It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Imminent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

What Crystal? Meth?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Mine would be the same as deckdel, if it's an Alien invasion enjoy the time you have left.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Head to the hills...not sure why you assume they would be radioactive? Would another planet assume the same of us...with all the diseases we have this would be the last planet to pick for invasion...I would think that that would wipe us out from above or beyond. Maybe they would just position people in certain countries to destroy themselves within..Maybe those people might look like Trump and Clinton

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You need a key to open a door in your apartment. Imagine a dog trying to figure that out.

Do you seriously believe that humans could do anything on that ship or that they could even get into it?

I've got Weimaraners who are also real good at opening cabinets. Evven #7 (avatar) has been opening doors (not locked) since He was able to reach them. He also is known to 'lock them' Wehn trying to open the door He ends up locking the dead bolt. He has locked Me out a couple times..

That is what I was typing. The way the story went is: The folks were able to gain entry but couldn't operate the crystals which were used to get the ship going. ( I've got the story on My Ipod™ and can get further info later.. )

link   
a reply to: gortex

Just give up? Maybe we just need the right strategy?

link   
nmm
edit on 10/6/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

We wont have time to say, see, think or feel anything. If they are that intelligent and able to move large forces through the unknown universes....then they wouldnt NEED to "invade" us. Thats an "earthly" idea/interpretation.

Here is another one: In all this time...since we are infantile to even IMAGINE or UNDERSTAND or COMPREHEND...interstellar or dimensional "things" millions perhaps years ahead of us...it wouldnt take any "invasion" by them.

Maybe they are just atoms around us right now...or invisible....or thoughts...we cant imagine. We have nothing to compare to except our childish ways of thinking. Im sure they dont want our minerals, to enslave us, eat us or breed with us...

They have billions of different places up there to get things they need without ever touching us....and besides. By now? If they could have...and I mean a million-million possible civilizations out there and all different...

...if wanted us, our planet...anything here...one of those millions of species...would have by now...long ago...and they havent...and arent going to.

We are the ants and insignificant...just POOF...we wouldnt even know it...yet here we remain

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Negative Ghostrider...

www.truthcontrol.com...

redice.tv...

It "may" be in here but I know it is in My Ipod™ and I borrowed My Ipod™ to the owner of the Black Labrador "Gus" to listen to it.. More info could be found at TheLawofOne.com

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Just give up? Maybe we just need the right strategy?

What could we do against an enemy with the ultimate high ground ?
We'd have a choice between surrender or die.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: Kazber
Hi-jack one of there ships

They already tried this due to 'En-Lil' being a stinker.. It is one of the ancient sites that has the aftermath of the explosion... Maybe Puma Punka? One of them...

They got into the ship but couldn't operate it, something about the crystals weren't utilized correctly; improper sequence or similar...

You need a key to open a door in your apartment. Imagine a dog trying to figure that out.

Do you seriously believe that humans could do anything on that ship or that they could even get into it?

Easy Peasy. Will Smith did it, then he hacked into their computer and planted a virus.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
What would your wise words of advice be?

Follow your gut instinct-
It's ok to be cautious, but don't act or behave fearfully, for that can cause bad decision making and possible outcomes-
DON'T SHOOT FIRST, please-
Contact C.D.C or W.H.O if in direct contact encounter site, to ask if there is potential for contamination between them and humans or even human and them-
Study them as they may be studying you upon encounter. If they parked or uncloaked near SOL space, LUNAR space and or EA*RTH space, and didn't make immediate contact or movements try not to immediately get alarmed... If they have encountered humans before they may understand the fearful and may be allowing humanity time to adjust to their presence-

Globally, wherever you may be try to contact your local military bases for further instructions and or input. To prevent over mesmerized fear affects from tv-radio only input-

Last... Be optimistic plan/pray for the best and prepare for the worst incase its a attack group instead of AN Peace group.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

link   

Or, keep calm, see what happens? We can't possibly know what they could want from us. While we commit mass suicide they ask for the next gas station.

link   
If we are ever invaded by aliens, we'll never know it.

There will be a huge, short burst of white light and all humans will be exterminated.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Space acid.

I would ask for some. Then tune in, turn on, and drop off the planet! No fight. No resistance. Just a drooling, giggling, peeing himself TEOT in the corner! No alien would wan to deal with that! I would enjoy the first eight hours of the end of the world.

I would also ask "who are you voting for" for sh1ts and giggles!

The real question is, why would any space alien invade a dump?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Don't think I'd do anything different, well maybe if my local shops are wiped out...Plus if they invaded us i wouldn't pay my taxes.

I'd probably just eat a banana :-)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You said Alien Invasion , if it were just an Alien visitation that would be different but an invasion suggests force.

edit on 6-10-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

That's true and I really mean hail to our new alien overlords.

But what if there were limitations in their technology, or whatever they use? Flaws.
edit on 6-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I don't like overlords , I would join the resistance.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Do not shoot it in the head, i want a trophy skull!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I would ask myself "what would captain kirk do?"
and the answer.is spazz out and mate with their gorgeous green womens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join