It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM planning to loot and raid after Hurricane hits

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Using four tweets to try lamblast an entire movement is something they would do.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lighter78

It isn't up there, just don't act like every single protest ends in a riot.
Yes some do and I don't like that, but plenty don't. And many of those protesters are not the ones that riot.

But yes it is my head in my ass.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

i apologize that i should have been more pc when i typed that... my friend in florida will not leave his house cuz he does not want to get robbed.. lol good god man, it's thick in here.....

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You were fine, it seems it was my words that offended you.

My friends in Florida are currently not leaving the house because there is a hurricane, so not sure why yours is worried about being robbed.

Or maybe cause you made that up.

edit on thFri, 07 Oct 2016 18:44:46 -0500America/Chicago1020164680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thFri, 07 Oct 2016 18:45:06 -0500America/Chicago1020160680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It isn't up there, just don't act like every single protest ends in a riot.
Yes some do and I don't like that, but plenty don't. And many of those protesters are not the ones that riot.

But yes it is my head in my ass.

Why do they riot to begin with?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

not making it up, no need to. true statement... have you ever been robbed? not a fun scenario or in this case looted.. sorry i know pc.. keeping it real.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Just look on the internet info wars and alot of other people are starting to say the same thing. Hell even the people reporting on the disaster are saying to loot after the hurricane has passed because tvs carry a charge even when off so water + electricity= bad

www.infowars.com...

www.snopes.com...

edit on 7-10-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Considering the amount of racism and prejudice that has now become common on ATS,
Why not create a special section for it.
It could have sub-sections for each race and religion.
And you could name it the " HATE FORUM "

Buck

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
a reply to: Gryphon66

Considering the amount of racism and prejudice that has now become common on ATS,
Why not create a special section for it.
It could have sub-sections for each race and religion.
And you could name it the " HATE FORUM "

Buck

I hear you Buck.

Actually, I'd much rather see it all go away.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
This crap is worthy of Stormfront ... not ATS.

Virtue? Anyone seen some virtue around here? Virtue!!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

But if it's true.
But if it's true.
But if it's true.

Of course ''if it's true.'' But it ain't. Nothing more than speculation on the part of a small group of people who run that rag of a site and a few more who post on it.
But now you bring that crap here and you know what I really think.
I think you WANT it to be true.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Virtue? Anyone seen some virtue around here? Virtue!!

Nope, virtute is in short supply of late.

Deplorables? They're a dime-a-dozen.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Where is BLM mentioned anywhere in that link (other than the title of the article)?

Should I post some stupid # White people post on twitter?

Would that be indicative of all White people?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

But if it's true.
But if it's true.
But if it's true.

Of course ''if it's true.'' But it ain't. Nothing more than speculation on the part of a small group of people who run that rag of a site and a few more who post on it.
But now you bring that crap here and you know what I really think.
I think you WANT it to be true.

Lol i think given what i wrote about the subject thats a conclusion reached by desperation.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Lol i think given what i wrote about the subject thats a conclusion reached by desperation.

infowars, one of your sources, described russia's military invasion of america on new year's eve 1999, quote

Russian hinds are being shot down, tanks are being blown to bits. Massive grod unguided rocket attacks are being launched from the city indiscriminately right now. Air and artillery bombardments as well. It’s absolutely out of control, it is pandemic ladies and gentlemen.
reputable?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

By accident, I ended up in North Miami Beach; a true slum. It was only 2weeks; temporary while I looked fo a home in Hollywood. First night guns were being shot and ambulance and police cars were racing around sirens blazing. I saw and heard actual fights not far from me-around children and dogs running all over-lots of screaming. I was living a horror-got out within those two weeks-escaping every day to the beach. I saw the neighbors-they were all non-white. Terrified-I fled; spent thousands to run away.
I certainly did not feel BLM at all. My heart bleeds for all the children I left but it was too frightful for me.
Something needs to be done-they truly need help. BLM is dragging them down further-like it's their norm-they have not experienced anything but hatred and anger. We need to quit responding the news-there truly is a deep disturbance and it's getting worse.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
Just look on the internet info wars and alot of other people are starting to say the same thing. Hell even the people reporting on the disaster are saying to loot after the hurricane has passed because tvs carry a charge even when off so water + electricity= bad

www.infowars.com...

www.snopes.com...

Did you happen to actually read the sources you linked? Because I did...and your Snopes source directly contradicts this entire bull# story, more than once.

7 October 2016, the alt-right web site InfoWars published a race-baiting article claiming that supporters of the Black Lives Matter movement were planning a looting spree in the wake of Hurricane Matthew:

Once again, the gullible and intellectually lazy are being played like a violin...

It's unclear how much "analysis" (if any) InforWars actually undertook, however, as our investigation turned up quite a few discrepancies with their narrative. For instance, a look at "Toby Flenderson's" Twitter account shows tweets indicating that he is both white and a Trump supporter:

Another cited Twitter user,@MIsaacEaston, is apparently a white college student and viral video creator who posted his remark in jest, as did user @FatStakz:

There is a very good reason why intelligent, reasoning people do not buy into anything posted on InfoWars.

InfoWars purposefully selected inflammatory messages that included avatars of black people (or people who looked black) in order to support their claim that "BLM supporters were planning to loot" after the hurricane. However, our search of Twitter uncovered multiple white people who made similar jokes or threats:

These messages, of course, were omitted from the InfoWars piece as not supportive of the clickbait tale they wish to spread.

But, by all means, go ahead and blindly believe whatever you like. That is precisely the reaction these people were hoping for when they made this garbage up. They don't fact-check because they know that drama sells. They are using a catastrophic event that will devastate the lives of a great many people to further their own unethical and morally defunct purposes through hyperbole and fear mongering, and everyone who spreads this crap around without bothering to verify anything first, are helping them do it. Strong work, America.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I knew before even clicking on the thread this was going to be bullsH*t.

How pathetic.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Never trust anything from a conservative blog. That said, ATS is clearly full of conservatives so they will take this at face value and attack anyone who doesn't 100% drink the Koolaid.

Looting after a natural disaster happens all the time but leave it to conservatives to blame black people.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Maybe the looters can loot some Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream??

www.foxnews.com...

I guess they didn't get the memo about BLM™ being 'pot stirrers?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join