It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Imminent

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Sounds a bit like the Fermi Paradox

en.wikipedia.org...

The Fermi paradox or Fermi's paradox, named after physicist Enrico Fermi, is the apparent contradiction between the lack of evidence and high probability estimates, e.g. those given by the Drake equation, for the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations.
[1] The basic points of the argument, made by physicists Enrico Fermi (1901–1954) and Michael H. Hart (born 1932), are: There are billions of stars in the galaxy that are similar to the Sun,[2][3] many of which are billions of years older than Earth.[4][5] With high probability, some of these stars will have Earth-like planets,[6][7] and if the Earth is typical, some might develop intelligent life. Some of these civilizations might develop interstellar travel, a step the Earth is investigating now.
Even at the slow pace of currently envisioned interstellar travel, the Milky Way galaxy could be completely traversed in about a million years.[8

but one solution to the paradox is that we may be living in a simulated universe

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

My experiences in the paranormal have been eye-opening to say the least. Having survived near & or actual death, almost getting killed several times, ghost-like experiences and even psi attacks (that last was surely a human source, albeit a powerful one0 i have learned not to make fun of such things.
But i have not to this date experienced anything that was not of this world, as in actual ET activity.
I have never seen what i believe to be a UFO, and i have become very well versed in the tech and it's backround.

It is certainly possible that we DO have a space fleet, alien weapons a la Men in Black and so on, i say that because from a pure science standpoint all of this is explainable, & if it's explainable it probably exists.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Then tune in, turn on, and drop off the planet! No fight. No resistance. Just a drooling, giggling, peeing himself TEOT in the corner! No alien would wan to deal with that!

When we got on ship
He brought out something for the trip
He said it’s old but it’s good
Just like any primitive would
— Neil Young

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: boozo

That sounds like instructions for the aliens.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

"Keep calm, i'm an Engineer"
got that on a T shirt now, lol i will wear it if they come.
It will keep them laughing while i steal their phasers......
edit on 6-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Contact C.D.C or W.H.O if in direct contact encounter site, to ask if there is potential for contamination between them and humans or even human and them- Study them as they may be studying you upon encounter

hahahaha...you cant be serious? They would lock you up or put you on psychotropics, you'd have a better chance of coming out intact asking the aliens for sanctuary. Look at how any government agency deals with the "alien" meme.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

absolutely...and the alternative of that we've already been invaded...and we've been living it all along...and dont recognize it for what it is...

I believe we'd just be gone...or are already....or saved from ourselves(not too sure if they'd care or not)...

Receiving salvation is not the same as having to learn how to achieve it on our own...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

the next gas station.

I didn't know I could buy Dilithium crystals at the Pump!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I believe you can't hide from them no matter where you go. The same way we can detect radio signals, they can track you down through signal emissions from your brain or soul.

Ah..I see you believe in a omniscient god race....

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

hmmmm...never looked at that angle

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Amen to that!...er....

Dilithium? Everbody's on tha moon, mining all the helium-3

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Water, they need water, a precious comodity anywhere but here.

Water is not only useful for most life forms, it's also the perfect fuel, both as HHO as for fusion.
Plus you can generate electricity from it, dissolve most stuff in it, and even use it instead of hydraulic fluid!
Talk about sitting on a gold mine.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Receiving salvation is not the same as having to learn how to achieve it on our own...

I have read that salvation means to avoid the white light trap when you die - otherwise you're reincarnated into this prison planet again - and farmed for your loosh

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If the goal was to eradicate us, they would just chuck. High speed rocks at us, drop a targeted or untargeted bio-plague, drop a target or untargeted nanotechnological swarm on us, or some other orbital method-

Then 99% of us would suddenly die the first day.

There would peobably be nothing to see or do.

One moment alive...the next dead...without knowing why.

No need for advice.

Kev

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
What would your wise words of advice be?

My first would be don't get too close, you might get radiation poisoning.

Yeah you got it bang on there mate. The radiation aspect is a very real concern and to some extent the reason I gave up hunting for the ufo orbs and just involve myself on the internet. Once you've been crop sprayed by tinsel/candy floss/manna whatever you really appreciate that radiation is a very real concern.

On an alien invasion, deckdel's answer is a good one, but being honest and realistic many of of would probably leg it to the wilderness . It all depends if they are friendly or not. If they are here and are going to harvest us for did dins then it's time to leg it to the wilderness and try and survive out there as they will take out the main urban areas first in order to decimate our populations.

In all seriousness the best bet is put your arms in the air, look to the sky and say"Lord Jesus, please be with me, keep me safe while I am thankful for this experience" and if they are baddies then the Lord will protect your life from them

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

or if they have harnessed energy form the "electric universe" model why would they need fusion? But I'm gonna get flamed for bring up heretical science.
edit on 6-10-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spelling

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Hi KPB, glad you could join the fun. Didn't you say somewhere on ATS that you have seen whats inside us and it ain't pretty.
Surely they would protect their hosts?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I believe you can't hide from them no matter where you go. The same way we can detect radio signals, they can track you down through signal emissions from your brain or soul.

Ah..I see you believe in a omniscient god race....

You called them gods, not me. Perhaps you also think nothing evolved more than mankind, so it would be unacceptable for you the existence of more advanced civilizations.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

LOL

If we are to beleive Bob Lazar (and i tend to) then they have element 115 and maybe even true ZPE, nuclear fuels are passe' to them
Still even we stupid hu-mons could make things better right now by running conventional engines & heating on HHO and fusion for the rest. Fusion reactors are by comparison, dead easy to build, i have 2 prototypes right here.
I reckon if we started to use these tomorrow it will mean several things at once.
It will mean we are no longer slaves to oil & the whole money based BS system, and that we care about the planet & maybe even each other. I think that if they see that they would welcome us to the galactic community with open arms, instead of (maybe rightly so) keeping us here.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
What would your wise words of advice be?

My first would be don't get too close, you might get radiation poisoning. And don't shoot at it.
That's two and three would be, tell about it. It has become such a shame topic, who knows if it's true and most people never talk about it to avoid being silly and a weirdo.
Would be a smart move.

And yours?

What makes you think that they are not already here?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join