It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official: The FBI is covering up Clinton's crimes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If the laptops contained classified data, then they should have been destroyed.

Doesn't sound like much of a big deal. It would have been curious if they returned unclassified laptops containing classified data to the original owners.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
One thing that bothers me with Comey is he keeps saying no reasonable prosecutor would pursue any of the laws she broke. Thing is, this is not a reasonable case. She did something completely unreasonable so therefore a reasonable prosecutor would not be up for the challenge. You would need someone who was willing to venture off into the uncharted areas of where she ventured.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Any objective person was left with no doubt about the FBI's corruption after the hearings with Comey.

I thought the IRS commissioner was the poster boy for corruption, but Comey takes the cake! He seems completely uninterested in investigation.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: slapjacks

Wonder what excuse will be used this time.

A vast right wing conspiracy lacking intent?

Dude, if there is one thing you could never accuse a conspirator of, it is lacking intent.

Here is how that goes:

Conspirator: Ohhhh, so I heard this thing, I think I will investig...meh. (Back to sleep).

Doesn't work.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This has been a massive cover-up.

All the subordinates have been taking meticulous well planned orders from the White House and Attorney General.

The micro managing effort has been 2nd to none.

I think we have some renegades in the FBI that are getting as much info out as possible.

The Obama Administration has always been a schlock operation, why would they get this right?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Yea that plane ride in itself is mind blowing. Watching her in front of congress answer not even a simple question is crazy. Bill may have influenced the immunity and probably explained who needs them for sure. Just to think of the number of things that could have been discussed.

Maybe the Clintons have heavy dirt on her or threaten her family? Whatever it is that is just I thought out of this world or in a movie only would something like this happen. She even says herself due to the plane ride she accepted ahead of time whatever suggestion the FBI makes and supposivley notated it. This has never happened before in itself. So she pretty much says the plane ride is uncalled for or worse and therefore gave up her job or role in the investigation in a way...Oops off topic

On topic maybe Bills may play was to tell her who to accept immunity for and the FBI will do the rest?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

This I can see, but wouldn't it behoove them to hold on to them until everything was final and closed?

I mean, I know the DoJ and FBI want to sweep this under the rug and move on, but there are obviously still nagging questions lingering.

That being the case, one would think all materials related to the case would be retained.

a reply to: randomthoughts12

Yea that plane ride in itself is mind blowing. Watching her in front of congress answer not even a simple question is crazy. Bill may have influenced the immunity and probably explained who needs them for sure.

Combetta was granted immunity in Dec 2015, I would imagine the other deals were struck at about the same time.

edit on 3-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: Additional comment

edit on 3-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: typos

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

A vast right wing conspiracy and no intent are directed at Hillary Clinton and those are 2 excuses used to absolve her, incorrectly, of her crimes.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

A vast right wing conspiracy and no intent are directed at Hillary Clinton and those are 2 excuses used to absolve her, incorrectly, of her crimes.

You think I didn't get the joke. I did, honest.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

It's been a long few months and I was not sure

my bad

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The only reason its "news" is that no one actually cares about some stupid e-mails.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So here we apparently have a "clear" conspiracy, but can we do anything about it...nope..

All we can do is discuss it for a day or two

edit on 3-10-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

A line of thought the Clinton campaign and liberal media would like people to believe.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Don't they usually destroy them for Security reasons anyway? They do it with phones.

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: ugmold
Don't they usually destroy them for Security reasons anyway? They do it with phones.

And planes... But usually the buildings are insured to the hilt so the owner actually makes $$$ right after the calamity...

LOL star for that one sir.

edit on 3-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Doesn't sound like much of a big deal. It would have been curious if they returned unclassified laptops containing classified data to the original owners.

Rare star for you. Excellent point.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Question -

Why would these people need an immunity deal that spells out the FBI is to destroy the laptops?

If that is standard practice then why an agreement?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Bingo on renegades, there are traitors in high places, and I am still not completely sure what they are up to.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Also if, as Comey clearly stated in his appearance, Mills immunity was specific to the laptop and what may or may not have been found on it, why did they not opt to reopen the investigation in light of the Paul Combetta/stonetear revelations of the previous week?

That action was clearly not contained within the laptop and therefore would not have been covered by Mills' or Combetta's (presuming his deal was not more far reaching than Mills') immunity. Both of their agreements should now be null and void.

In the Combetta reddit posts, there is clear intention to alter records that were under subpoena after the fact. And then when Combetta was unable to make the alterations, he used Bleachbit instead.

I still think it all ties in with the Obama pseudonym and that is who is being protected rather than Hillary alone.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

There is no conspiracy...this is FACT.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join