It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton's LOVE child

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Can it get any crazier?
According to The Daily Mail
www.dailymail.co.uk... him.html
Billy was having sexual intercourse with a former prostitute named Bobbie Ann Williams.
According to The Daily Mail,"Rumors that Bill Clinton once fathered a child with a prostitute have reemerged, as the now 30-year-old man makes a bid to have the former president recognize him as a son. The Globe interviewed Danney's mother, a former prostitute named Bobbie Ann Williams, who told the story of how she allegedly met and began a relationship with Clinton in 1984.

She says Clinton went out for a run one day in Little Rock, when he jogged by her housing project and introduced himself to her. She was 24 years old at the time.

A few days later, Clinton allegedly jogged by the housing project again and paid Bobbie $200 for her to have sex with him behind some bushes. After that, Bobbie says that she and Clinton regularly had sex, sometimes alone, sometimes with other female partners.

Eventually, Bobbie became pregnant and she suspected that it was Clinton's child.

But when she told the governor, he allegedly laughed in her face.

'He rubbed my big belly and said, "Girl, that can’t be my baby." But I knew it was. I just had this kind of woman’s feeling that this was his child.' Bobbie told The Globe. She became even more sure when she gave birth to the baby boy on December 7, 1985, because the boy's skin tone was so light. Bobbie says her son could only be Clinton's because he was her only white client at the time she got pregnant.

Shortly after giving birth though, Bobbie was imprisoned, and her sister Lucille Bolton started taking care of the young boy. Bolton is said to be the first person who tried to force the governor to take a DNA test, and reportedly spoke about the matter with Hillary herself. When the governor's office began shutting her out, a local activist took up the cause and started spreading a flyer about the matter titled 'The Hottest Thing Going: Bill Clinton's D*** Will Keep Him From Running for President of the United States of America'.

The story was picked up again in 1999, when the Drudge Report ran a story claiming that Star magazine had conducted a paternity test using the DNA analysis from the Kenneth Starr impeachment report, and samples from Danney and Bobbie.

The analysis reportedly found that Danney and Clinton couldn't be related, but there are questions about the test's precision. "

Well, I think another test is in order. If this young man is indeed Bill's son, he has a lot of making up to do. After all Arnold took responsibility, so should the President.
edit on V512016Mondaypm31America/ChicagoMon, 03 Oct 2016 20:51:55 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Since when do Prostitutes get Knocked Up from one of their Johns ? That Story dosen't Smell Right .

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I was wondering what her Ace in the Hole was to get the news away from Assange. This looks about right.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Primary colors?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Since the beginning of time.

Birth control is not 100% effective. That is well-establishe dscientific fact.

And not all women are baby murderers.

edit on 3-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Awww.

Chelsea has a baby brother.

*heart*

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Awww.

Chelsea has a baby brother.

*heart*

AAAAHHHHHHhhhh To flippin funny!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
So Danney just need to show he is half reptilian...jobs done..

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

oh, this is ripe.

Illegitimate love child from a prostitute. Only a confirmed paternity test would prove it.

The election and the Trump/Clintons stories are worse than the stories the tabloids write about the celebrities

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Since when do Prostitutes get Knocked Up from one of their Johns ? That Story dosen't Smell Right .

They only reason I could think of that one would allow it is if she thought she could gain an advantage out of it. Doesn't explain her silence for all this time though.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
He's not the only one. There was some sort of political journalist I recall having his baby years ago. She called the kid "Tank" and for some reason I think her last name was Terrell but it's been a long time.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

So you don't know how pregnancy happens?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Well . if that is the Case , then Bill must do the Right Thing . He won't though , you know that ?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Since the beginning of time.

Birth control is not 100% effective. That is well-establishe dscientific fact.

And not all women are baby murderers.

Wrong.

The best method of birth control, proven by peer reviewed scientific studies, is to become a prostitute. The universe magically protects prostitutes from conceiving.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Bill needs to do a DNA test I don't see the resemblance.

The Gov. of Ark doing a prostitute behind some bushes in Little Rock is kinda funny as hell!

edit on 3-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

All of this was vividly portrayed in the fictionalised film account of the Clintons rise to power entitled "Primary Colors". It remains one of the most extraordinarily compelling films I have ever seen. And although the author insists it is all fiction, each element in the film has its well known corollary in the Clintons' past.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The Pill , Tubes Tied , The Rhythm Method , The Sponge , Withdraw . Whatever , not a Very Bright Ho I guess .

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Love child Danny Williams Youtube and others,

WOW.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If this "Love Child" doesn't go on the Maury Povich show for a publically announced DNA test, we can dismiss this dude's stab at the Clinton's $300 million net worth.

NEXT!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
So what's the statute of limitations for hiring a prostitute? Lol

Chelsea gots her a brother!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join