It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official: The FBI is covering up Clinton's crimes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
I've been saying all along that Hillary is above the law and untouchable. This is proof.

If Trump plays his cards right, he can capitalize off this big time.

It's not proof though is it.

It's the opinion held by Trump supporters who are obviously biased.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Follow the Links. Their is no shortage of proof. We are just short on the leadership to prosecute it. I had been counting on WikiLeaks but something must have happen.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The Clinton Body Count related to the DNC 2016
5 dead people in 6 weeks
Not including Bills affairs, 1990s FBI Filegate or Whitewater

Victor Thorn Conspiracy theorist, Clinton researcher and Writer for American Free Press found dead 4 August 2016 (Gun shot) found on mountain near his home on his 54th birthday. Reports say suicide

John Ashe former UN official found dead at his home in New York on 22 June 2016 with his throat and windpipe crushed. The first reports said he had died of heart attack. They said the death was accidental and that he did it to himself while working out. Quote: “With a barbell” He was supposed to testify in U.S Federal court in a bribery scandal. Hillary Clinton and DNC was directly linked to the scandal and would eventually lead back to the Clinton's. he died conveniently just before the Federal case started. Chinese Billionaire businessman and Clinton donor Ng Lap Seng has been charged with conspiracy to Bribe and smuggling 4.5 million dollars into US and lying about what it was going to be used for. The business man has been identified in a 1998 senate document as the source of 1 million dollars illegally funnelled through an Arkensaw restaurant to the DNC and Clinton-Gore campaign in 1996, His proxy was charged and went to prison but he escaped criminal charges.

Seth Rich 27 yrs old , member of DNC National committee, Written Voter sign up Apps to help voters find polling places. Had direct access to the entire Nations database of voters, Blatantly had first hand knowledge of voter fraud found dead 10 July 2016 (Gun shot) 4:19 AM 2 weeks ahead of DNC. An apparent Botched robbery but perpetrators didn't take anything no Wallet, phone, Jewellery (expensive watch) nothing.... his Body was reportedly covered in bruises and two bullets in his back a single gun shot wound to head. He was on the phone to his girlfriend when the incident took place. It has been reported that there was “scuffling around” when he was on the phone he had said to her Quote: “Don't worry” and then put the phone down. At Portsmouth N.H. July 12 Hillary Clinton made a statement about more gun control and acknowledging his death stating that Quote: “These tragedy's terrors our soul and so do the incidents that don't even dominate the headlines, Just this past Sunday a young man, Seth Rich who worked for DNC , was shot and killed in his neighbourhood in Washington DC” Oh I wonder why it wasn't in the headlines Hillary!!

She went on to say
Quote:“surely we can agree weapons of war have no place on the streets of America”
On 1 August 2016 Police reports say he was Quote” Randomly gunned down in streets of his neighbourhood, block Flagler Place NW ” and “There is no police update on investigation” and circumstances surrounding his death are “Unknown” Reddit users Reported Rich was on his way to the FBI when he was gunned down. It is speculated that Him or a collogue of his leaked the WikiLeaks DNC corruption Hack of Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Schultz admitted knowing him personally

Shawn Lucas Activist Known for serving fraud Lawsuit (rigging primary against Bernie) against Debbie Wasserman Shcultz at DNC HQ on August 1 2016, His girlfriend found him dead in bathroom on 4 August 2016 (No apparent cause of death)

Joe Montano 47 yrs old, Activist and Chairman of DNC before Debbie Schultz , died on first day of DNC convention 25 July 2016 (supposed Heart attack) coincidentally right after WikiLeaks exposing DNC corruption (What did this guy Know?)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Breaking now. FBI agreed to destroy laptops of Clinton aides with immunity deal, sources say. It seems that the FBI had a "side deal" with at least 2 of Hillary's aides, and they promised to destroy the aides' laptops after the FBI had finished examining them. And yes, these aides were given immunity.

At this point, anyone who can't see that this is a coverup is so delusional they need to be institutionalized.

I wonder if this might actually be the beginning of the end for the whole concept of immunity. If Trump does win, I think it would actually be quite easy for him to convince a federal judge to throw out all of the FBI's immunity promises, on the grounds that they appear to have been granted not in the course of seeking justice, but as part of a conspiracy to obstruct it. Heck, even if Obama pardons these people, the pardons themselves could be thrown out for the same reason: justice demands that the president not be allowed to pardon himself and his co-conspirators.

Now why am i not surprised.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Report: FBI, DOJ Staff Angered After Hillary Clinton Was Let Off The Hook
www.westernjournalism.com... gButtons&utm_content=2016-10-12&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

I Think the FBI has tor apart any credibility it once enjoyed. The FBI origination is now diseased as a result of its open corruption. It needs to be dismantled and replaced with the current leadership bared from any public service job for life.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The side deals were agreed to on June 10, less than a month before FBI Director James Comey announced that the agency would recommend no charges be brought against Clinton or her staff. Judiciary Committee aides told FoxNews.com that the destruction of the laptops is particularly troubling as it means that the computers could not be used as evidence in future legal proceedings, should new information or circumstances arise.

So without the laptops where to from here?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

So without the laptops where to from here?

I think we're waiting on the DoJ's answer to the Grassley letter in which the congressional oversight committee asks why laptops were destroyed and what will be done about Paul 'stonetear' Combetta's Reddit posts.

Cheryl Mills and heather Samuelson were granted limited immunity, I imagine Combetta's is as well. The limit was to things found on the laptops, Combetta's Reddit posts were found and published by a twitter user. This would avoid anything having to do with the immunity agreements allowing Mills and Combetta to be held legally responsible.

Of course, I suppose that only matters if someone in the Justice Department decides to prosecute.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

There'd be people still loyal to G H W Bush in the CIA. It makes sense.

Homeland Security is the modern equivalent of Gorings creation - the Gestapo.

en.wikipedia.org...

Göring himself took over the Gestapo in 1934 and urged Hitler to extend the agency's authority throughout Germany. This represented a radical departure from German tradition, which held that law enforcement was (mostly) a Land (state) and local matter.

Let's not forget Prescott Bush assisted Hitler - family tradition, well tried formula

www.theguardian.com...

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power Rumours of a link between the US first family and the Nazi war machine have circulated for decades. Now the Guardian can reveal how repercussions of events that culminated in action under the Trading with the Enemy Act are still being felt by today's president .
George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

What if theyre simply just Hillsry trashing world leaders back n forth with Barack and they have been deleted because its a national security issue lol

Even fables and myths started off with truth. You will be telling your grandchildren "they were just myths". The door has been opened, it's a dark place, I understand if it's hard to admit, everything you've believed and thought was proper or decent is turned on it's head.

You're not alone - 911, boxcutters, untrained arab pilots, jet fuel, stand down orders - after that anything is possible for these "monsters"

If "What if they're just simply" is your staring point the rest falls into place - you like many others have already bought into the narrative.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WishIKnew2

I dont think the FBI needs to be dismantled. I do believe it should be removed from the umbrella of the DOJ and made into an independent agency though. I also believe that a higher standard should be put in place for public officials and allegations of corruption that requires a grand jury be convened.
edit on 14-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Look at the evidence. The leadership of the FBI has actively interfered with one of the fundamental principles of this government "equal justice for all" in order to promote his own self interest. In short, Comey should be in jail.

Second, not one of his subordinates broke ranks in favor of telling the truth openly. Indicating that the subordinates are not much better than he is, if any.

Some times in life you have to stand up and be counted because its the right thing to do. These people are in the wrong line of work. SELF INTEREST!

edit on 14-10-2016 by WishIKnew2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Rebellion Brewing at the FBI: Agency in Turmoil over Comey Corruption!
constitution.com...

Now, if WikiLeaks would just dump the 33,000 emails soon. I think the rebellion at the FBI could really happen.

edit on 14-10-2016 by WishIKnew2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join