It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton's LOVE child

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Violater1

Since when do Prostitutes get Knocked Up from one of their Johns ? That Story dosen't Smell Right .

That has to be one of the most uninformed, ignorant questions I've ever heard.

Man squirts semen into woman's reproductive organ. Pregnancy often ensues. It's biology. What, the birds and the bees and all that?
edit on 2016 10 04 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Let's add some videos here for the reviewing. the second one is more informative but all are well.

The young man is not a love child, he is a child born of drug fuel lust and adultery.

Has Bill Clinton paid child support for this child?

Why did the social welfare system not require Bill to take a DNA test to prove or not prove this is his child?

Many men today would like to know why is it Bill Clinton is not held to accountability for his illegitimate child, while many in the US are via the social services division of the US Govt?

You can read more here www.thegatewaypundit.com...

If this be true then Bill Clinton owes this young man some back child support and a good lawyer willing to go up against the Clinton Regime can make him some money, then once he has that money Hillary will be after him to donate to her election battle.

edit on 4-10-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Is this the high-brow or the low-brow gossip column?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko Doesnt look like she was silent, looks more like the media was silent as usual. All I need to see is a pic of the guy, wonder if he has a fb.
edit on 4-10-2016 by beeeyotch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I'm sure there's more than one.
'Sex behind the bushes' sounds exactly like Bill

Can't wait to see what his family looks like in 5 years.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
There WAS a DNA test done that came back negative, but there were "problems" with it. Well, what kind of "problems"? Snopes has a complete report here. Now I know some of you "don't like" Snopes because you say it is "biased," and that's fine, but the source material is included and linked here so you can go to the original material if you want. No doubt Clinton has had many affairs we don't know about, but this particular story has been debunked not only by Snopes, but by Drudge itself, which was one of the origins of the story in the first place.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Debunked?
Tell that to his son.

edit on V372016Wednesdaypm31America/ChicagoWed, 05 Oct 2016 14:37:18 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
I'm sure there's more than one.
'Sex behind the bushes' sounds exactly like Bill

Can't wait to see what his family looks like in 5 years.

The Clinton's have committed many acts behind the bushes.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I agree, Billy the biffer should pay his mom back for not paying child support. At Least Arnold S took responsibility, much to his credit, for having his son out of wedlock.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
There is no moral compass for this family.
No wonder we're in the mess we are in.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Danny Williams makes an impassioned Video plea to his "Father and Step-mother".
www.wnd.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join