It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Kardashian West held at gunpoint in $10M robbery in Paris

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Wow. Kim Kardashian was robbed in her hotel in Paris and over 10 million in cash and jewels was taken.

Apparently 5 men dressed as cops forced the concierge to let them in the room where they locked her in a bathroom and robbed her.

I want to know why Kim Kardashian doesn't have her own security posted outside her hotel . Especially with over 10 million in cash and jewels on hand.

Something doesn't sit right with me about this story.

www.cnn.com...

Eta sorry it was her private Apt in Paris not her Hotel. My local news reported hotel.
edit on 3-10-2016 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I hate it when bad things happen to good people...

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
There is sensible strict gun control in France, this story is made up. Could never have happened. And if it did it was only because of class warfare and racism. a reply to: goou111

+46 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

From what I've heard, Kanye was begging for Zuckerburg to loan him money or back some project of his. Now, take Kim, with boatloads of jewelry that hasn't been paid for yet and put her in a hotel room, by herself, no bodyguards, [ which should raise more than a few eyebrows because when is the last time you saw either without half a dozen hovering around ], Kanye on stage in New York and she gets robbed of all that.
Insurance picks up the bill and I will bet my house they sue that hotel for this. They come out debt free on the jewelry and make a few million from the hotel.
Kanye is a no talent crybaby whose time has come and gone.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Sounds like the perfect insurance payoff

Where is security footage? Something smells here...

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

What about no talent over hyped assh**es?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

The first thing I thought was insurance scam. Then I thought wow if its true how easily could she have been taken hostage?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

The first thing I thought was insurance scam. Then I thought wow if its true how easily could she have been taken hostage?

See also "The Ransom of Red Chief". No one would want her.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I know, right? Take a look at this. He is eyeball deep in debt and still spending money like it's nothing.

www.gobankingrates.com...

and just to put the strawberry on top...this is the kind of guy he is.

A refusal to sell the new album and a subsequent flood of illegal downloads aren’t the only controversies surrounding “The Life of Pablo.” Kanye West also vowed to boycott the Grammys — which he did — unless the just-released record won Album of the Year. On the day of the Grammys, he also tweeted a request to Pitchfork, Rolling Stone, the New York Times and “any other white publication” not to comment on black music anymore.

White people can't comment on Black music. Is that a racist SOB or what?
edit on 3-10-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
Part of me wants to laugh at this as they are useless wastes of space.

But a crime is a crime and nothing justifys robbery.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
Wow. Kim Kardashian was robbed in her hotel in Paris and over 10 million in cash and jewels was taken.

Apparently 5 men dressed as cops forced the concierge to let them in the room where they locked her in a bathroom and robbed her.

I want to know why Kim Kardashian doesn't have her own security posted outside her hotel . Especially with over 10 million in cash and jewels on hand.

Something doesn't sit right with me about this story.

www.cnn.com...

Eta sorry it was her private Apt in Paris not her Hotel. My local news reported hotel.

Why'd she just happen to have $10M is cash?

I hate to be "that guy", but, I feel this might be a publicity thing. For what reason, I dont know - I don't Keep Up With The Kardashians. Edit: nvm someone mentioned the insurance thing. If anything, it's that.

They sure made it seem easy. Plus her assistant tweeted out it was happening from outside the room. Weird. $10M on cash, tho.
edit on 3-10-2016 by CigaretteByrnes because: Updated info

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Wow. Kanye and Kim "Trumped" everyone. They'll get away with it and have lots of money. Smart.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CigaretteByrnes

Ya know, odd thing is..I don't keep up with any celebrity. I got all this from one news story and one Google search. They are over hyped nobodies, who became somebodies, for no apparent reason. It sure as Hell ain't Kanye's talent for singing.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

So..they're heroes for insurance fraud? huh.
I thought you were a better person than that. Guess I was wrong.

By the way...I saw the side swipe at Trump, but this is about 2 no talent shysters, so if you wanna whine about Trump, start your own thread.
edit on 3-10-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: kaylaluv

So..they're heroes for insurance fraud? huh.
I thought you were a better person than that. Guess I was wrong.

On one hand yes insurance fraud sounds bad especially from someone so rich.

On the other hand SCREW the insurance companies.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It's too bad they weren't killed.

What a wasted opportunity.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

That's a bit too far. I don't like them, have no respect for them and Kanye's "music" makes my ears bleed, but I have never condoned the murder of innocents.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Oh whatever. You know you were thinking it. At least he's honest.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
something deep inside says this is a setup.
He's... $50million in debt or something ridiculous.

How was 10 million euro worth of jewls left alone like that?

#checkhertopdrawer #bookdeals$$ #whatasetup

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join