i say.. take the drug test!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
How about we drug test the voters.

I'd be happy with a test where you have to name the 3 branches of government, and your own representatives in congress.....

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Reeks of desperation tbh. He and his supporters are already gearing up with the excuses and claims of fakery before he loses.
You should all be fighting against both candidates tbh.

link   

originally posted by: Perjury
hillary is obv on something.... she couldnt even walk at that 9/11 event.. had to be dragged into the van

and than 30 mins lately she suddenly appears with all the energy in the world.....

i say.. take the drug test!

She had pneumonia and was dehydrated at the 9/11 event.

link   
a reply to: reldra

right.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury

right.

Yes, right. She seems to have recovered.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
I think it is important to note at this point Trump is no longer trying to win the election. He is just gathering a small loyal base to sell stuff to later. Sure his insane ramblings have turned off most of America but, to his loyal followers whatever he says makes sense. Trump always has and always will blame his own failures on others. Even if their were drugs tests Trump would just say they were rigged and his followers would eat it up. And of course if somebody asks him about this in a few days he will deny he ever said it. That is the way it goes with him. The GOP has given up on him winning so they are just letting go full on Trump. They worked so hard for couple of months to make him seem almost sane but, we all knew it would not last. And now with the election lost he has no reason to even try and sound sane.

I agree. I just never expected something this outlandish. I am assuming it is for the attention and he doesn't really think is a logical thing to do. It was the applause during his speech, calling for this, that was more disturbing.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Sure and Clinton's doctor has given a detailed report of her medications.

Yeah, and you believe anything her and hers says about anything? Everyone knows better than that.

I want to see a 2nd 'opinion'. Until then it's all just conjecture (especially what coming from her).

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The Clinton Campaign should welcome this.

If she has nothing to hide, what's the problem?

Any signal that she and the Campaign is paranoid means she is hiding something.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

And those are ??

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Lol, no doubt. But we've seen her have "seizures".
But i agree with your assumption. 😉

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I'm not Parroting Trump, I have called it for about 12 months. She's a Fully bonafide Bilderberg and was selected way before the Democrat supporters decided to discuss which way they would vote when it came to the primaries.

I asked you to look at Hillary's connection to the Bilderbergs, but you probably haven't, so just call it as a distraction.

As I said earlier, compliant and unaware citizenry.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah, and you believe anything her and hers says about anything? Everyone knows better than that.

I want to see a 2nd 'opinion'. Until then it's all just conjecture (especially what coming from her).

No, I do not believe 'anything her and hers says'. Who is EVERYONE? You think you are EVERYONE?

Is there a second opinion on Trump? Should we all demand 2nd opinions on both now?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Clinton Campaign should welcome this.

If she has nothing to hide, what's the problem?

Any signal that she and the Campaign is paranoid means she is hiding something.

They have not given any signal about this. As far as I know. This thread is about a Trump speech.

link   
Knew I wasn't tripping, Hillary looks better than she did 8 years ago.

link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Lol, no doubt. But we've seen her have "seizures".
But i agree with your assumption. 😉

Lol, of course, all those seizures....

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I'm not Parroting Trump, I have called it for about 12 months. She's a Fully bonafide Bilderberg and was selected way before the Democrat supporters decided to discuss which way they would vote when it came to the primaries.

I asked you to look at Hillary's connection to the Bilderbergs, but you probably haven't, so just call it as a distraction.

As I said earlier, compliant and unaware citizenry.

Deflecition.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

a reply to: randomthoughts12

He is older than she is and based on the fact his doctor is sketchy, we really don't know the state of his health.

But we do know for sure Hillary is in poor health.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
Knew I wasn't tripping, Hillary looks better than she did 8 years ago.

Face lift? Diet?

Trump had a hair transplant that was apparently so painful, Ivana had suggested it and he 'took it out on her'.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join