It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged IS terror bomb constructor in germany

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I don´t want to distract you from the POTUS elections, i don´t want you to miss if one of the candidates had to caugh or looked 3 seconds in the wrong direction.

But, i guess in eastern germany a false flag was created. Btw, the suspect was caught, as "our" first "security" official Maaßen told us via MSM, because the suspect wanted to buy hot-melt glue. And that this is an indicator that someone is a suicidal bomber, because hot-melt glue is needed to build suicide bombers bombs...
After falling from my chair and rolling over the floor, loud and sarcastic laughing, i had to start this thread. Even if it is senseless, because it´s not a Trump/Clinton/POTUS elections thread...

And i bet hot-melt glue will be forbidden in the future. And if you buy some of that glue, you will be on an anti-terror list, maybe your house will be raided, for your own security...

Let me explain what happened. Short, official version:

Last saturday the german "security" officials tried to arrest a syrian refugee, an (now) alleged IS suicidal bomber. After the "security" officials observed the suspect for months(as we are told, but why, did he have a mark on his forehead, saying that this guy will maybe become a "fast-radicalized" suicide bomber in the future?).

But they failed. Even a warning shot couldn´t stop the unfit and limping suspect from fleeing the scene, a since hours surrounded house. Ah, he fled after the security officials blew up the door of his appartment, to not endanger any people that live there. Knowing that there were explosives in the appartment, as we are told. Then he was gone and "our" security officials weren´t able to find him.

As we are told the suspect fled to the Leipzig mainstation. Asked some other syrians, or one other(one of the things that are unclear) syrian for a place to sleep. The syrian at the mainstation agreed, but overpowered the suspect at his appartment, putted him in chains and called the police, handed out the suspect on a silver platter to "our very professional security" officials.
That´s the official story.

Now the reasons why i think this was a false flag.

As a german it is very suspect that a syrian refugee lives in Saxony, voluntarily, in an own appartment. I thought hat is impossible, didn´t know that Nazis are landlords that rent out to refugees... Ok, no time for jokes, let´s get serious again.

It´s saxony, a part of germany that has huge problems with the "Volk" over there, the nazis. I guess everything is welcome to cover that sh*t up. And another reason is, it´s again "our" famous "security" officials like the Verfassungsschutz, the BND(founded with ex-NSDAP Nazis from the Third Reich, same for our justice, police etc) and foreign security services involved. Wouldn´t it be the need for a nazi comrade to help another comrade? To show, for example, that the "besorgte Bürger"(concerned citizens) in the east of germany were the whole time right, with their nazi propaganda, that every refugee is a terrorist. Don´t forget, it´s saxony, even the police, the politicians and obvisiously the silent majority are "Not Nazis, but..."!

The failed operation to arrest the suspect began at 5.30 in the morning. The suspect was able to leave his appartment and flee at 7.04 in the morning, limping and unfit, while the whole scene is full of police forces. So the police had 1.5hours to mention that the suspect might try to flee, and couldn´t arrest him?
Maybe they just wanted to wait till 7.30, when tax sponsored "civil servants" begin to work in germany? And just let him go, because their shift didn´t start yet? What did all the cops, that surrounded the whole block, do when the suspect fled the scene, look into the other direction to miss him, to finish their morning coffee in silence???

First the police spokesman said that "not galore" substances were found, so that at least they only can say that someone "messed around" with explosives in that appartment ".

Then it suddenly was 500g of explosives, before two hours i heard on tv msm propaganda about 1.5kg of explosives...
So, from a " not galore" amount of substances at 14.36 to 500g at 16.41, to 1,5kg of TATP tonight...Tomorrow it´s one of the nukes that hit japan... And not only that the amount of the suddenly found explosives grew, it became TATP - en.wikipedia.org...

A very dangerous to cook explosive, something terrorists never would use, because it is way to unstable. A professor for chemistry from munich, Thomas Klapötke, said that nobody could cook TATP that easily in his kitchen. A recipe from the web wouldn´t be everything one would need. It´s that unstable that almost everything would let that stuff detonate. Heat, cold, vibrations, humidity, etc.

Remember how the amount of explosives grew from 14.36 to 16.41. We have something similiar with the evidence or hints to the IS, to terrorism. On the same day the Attorney General said:
„Erkenntnisse dafür, dass der überaus professionell agierende Beschuldigte Jaber A. bereits ein konkretes Ziel für seinen Sprengstoffanschlag ins Auge gefasst hat, liegen derzeit nicht vor.“(short: no evidence found for targets of an attack)
Then suddenly: „Vorgehensweise und Verhalten des Verdächtigen sprechen derzeit für einen IS-Kontext.(...)"(Approach and behaviour of the suspect speak for an IS context). Several minutes or hours later.
Later trains were the alleged target, now it´s Berlins airports. I am asking myself if he just wanted to do something good and blow up that neverending fail of building an airport in Berlin, BER. A "controlled demolition" would be the best solution for that "Made in germany" failure...

So, they observed him for months but knew nothing about him? But after the failed arrest they gathered informations galore instantly about that guy, his alleged "IS" ties, his targets and all that? When there were no bombs, no explosives, no terrorism ties, no targets, no nothing in the beginning?( i have all the links to the words of the officials, but the sources are all german)
tbc

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Another thing is, when they observed him and knew about him cooking explosives, the alleged reason why they observed him after foreign security agencies gave "our" security heroes a hint, while he was allegedly buying chemicals over the web(sure, terrorists that don`t leave "irrefutable" traces in the web are no terrorists...) and stuff from stores to cook explosives, why didn´t they stop him before he blows himself and maybe the whole block up????? (And which sane terrorist orders chemicals to build bombs via the web?????)

Was a success (to deflect from the nazi problems in saxony and to spread terror fear) of the security officials more important than the security of the people? Or do they want to tell us now that they did what they allegedly did with the Sauerland Gruppe, and allegedly switched dangerous substances to harmless substances? So that nobody would be endangered? They tricked those german religious muslim nuts into the allegedly preparation of a bomb. Observed them the whole time, so that the people of the little town in the Sauerland(where everybody knows everybody) made jokes about the "James Bonds", that left their McDonalds waste laying around at their parking spots. The security officials guided those guys(by undercover agents) to the point where they could bust them for an alleged prepared terror attack. They had to work hard for this, because the so called Sauerland Gruppe was not that radical, didn´t want to do terror attacks, till they got incited to do so. "After a hint of foreign security officials they were caught"... With the little problem that the named FBI(???) didn´t know anything about a Sauerland Gruppe...

Did the "security" officials in the Chemnitz case know about the "IS" ties of the alleged suspect(if we take the official story serious) for the whole time of the observing? As we are told now yes, because of the hints of the "foreign security agencies"!
Did they know that he was cooking explosives? Was he observed while buying chemicals? How do they know suddenly that the suspect ordered chemicals via the web? Or did they know all that the whole time, and did nothing for the security of the people? Did they observe him for nothing, are they such amateurs that the whole observation has not achieved anything?
Or is here just another false flag created, with a poor sod as victim of the "protectors of democracy and freedom". Did they find another little mind to fool again, with an IQ of dry toastbread? It smells a bit like that.

I try to summarise a bit. The Verfassungsschutz and/or BND(both secret services suddenly had informations) observed the suspect for months, because of hints of foreign secret services. Who could that be if not the US services? Last friday, when the suspect was ripe to bust, the slouch hats informed the police that there is a potential terrorist possibly preparing a terror attack with explosives. Then the police started to search and observe him and the appartment. According to obvisiously wrong MSM informations, neighbours were woken up by the police in the night, to evacuate them silently, and the door was blown up in the morning. We know now that the failed arrest with the blown up door happened saturday at noon, not in the morning (just one little inconsistency of many). First were no explosives found, then later suddenly they were found. The suspect could flee the surrounded scene. The found and alleged TATP was destroyed in a controlled detonation (one could think evidence was destroyed...), live while the spokesman gave a interview. What a nice show, with a loud bang. Must be the truth, the official story, with such overwhelming evidence. What a luck that all that doesn´t have the feeling of a staged event...
Let´s have a look at what the suspect did, was able to do, while the police was searching for him, after he could flee the scene. While surveillance pictures(of the secret services that observed him since months) were shown everywhere, were posted on Facebook and Twitter, in every tv news, in every newspaper. Not only that he could flee while everything was full of "security" forces. No, how could he travel through Chemnitz, to the mainstation(best spot for a sane terrorist to be, if the whole country is searching for you, with your picture...), while the "protectors" were searching for him? How could he visit even his old appartment at sunday night at 22.00, in another part of Chemnitz, in Eilenburg. Why was that appartment not under observation, when they were searching for him. Why did the police arrive too late, after the suspect was gone, again?

There are several versions of what happened when he met the two syrians at the mainstation. Some hours ago i read that he asked two other syrians for a place to sleep. The two agreed, he could sleep there. The next day, monday, the three went together to a pool to swim. On the way back the two mentioned somehow that their new friend is a terror suspect. Back at the appartment they put him in chains and contacted the police.
Now the story is that they took him to their appartment, mentioned a short time later, because of Facebook, that he is a searched suspect, put him in chains and called the police. Nothing anymore that he slept there for one night, went to a pool with the two other syrians. And what did he do after he fled on saturday, when he met the other two syrians in the night from sunday to monday? How could he travel through the whole city, even visiting the mainstation, which is full of federal police and surveillance cameras? Where did he sleep or hide that night from saturday to sunday?

Maybe the two "coincidentally" met syrians were friends of him, but they mentioned that the whole story is going too far or that their friend was fooled by somebody and played the heroes? To save themselves from prosecution?
tbc

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
+++Breaking News 11.33CET in the morning(right now)+++bomb threat at the Rastatt mainstation+++mainstation evacuated+++("Dear german citizens, please be all scared to death, the terror is everywhere...")

This thread is getting way too long, and the official, illogical story changes from hour to hour. So let´s have a short look at the outcome of that event. First of all, the famous "security" officilas celebrated themselves for the wonderfull success they achieved...
Wait, what??? No joke, the "chief" of the Verfassungsschutz, Merkel, "our" interior minister, all the security and total surveillance freaks celebrate themselves for this "success". Best one was the interior minister with a "tweet"(that´s how far it came...), where he thanked the police and secret services for their exemplary and fast "success". Not one word about the complete failing of everything the police and secret services did, but even not one word about the syrians that arrested the suspect. No thank you to those who did the work for the "protectors". What a SHAME!!!

And how disgusting. Again big brother will be rewarded with more powers, more competences, more rights to steal the peoples freedoms, for their complete failing(if we believe the official story, as it is told by now). The whole (official)story is a story about the endless failures of "our protectors". Which are celebrated by their puppetmasters as heroes.
Merkel and others instanly demanded more competences for "our " secret services. What a wonder, nobody could have see that coming... In Chemnitz the "proud of germany" instantly went on the streets, demanding "kriminelle Ausländer raus" and that usually Nazi stuff they scream every week over there. They feel vindicated now. How wonderful for circles that want to divide the people...

Again it was one of those magical "fast-radicalizings" in the web. The suspect was not known to be a religious person, never went to a mosque or prayed at anytime, when all the other muslims prayed. Ok, that would exactly be what i would do if i would be a muslim terrorist. Playing a not religious person, to not arrest attention. But if something in germany happens, the relatives and friends of the alleged muslim terror suspects report that the suspects never have been religious, never prayed or anything. But that are just all coincidences... Because all we need is more surveillance of everything, like the web, because of those magical "fast-radicalizings". Ah, and because terrorists can´t be terrorists nowadays, without the web. The caught ones have to "learn terrorism" and leave their traces there, as irrefutable evidence for the "security" officials. So that the "protectors" can demand more "competences", for their endless failings.

I summarise again. The whole official story changes from hour to hour, is illogical. The amount of explosives, which are reported as TATP(this is not officially confirmed yet, but it was TATP for the officially reported MSM story) grew from almost nothing to now 1.5kilograms. Of the hard to cook TATP, for sure... The well known hardliners, falcons, big brothers couldn´t be fast enough with demanding more power to steal the peoples freedoms. The suspect was dumb enough to order chemicals via the web, as we are told. The "security" forces completely failed, but are celebrated as heroes and will be rewarded. The whole official story has more wholes than a fishing net. From no terror ties to "IS" terrorist in hours. Maybe cooking explosives under the eyes of the "secret services", that knew what he was doing, endangering the people that live there.

If you ask me, the in germany well known deep state has anti-democratic interests in dividing the people, maybe in creating riots, for some reasons. To create the growing police state several western states work for, maybe. Or better, obvisiously. There are too much coincidences to other "prevented in the last second" terror attacks. And at the end of such events, the failing security forces will be rewarded with cutting all the peoples freedoms again. The demandings started within minutes after this story hit the news. It´s always the same script with this fishy and "prevented in the last second" terror attacks.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I wondered how the police found out that he bought hot-glue in that cheap "dollar"-store (okay, it's an 1-€-store..).

Did they tail him INSIDE one of those shops? What kind of disguise might they have had?

Or did they enter the shop after he left and asked the cashier? "No, sorry, I don't know what he bought. Maybe some glue or something?" - because bad pay gives you uninterested employees..

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Thomas Klapötke, said that nobody could cook TATP that easily in his kitchen. A recipe from the web wouldn´t be everything one would need. It´s that unstable that almost everything would let that stuff detonate. Heat, cold, vibrations, humidity, etc.

Not exactly true if you read the wiki article , yes its volatile but hey most of these people have reached their use-by date anyhow .

Because of its high susceptibility to accidental detonation (and resulting "workplace accidents" in bomb-making shops), TATP has been referred to as the "Mother of Satan."[22] It is used by terrorists for its ability to evade detection aimed at nitrogenous explosives, and due to its low cost and the ease with which its precursors can be obtained.[22] It has been described in popular media as easily prepared from readily available retail ingredients, such as hair bleach and nail polish remover.[24] As such, TATP has been used in bomb and suicide attacks and in improvised explosive devices, including the London bombings on 7 July 2005, where four suicide bombers killed 52 people and injured more than 700.[25][26] It was one of the explosives used by the "shoe bomber" Richard Reid[26] and was used by the suicide bombers in the November 2015

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

This sounds legitimate...

And, wait, what was that? Pigs? Flying? Dropping bacon bombs and carpet baconing the countryside?

Something is properly iffy with this story, and you are absolutely right to have bought this information to our attention DerBeobachter, thank you very much!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

after the words " Short official story" and seen there are another 4 pages i clicked off sorry buddy.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Divide and conquor. You think allowing refugees was all for a nice gesture and not part of a bigger plan? Not only that but the refugees being admitted are 99% all MALES.

Anyone who is willing to admit refugees on an honest level would always ensure WOMEN and CHILDREN are the first ones to be admitted.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Just read the thread?

Its a good thread. It deserves our attention.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
CLIFFS NOTES ANYONE?

I dont even read subtitles.. :/

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Just read the thread?

Its a good thread. It deserves our attention.

You're drunk, Youve been drinking that same pint for years...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

No... YOU are drunk.

THIS is a rum and coke.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

What I love the most about this story is how they got there with hundreds of cops to arrest him and he (plus a second one nobody wants to talk about) got away.... it's just...pathetic.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
I wondered how the police found out that he bought hot-glue in that cheap "dollar"-store (okay, it's an 1-€-store..).

Did they tail him INSIDE one of those shops? What kind of disguise might they have had?

Or did they enter the shop after he left and asked the cashier? "No, sorry, I don't know what he bought. Maybe some glue or something?" - because bad pay gives you uninterested employees..

This are all these little things that make one think of false flag attacks. Knowing how many and poorly hidden false flags "our security" forces did in the past. They guided him and observed him, to be sure that he is acting right, to bust him at a later time, when such a show is needed. Like a week after the "Volk"(those several hundred east german rightwinger idiots) showed the whole world that the east of germany didn´t change that much, since 1933.
At the 3rd of Octobre, german "unity" day.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

after the words " Short official story" and seen there are another 4 pages i clicked off sorry buddy.

I am sorry, and i knew that. In addition to that my english isn´t the best.
But i couldn´t make it shorter, because this story developed while i started to write last afternoon/night, and is developing yet. Everytime i have got a little bit of time, i will check the web and MSM news. To know what i should believe now.

Normally i had to report everything that changes or unfolds after this "curious" event, but i don´t have that time, because it changes and things unfold nearly from minute to minute, as it seems.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
I guess the second one you mean was the owner of that appartment with the alleged TATP.
He was arrested. But later that or the other day, i am not sure(it´s too much to remember, have to read again).
I believe they raided another appartment and arrested somewhere else alleged accomplices, which are free again, because obvisiously they were no accomplices...

But to be sure i have to read everything again and have to look how the official story is now. Can do that later, have to do some work till tonight.

But if something "funny" happens and i have five minutes, i will report xD

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
the guy was grassed up by fellow refugees, arrested not released.
not good news for the neo-nazis.
read here

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

A very dangerous to cook explosive, something terrorists never would use

False , its used frequently by terrorists.

15 kgs were found in Belgium in Molenbeek
It was also used for the attack of the Zaventem airport in Belgium as well
And it was used for the attack in front of Stade the France, during the attack in France
Also, terrorists during the Bataclan attack in Paris, used TATP belts as well

TATP is easy to create since you can get get the chemicals for it in many shops.

Another TATP belt was found in car in Paris, Car used by terrorists

edit on Tueam38Tue, 11 Oct 2016 08:10:38 -05002016b201631 by Dasrobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
the guy was grassed up by fellow refugees, arrested not released.
not good news for the neo-nazis.
read here

This is the alleged suspect everybody talks about. Not the owner of the appartment, who got arrested and is still in arrest. But there were two or three others arrested and released.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dasrobot

A very dangerous to cook explosive, something terrorists never would use

False , its used frequently by terrorists.

15 kgs were found in Belgium in Molenbeek
It was also used for the attack of the Zaventem airport in Belgium as well
And it was used for the attack in front of Stade the France, during the attack in France
Also, terrorists during the Bataclan attack in Paris, used TATP belts as well

TATP is easy to create since you can get get the chemicals for it in many shops.

Another TATP belt was found in car in Paris, Car used by terrorists

And coincidentally all these terror attacks are similiar, even the explosives. And all of them raised unanswered questions, about the involvement of the secret services. Remember Molenbeek, where the suspect could hide when the whole quarter was under total surveillance by police and secret services. Remember how almost all of the european "IS" terrorists could flee after their attacks, while the whole french security forces were on a manhunt. Remember how all of them were under surveillance of the secret services or had any ties to secret services, before their attacks. Remember how everytime the state of emergency in france is short before it´s end, a "prevented in the last second" terror attack takes place. Remember how everytime the "security" forces got and get rewarded for their failings. That applies to all of the cases you named. For me, that´s too much coincidences.

Ah, and still no official confirmation of that the explosives really were TATP. It´s the mass media that´s spreading this "unshakeable truth". Maybe it has to be TATP, so it fits to the script they use?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join