It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Calls For Drug Tests Before Next Debate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I recall having to take a drug test in the 90's to get a retail job.

I recall clearly that whole kind of movement was all about the insurance companies.

I'd wager most kitchen jobs would even require it.

But the POTUS mantle, that's all open game. Hey, after all its the insurance companies buying these people:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
I think it is important to note at this point Trump is no longer trying to win the election. He is just gathering a small loyal base to sell stuff to later. Sure his insane ramblings have turned off most of America but, to his loyal followers whatever he says makes sense. Trump always has and always will blame his own failures on others. Even if their were drugs tests Trump would just say they were rigged and his followers would eat it up. And of course if somebody asks him about this in a few days he will deny he ever said it. That is the way it goes with him. The GOP has given up on him winning so they are just letting go full on Trump. They worked so hard for couple of months to make him seem almost sane but, we all knew it would not last. And now with the election lost he has no reason to even try and sound sane.

Might want to check the poles again... he ain't lost yet... just sayin.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: MrSpad
I think it is important to note at this point Trump is no longer trying to win the election. He is just gathering a small loyal base to sell stuff to later. Sure his insane ramblings have turned off most of America but, to his loyal followers whatever he says makes sense. Trump always has and always will blame his own failures on others. Even if their were drugs tests Trump would just say they were rigged and his followers would eat it up. And of course if somebody asks him about this in a few days he will deny he ever said it. That is the way it goes with him. The GOP has given up on him winning so they are just letting go full on Trump. They worked so hard for couple of months to make him seem almost sane but, we all knew it would not last. And now with the election lost he has no reason to even try and sound sane.

I agree. I just never expected something this outlandish. I am assuming it is for the attention and he doesn't really think is a logical thing to do. It was the applause during his speech, calling for this, that was more disturbing.

I thought the mods on this site would be disinterested, I'm disappointed

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
And it appeared to me that donald was Tranquilized.......which is strange with all that constant sniffing......

More deflection from Trump......he likes to do things like this to mask his own issues

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You recall having to get a drug test in the 90s for a retail job. I did say some companies do test and for jobs that would seem unrelated. One drug test in the 90s makes you no expert.

In regard to that graphic, that has no link, I would imagine you mean insurance companies and the amounts they have given to presidential campaigns?

It looks like they mainly bought Jeb Bush. I am not sure how to interrpret that.

"Congratulations, Insurance companies, you are the proud owner of a member of the Bush family. This one is fairly smart, but not the smarrtest. He is not very loud, but had some good plans. He is in slightly used condition, but you should find this model suitable for your lobbying needs."
edit on 15-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DogMeat

They are polls not poles and he will not get the electoral votes.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Why? Some are interested a lot, some on occasion and some attempt to avoid this political season. They are all different people.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
And it appeared to me that donald was Tranquilized.......which is strange with all that constant sniffing......

More deflection from Trump......he likes to do things like this to mask his own issues

He did look odd during the debate. I never said anything until today. I said like a 'semi comatose Lurch' (as in the Adams Family).

He would stand behind her, stiff like a board. I expected him to say, "You rang madam?"

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

What a DUMB ARSE.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

See here:
84 Percent of Employers Require Pre-Employment Drug Tests

That article is from 2007 and the numbers from 2006. it may have been a trend then. Spin the wheel again.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

What a DUMB ARSE.

Yes. Another thought I had while watching Trump's speech.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This is good.

Good move Trump.

Of course the first two pages are littered with unknown members with new accounts an they just so happen to he Hillbots

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
This is good.

Good move Trump.

Of course the first two pages are littered with unknown members with new accounts an they just so happen to he Hillbots

Umm, no. It is a really strange thing for Trump to say. I don't think we have Hillbots here. Not many people overtly defend Hilary here. This thread is about a Trump speech.

I do not see a great deal of new accounts in this thread. You joined us in late August, welcome newcomer

This

I am a HUGGEE Hillary supporter. She has done wonderful things for this country, she is one of the most honest politicians in the world and she is one of the most qualified candidates in world history.

Is from your intro thread, where you made a poor attempt at sarcasm. Intro threads are supposed to actually introduce yourself.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You actually thing there'd be significantly less? If anything its ticked up more by now. That's how stuff works in the real world of laws and such types of policies involving insurance and anything of the sort.

According to HireRight’s 2013 Employment Screening Benchmarking Report, 78 percent of respondents overall conduct drug testing on some portion of their workforce.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Sure and Clinton's doctor has given a detailed report of her medications.

Yeah, and you believe anything her and hers says about anything? Everyone knows better than that.

I want to see a 2nd 'opinion'. Until then it's all just conjecture (especially what coming from her).

No, I do not believe 'anything her and hers says'. Who is EVERYONE? You think you are EVERYONE?

Is there a second opinion on Trump? Should we all demand 2nd opinions on both now?

Yes you do , I bet a thorough search of this site will find you agreeing with EVERY SINGLE THING said nice about her, and always disagreeing with anything said negative of her.

Care to place a wager ???

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You actually thing there'd be significantly less? If anything its ticked up more by now. That's how stuff works in the real world of laws and such types of policies involving insurance and anything of the sort.

According to HireRight’s 2013 Employment Screening Benchmarking Report, 78 percent of respondents overall conduct drug testing on some portion of their workforce.

On some portion, yes.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Right, she looked weak and barely able to walk around, and then sat down IMMEDIATELY on the edge of her chair she was so exhausted,

Donald looked massive and strong, clear differences.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Sure and Clinton's doctor has given a detailed report of her medications.

Yeah, and you believe anything her and hers says about anything? Everyone knows better than that.

I want to see a 2nd 'opinion'. Until then it's all just conjecture (especially what coming from her).

No, I do not believe 'anything her and hers says'. Who is EVERYONE? You think you are EVERYONE?

Is there a second opinion on Trump? Should we all demand 2nd opinions on both now?

Yes you do , I bet a thorough search of this site will find you agreeing with EVERY SINGLE THING said nice about her, and always disagreeing with anything said negative of her.

Care to place a wager ???

Sure $20 right now. GO.

I hope you have paypal. When you are done, you will need to know how to send the money.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

a reply to: DogMeat

They are polls not poles and he will not get the electoral votes.

Why not, are you suggesting the game is rigged ???

Oh wait we already knew that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join