It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Imminent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
What would your wise words of advice be?

My first would be don't get too close, you might get radiation poisoning. And don't shoot at it.
That's two and three would be, tell about it. It has become such a shame topic, who knows if it's true and most people never talk about it to avoid being silly and a weirdo.
Would be a smart move.

And yours?

edit on 6-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Drink, smoke and fornicate

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I would hide in the wilderness.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Invasion? That's such a negative word.

I look forward to the first public contact with other worldly, interdimensional, galactical beings.

Keep your mind open to the possibility they are benevolent, though it's doubtful all would be.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hi-jack one of there ships

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Greetings-

In the olden days:

A Man is on a walk-about and speaks of a 'burning bush' offering advice. This Man is held up as "Special" and a religion™ adhered by millions follows...

In current times:

A Man tells of being in the presence of a short, green "being" but not a 'human' their eyes locked. This Man is hospitalized and force fed psychotropics...

Boy, have We evolved...

I'm not saying/typing/uttering anything. I will NOT testify to 'facts' not yet in evidence...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You really think we will have options when they invade us.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kazber

They already tried this due to 'En-Lil' being a stinker.. It is one of the ancient sites that has the aftermath of the explosion... Maybe Puma Punka? One of them...

They got into the ship but couldn't operate it, something about the crystals weren't utilized correctly; improper sequence or similar...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
Greetings-

In the olden days:

A Man is on a walk-about and speaks of a 'burning bush' offering advice. This Man is held up as "Special" and a religion™ adhered by millions follows...

In current times:

A Man tells of being in the presence of a short, green "being" but not a 'human' their eyes locked. This Man is hospitalized and force fed psychotropics...

Boy, have We evolved...

I'm not saying/typing/uttering anything. I will NOT testify to 'facts' not yet in evidence...

Stay Hydrated...

They used to treat bacterial infections with prayer too

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: Kazber

They already tried this due to 'En-Lil' being a stinker.. It is one of the ancient sites that has the aftermath of the explosion... Maybe Puma Punka? One of them...

They got into the ship but couldn't operate it, something about the crystals weren't utilized correctly; improper sequence or similar...

You need a key to open a door in your apartment. Imagine a dog trying to figure that out.

Do you seriously believe that humans could do anything on that ship or that they could even get into it?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I would walk right up to them and give them a big hug.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

three would be, tell about it. It has become such a shame topic, who knows if it's true and most people never talk about to avoid being silly and a weirdo.

I don't think you'd need to talk about it. An alien invasion would probably make the 6:00 news, yeah?

link   
a reply to: RedDragon

That reminds Me, I need to get some more Leeches for this year's "flu season"...

If I get any cut/abrasion I let My dog "Shorty" lick it and it clears right up. She also is a notorious 'poop eater' so there 'may' be something to it... When Evven#7 or MagWai (My other furs) do the licking it takes longer to cure..

link   
Watch from afar with an open mind and a healthy awareness .. If that would be possible ?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
You really think we will have options when they invade us.

Yes but no good ones. UFOs center around nuclear weapons sites but ignore other WMDs capable of ending the human race and all life on Earth like chemical weapons and biological weapons. Why?

Chemical and biological weapons pose no threat to them.

But I don't care how advanced your # is, a nuke going off next to your ship is doing some damage. They're scared of them.

But setting off nukes everywhere isn't a good way to defend yourself.
edit on 10/6/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/6/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Don't put your lips on them!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Sure, some. I would assume they have a limited range, maybe if you're not in the focus of attention, no big city and such. Caves. What was it the Oz-Ark underground city? Jesse Ventura, I believe is where I got that from.
Imagine they just turn us of at some point. Zombies, because they hack your brain and bamm! You sob like a baby, drooling like a dog, imprisoned in your mind. A robot. Remote controlled.
You'd want to avoid that. Tinfoil hats? Maybe.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Trueman

Sure, some. I would assume they have a limited range, maybe if you're not in the focus of attention, no big city and such. Caves. What was it the Oz-Ark underground city? Jesse Ventura, I believe is where I got that from.
Imagine they just turn us of at some point. Zombies, because they hack your brain and bamm! You sob like a baby, drooling like a dog, imprisoned in your mind. A robot. Remote controlled.
You'd want to avoid that. Tinfoil hats? Maybe.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

And there is a rather large deposit of Crystal in Arkansas...

If 'they' hit the 37th Parallel then it is "business as usual"...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Invite 'em to a hotbox with some boomers.

Then we all go camping together and they tell me of the stars.
edit on 6-10-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join