It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Team Trump has a New Campaign Ad

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Smells of desperation, she won.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
YouTube...that's kinda lame.....Why is Trump pulling ads form the states where he needs to pull to get the electoral college votes. That can't be a good sign.

www.dispatch.com...

www.denverpost.com...

edit on 11-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Could be addicted to nasal spray?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
WTF is that real? Is that what America is really like? Paul Verhieven's depictions have come true by the looks of things.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
YouTube...that's kinda lame.....Why is Trump pulling ads form the states where he needs to pull to get the electoral college votes. That can't be a good sign.

www.dispatch.com...

www.denverpost.com...

Cuz he is not running for President anymore.

He is promoting his new right wing media channel...along with Briebart former editor and chief Bannon and investor Roger Ailes.

It's why he is now pandering to his furthest right wing base and sacrificing the voters he would need to win.

He is all about the free media

His supporters are just useful tools to that end.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What an idiot, he's a dick and desperate to win by any means necessary, even slagging of the opposition or anyone who's not on his side.

Hillary is no angel by any means but she's not made a YouTube video on Trump slagging him off.

Has anything as bad as this presidential campaign happened in the past? i'm thinking not.
edit on 11-10-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask Tim Kaine ? lol NO THANKS

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
And Donald says she is running the negative hate filled campaign and then he runs this add. LOLOLOLOL.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

That was the poorest comeback ever in an ats thred.
edit on 11-10-2016 by yeahsurexxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

That sniffing is called breathing through your nose. If he had the so called (sniffles) everyone is calling it then he would be doing it all the time, even when not speaking... He only does it during speech to catch a breath.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Arent they both like 150 years old?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Said the obese sniffer....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Team Trump has a new video ad that comes down hard on Hillary Clinton's health issues.

They even show her being helped up some stairs and of course, the famous 9/11 Hillary on her way to Chelsea's that day.

The theme is she is "Dangerous".

Dangerous

Thanks for posting this video here. It's hard to believe that most voters are NOT aware of Hillary's many health issues, but the ignorant exist.

They either have no real interest in US Presidential politics or they only believe what the DNC tells them to believe.

Unfortunately, the corrupt, the brainwashed, and the brain-dead are allowed to vote.

So many sHillaries on ATS, but that shouldn't be too surprising for the aware.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: xuenchen

Yea youtube is slapping a warning on the vid trying to scare people away from watching it. lmao

YouTube Hides and SLAPS WARNING on New Trump Ad About Hillary’s Health

I guess those who claim to hate the 1% haven't realized yet just how much they are controlled by those evil corporations?

I read that online too. But I checked out YouTube and it's there without any blocks. Whew!

The mainstream media (along with Google, Facebook, etc.) is so blatantly corrupt & in-the-tank for Hillary, it's easy to believe the article. I'm glad I checked.

The problem is that a President Hillary will do everything possible to kill the comparatively free Internet that we have now
She wants to see every right-wing website banned.

Obama & Hillary are just tools of the Globalist Banksters.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

The Republicans need to just stop with her imminent death tomorrow much like the democrats need to stop with trumps locker room talk.

edit on 101031America/ChicagoWed, 12 Oct 2016 00:10:25 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
He needs an ad of her saying she's for women then denouncing a bill victim

Mixed in with landing under sniper fire in Bosnia

Then it cuts to in a clip saying she's for blacks,and after have when she said that they are super predators

Then fades in the clip where she's gets stuffed in her van then finally the last clip comes

*Everything goes mute"

She's on stage looking bewildered and then her handler the black guy rushes up and tells her to keep talking. Hillary sais "ok"

*then suddenly the crowd roars

Idk looked cool in my head..

edit on 12-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I would never vote for Hillary but , Hypothetically........

Say she gets elected and dies, then we have Kaine

I would never advocate for ill on someone but.....

Hillary dies, Trump isnt elected, America survives.....

Still sounds like a better option than Trump

The only thing Hillary cares about is being the "First Female US President" before she dies. She doesn't care about the US or its citizens.

Can't believe anyone would want that sweaty weasel Tim Kaine as President -- pro TPP, open borders Wall Street stooge.

And America will NOT survive a Hillary/Dem victory. This is the LAST US Presidential Election where this country can be saved from its death spiral.

Trump is the only one who can STOP HILLARY now.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

The Republicans need to just stop with her imminent death tomorrow much like the democrats need to stop with trumps locker room talk.

There's no comparison between the two issues:

Trump's juvenile locker room brag is just embarrassing.

The serious health problems (possible Parkinson's or dementia from brain trauma, and documented blood clots) that Hillary has are being suppressed by her campaign & the MSN.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: interupt42

There's no comparison between the two issues:

Trump's juvenile locker room brag is just embarrassing.

The serious health problems (possible Parkinson's or dementia from brain trauma, and documented blood clots) that Hillary has are being suppressed by her campaign & the MSN.

What about Trump saying the N word being suppressed?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
NONE of you find it the least bit discerning that YouTube is not allowing a political ad to run? It is blatant censorship and I would say the same if they prevented a Hillary ad.

It just shows you that internal polling but he horrendous right now and materials are being blocked from the public in now every social media feed. Twitter...Facebook...YouTube...All media outlets are owned by those who want Clinton.

That should be the fear here...

Exactly.

But I checked YouTube to find Trump's ad there. So I don't know what the story is.

It's possible that YouTube blocked it, then unblocked it. Complaints?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join