It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Royals Video - their Thank You fortheir recent Canada visit.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Thats it? I'd rather watch Eva Braun footage of Hitler at the Berghoff.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dianashay

Well that was an etertaining insight into your mind

So you are in Canada ... I spent time there over Vancouver Island way ... the gulf islands
I was told it is called La La Land but it was pretty cool to me

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Yes, they visited BC this time, and time in the Yukon.

Waste of taxpayer money.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

sorry interpreter or intrptr, read some or nothing into the video. lol

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The creepiest thing in that whole video, is the black person at the beginning, in the background, with round sunglasses, a "Split Head" afro, a serious look on their face and an axe in their hand..................

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Both Canadian and British tax payers money

I think those who wish to keep the Royal family should pay for them

And those who do not should not have to pay

But I guess that is far too democratic

edit on 4-10-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

I agree.

and don't get me going on the recent 23 pandas, 23 genes, prison conspiracy. People always ask 'why do you see this stuff?' and I answer...because I'm insane

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Not on any US news I could find....possibility irrelevant to Americans

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Oh possibly, IMO the royals come to Canada too often anyways. *every 100 years is too often.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I don't know how that's possibly creepy. If people find that creepy, I could show them things that would scar them for life.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Well trollz, they have to be subtle, not all chainsaw massacre-ish as you perhaps would prefer. lol

People who depend on taxpayers for their lifestyle for a thousand years have to pretend to be upmost moral and the civilized, after all. Who else would sanction wars on their behalf and call it all a day's good deeds? They don't dress like monsters to do so, it is all sweet innocence stink, stank and stunk.

edit on 4-10-2016 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Yeah..you know? I find the whole family mildly interesting...but I must be slightly singular in that here in the US. We dont always get the same views of them.*

*And I live 6 1/2 miles from downtown Windsor Canada. You'd think we would catch more coverage right here on the border?

I think the House of Windsor Family are largely figureheads anymore...and slightly creepy.

Thanks Dianashay! MS

edit on 4-10-2016 by mysterioustranger because: splchk

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Poor music choice and a dark filter give the video a gloomy weird feel.

The heart beat base line and the lower octave on the xzylo just make it off putting.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thank you mysterioustranger for your comment., and you are welcome also.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AlongCamePaul

I understand what you mean. There are 'numerous sunshiney regular' videos shot by news sources but funny that they send this back as the best of their memories vs meeting with natives, painting a totem pole etc etc. They know what they are doing and just leave us to guess. If any professional videographer were to send this as a child's play date memories..they would be disappointed and freaked out also (and demand their money back).

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Creepy indeed. They look like the Adams Family. Then there’s this oddball..

Probably some kind of weird “Monarch Programming”.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

Yes, the oddball puppeteer that everyone ignores for the most part is an odd sight.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
One of my wishes is to get the queens nasty rotten face off our money. I hate everything royalty stands for and wish nothing but an end to all monarchies worldwide.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

That for sure would take an act of God to oust them out, otherwise they just don't get the hint that they NOT Gods
or caregivers of this planet.

REVELATIONS 19
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
edit on 8-10-2016 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

How to use google 101

You type in your search term. In this case, "creepy royals video" and you will see MSM reports about the same. if look under the search box, you will see "All" and depending upon the type of search (most popular) you will see other main topic returns. If you select "Videos" you will see the following on u-tube. You can also select "News" or "Shopping" or go over to the drop down arrow for even more options!

Totally off topic excuse me, but is the process of typing a "u" then finding the dash through ctrl+ whatever or going to your symbols on your mobile device for the dash then typing "tube" REALLY more efficient or time saving than spelling it normally? "YouTube"?
I don't get it.
edit on 10/8/2016 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join