It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Kardashian West held at gunpoint in $10M robbery in Paris

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Who keeps 10 Million in jewelry in the hotel room, apartment or house?

Hotels have safes for that. Even I, have a safety deposit box for my little jewels.

Inside job.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: gunshooter

What a waste of money. Thousands of homeless reported in LA alone and this guy spends 50 Million on hookers and blow.

don't forget the 100+ mn dollars on his cars

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Hotels have safes for that. Even I, have a safety deposit box for my little jewels.

Inside job.

Inside job? Maybe not so, I was working on a big house with my crew once, and the little old lady who lived there all by herself had all sorts of jewelry, guns, antiques, and lots of cash lying all over the place out in the open. I asked her if she could lock some of these things away while we were there so there would be no confusion/blame if anything was misplaced or broken, so she wouldn't blame us for taking something from her, not that my crew would, but to cover our asses. People with more money than brains get pretty complacent with leaving their items all over their sanctuary, and thinking, it can't happen to them. And lets face it, whats 10 mil to that pretentious flake?
edit on 3/10/16 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
I hate it when bad things happen to good people...

What happened to a good person? Just curious, can't see what a good person having bad things done to them has anything to do with Kartrashians.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

What happened to a good person? Just curious, can't see what a good person having bad things done to them has anything to do with Kartrashians.

She's a bad person?

Because?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Inside job.

Stupid people... Kim K is stupid. So, that much adds up... Still, I'm sure its an inside job or an insurance scam...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

She's a bad person?

Because?

Easy to answer, and easy to notice if you've ever seen or heard anything about her, but this will make it more simple for you....
www.nydailynews.com...
www.cosmopolitan.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Some other reasons she is a bad person:
She's greedy
spoiled, and acts it
big hypocrite
her arrogance
and to top it all off, this source is a gem. Her quotes. If these quotes don't qualify her as bad, I don't know what else does..
www.buzzfeed.com...

if you want more sources Annee, just give a jingle .......

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Real simple, tell them the hotel does not cover the loss of stolen items that are not locked in the hotel safe, room safes are not covered by insurance. If they got robbed of unsecured items the hotel is not responsible. They were stupid to bring that kind of stuff to a hotel, anyone can claim they got robbed and sue any large businesses for something that never happened. Screw them frauds. Phoney story alll the way.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
To me, this just seems like some sort of publicity stunt.

I think that Kim and Kayne are no longer in the public eye because no one cares and they are both just trying to stay in the limelight

Just my opinion

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

originally posted by: Annee

She's a bad person?

Because?

Easy to answer, and easy to notice if you've ever seen or heard anything about her, but this will make it more simple for you....
www.nydailynews.com...
www.cosmopolitan.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Some other reasons she is a bad person:
She's greedy
spoiled, and acts it
big hypocrite
her arrogance
and to top it all off, this source is a gem. Her quotes. If these quotes don't qualify her as bad, I don't know what else does..
www.buzzfeed.com...

if you want more sources Annee, just give a jingle .......

You must enjoy your Tabloids.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

No matter how much money Kanye has, he will never truly be happy. He's just one of those people that expects the world handed to him.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Ask a question and then belittle the answerer.

Classy.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

This News has Really Upset me . I will make sure this Poor Women gets a Sufficient amount of my Crocodile Tears .

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Two of her cell phones were taken. Maybe those were what "they" were really after.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax
a reply to: Annee

Ask a question and then belittle the answerer.

Classy.

Real Questions deserve Real Answers.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Seems like Ryan Lochte part two.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
Wow. Kim Kardashian was robbed in her hotel in Paris and over 10 million in cash and jewels was taken.

Apparently 5 men dressed as cops forced the concierge to let them in the room where they locked her in a bathroom and robbed her.

I want to know why Kim Kardashian doesn't have her own security posted outside her hotel . Especially with over 10 million in cash and jewels on hand.

Something doesn't sit right with me about this story.

www.cnn.com...

Eta sorry it was her private Apt in Paris not her Hotel. My local news reported hotel.

I want to know why any of this is relevant and why we should care? I imagine things happen like this all over the world, all of the time, the only reason why it's in the news is because it's an attention craving irrelevant celebrity. WHY is this plastered all over every NEWS station? Keep this crap on E! or TMZ, whatever the hell it is. Let news stations report actual news.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

This.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Thank God she's a bad mother and wasn't looking after her own kids, or even in the same country as them or else they would have been there to witness that.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Outside of KK's apartment

She has security now that outdoes the president

This was organized: probably Corsican or Maltese gangsters.

You think Chicago gangsters are tough until you run into a Corsican mobster

edit on 3-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join