It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton's LOVE child

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Violater1

Awww.

Chelsea has a baby brother.

*heart*

From what we have been told about Chelsea's papa, possibly not Bill, there also was a failing from the other half of the family. Trump seems to have alluded to it last night in a speech.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Has this fella expressed any interest in employment at the Clinton Global Initiative?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It's very interesting that she was arrested and went to prison right about that time. Wonder what the charges were. "Failure to keep silent?"

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If Bill Clinton had a son, he would look like Obama.

At least he does not look like Webster Hubblel, like Chelsea does.
edit on 3-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
It's very interesting that she was arrested and went to prison right about that time. Wonder what the charges were. "Failure to keep silent?"

Excellent observation!

Oh, well, better than the usual tactic for silencing detractors.
You have to wonder how deeply ingrained are the misdeeds of these two devils?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Hi Violater1,

Well, what Danney could do, is run for office (ie. US House or Senate). Surely he'll garner 100% of Democratic votes, especially if Bill and Hillary campaign for him.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Read this early this morning. Need a a couple o independent DNA test but the ears, nose, chin, teeth and eyes really hard to not see it.

Same goes for Chelsea and Hubble. She looks like Hubble with long hair. Seems like a half wit reporter could get this DNA easily from a drinking glass. They have been on the road for months. Staunch people will say it does not matter but it actually does. The woman told him it was his child so if it is he denied it and also denied her child support.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If any one watches all those forensic crime shows they always say dna testing was pretty terrible in 1999, if bill is 100% sure that he isn't the father wouldn't it just be the best and easiest way to get a dna test done now? He doesn't even have to leave his house to do it. All he has to do is do a cotton Tip swab send it via mail and wait for the results. What's so difficult about that?
Or he could go on the Maury povich show?

If he is the father, its just more evidence that proves what kind of people bill and Hillary Clinton are.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Awww. Chelsea has a baby brother. *heart*

it would be in name only, chelsea is a hubble.

edit on 3-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Same goes for Chelsea and Hubble. She looks like Hubble with long hair. Seems like a half wit reporter could get this DNA easily from a drinking glass. They have been on the road for months. Staunch people will say it does not matter but it actually does. The woman told him it was his child so if it is he denied it and also denied her child support.

I agree looking at a family photo when Chelsea was little she looks nothing like Bill but if you were to replace bills head with Hubble's you wouldn't think it was anyone but Hubble who could be Chelsea father. if only I had photo shop installed I would do it with this photo

familyphoto

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Totally plausible. When I was in the Air Force stationed in Jacksonville, AR..I met quite a few state police officers who told me a many sorrid story of the debauchery surrounding Bill. Extravagant coke parties, managing prostitutes, providing security for such things.

The stories were mind blowing, but I never had any reason to disbelieve these officers, was they were stand up guys who didn't have an agenda, it was merely discussions over a few beers with members of the local "help".

Sure as sh# opened my mind to a few things.
edit on E31America/ChicagoMon, 03 Oct 2016 22:40:59 -050010pmMondayrd10pm by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
How disturbing is this. Our president had paid sex orgies in the bushes behind the projects. A love child comes out of it and the first reaction is "can't be his". Excuse me...$200 sex in the bushes?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: justneo
If any one watches all those forensic crime shows they always say dna testing was pretty terrible in 1999, if bill is 100% sure that he isn't the father wouldn't it just be the best and easiest way to get a dna test done now? He doesn't even have to leave his house to do it. All he has to do is do a cotton Tip swab send it via mail and wait for the results. What's so difficult about that?
Or he could go on the Maury povich show?

If he is the father, its just more evidence that proves what kind of people bill and Hillary Clinton are.

Isn't there any sperm samples or tests from Monica's dress?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Yes indeed. I am replying to this thread so that one day, hopefully one day far far in the future, I will be able to tell my great great grandchildren that I too, their very own great grumpkins took part the thread that changed the world.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

So this is Love Child #2?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

We could have an episode of Maury..... President Bill Clinton.... You ....ARE THE FATHER!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Once you dig all the way through the bottom of the barrel you apparently just find yourself in last decade's barrel.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

yes the daily mail is so reputable

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Wow ats. Two pages and an edited OP. I don't know when it was edited, but have NONE of you read the whole Post? Drudge(which really peddled this linking to daily mail) put this on his front page. Yet IT WAS DRUDGE 17 years ago who debunked this same story. There was a DNA test and it said bill Clinton cannnot be the father. The real story is Matt drudge's apparent amnesia.

But no. You'd all rather the movie "primary colors" turn out to be true because that's more fun than facts apparently.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Wow ats. Two pages and an edited OP. I don't know when it was edited, but have NONE of you read the whole Post? Drudge(which really peddled this linking to daily mail) put this on his front page. Yet IT WAS DRUDGE 17 years ago who debunked this same story. There was a DNA test and it said bill Clinton cannnot be the father. The real story is Matt drudge's apparent amnesia.

But no. You'd all rather the movie "primary colors" turn out to be true because that's more fun than facts apparently.

More was discussed and considered. This could be a great thread....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join