It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Kardashian West held at gunpoint in $10M robbery in Paris

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
lol at some of the comments here. Good stuff folks. Regardless if you like them or not, I would never wish that on anyone. Well maybe a few bad ones but thinking Kim and Kanye are "bad" is pretty ridiculous compared to some others I could mention.

Also there is absolutely no way they would risk a few million for insurance. Kim K is worth $53 million. Not buying it!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

She's worth at least three times that

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
She is part of the 1%, no problem.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Nothing like a nice slice of Humble Pie shoved down the throat of a Kardashian. Hope this will help make her a little more human, but then again, its just hope.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I think her scumbucket husband is 50 mill in the hole though, they are who they are, can't stand them..Kanye did 1 good record ..I'm more puzzled by the public who idolises them.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

No, they really are that bad, the masses are just blind, and star struck, that's all....

edit on 3/10/16 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
Nothing like a nice slice of Humble Pie shoved down the throat of a Kardashian. Hope this will help make her a little more human, but then again, its just hope.

And your kind of mentality is more human?

Strange.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Likely the same assailant that targeted Ryan Lochte in Brazil...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
self-edited
edit on 3-10-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

And what about "they got away on bikes?" I've never heard of a get-away on a bike-5 of them. In a big city like Paris. This is weirdest story-like Kanye thought it up-he's so brilliant-and he can sell it to make a movie-hmmmm.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Barbarous Relics.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: gunshooter

And your kind of mentality is more human?

Strange.

sometimes people like them need a shock and awe moment to shake themselves of their current state of mind (greedy, shallow, uncaring of anyone but their circle) a moment like this can give someone clarity, or a new outlook on how and what is important in life. I never said I wanted her hurt, or anything of the sort so calm down annee. but a life changing experience like this is good to wake some people up, that's all I was getting across.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Rich people debt is nothing like average people debt. His idea of broke is most people's version of balling out.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Honestly?
I mean..............how does ANYONE go 50 Million in the hole? Where would you put all the stuff that 50 Million would buy?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Though I don't like seeing bad happen to anyone(no matter how much of a POS they are) and thankfully she wasn't hurt. But in hind sight if you paint a big enough target on your fat ass someone will try and take advantage of that.

That said.
It is people like her that have the means to actually effect positive change on the planet with their wealth and influence. Yet choose to live in their ivory tower in their gated community surrounded by their bodyguards while bitching about their 1st world problems via twitter.

Her and her husband deserve to be publicly shamed on a national level for their levels of ignorance.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Honestly?
I mean..............how does ANYONE go 50 Million in the hole? Where would you put all the stuff that 50 Million would buy?

up noses, in arms, strait to the lungs, I'm sure that could be where a bunch of the money went between him and friends.. figured I would edit this in. Here's where some of the money went as well I'm assuming? www.therichest.com...
edit on 3/10/16 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I doubt this was insurance fraud. Losing ten million dollars for a Kardashian is like losing ten dollars for the rest of us.

Everything about this sounds like a pink panther gang jewelry heist, or some other copycat crew. From the way the robbery went down to the getaway.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

What a waste of money. Thousands of homeless reported in LA alone and this guy spends 50 Million on hookers and blow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join