It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan threatens to DESTROY India with nuclear bomb

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

By the way I was proving your point and mine.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would think China would be the superpower most concerned about this. India borders China after all.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I'm not a lunatic, I've seen many documentaries talking about such. Oh yea and I'm a member of ATS and realize we don't necessarily know everything.

I'll concede to you and say you're right that we've been dangerously close. I'll also go as far to say the Doomsday clock is closer to midnight than it's ever been (short history for that organization).

Now I'll say nukes have only been used once against an enemy even given all the close calls, you can think I'm a lunatic but note no use since inception.

Also note there is a wide belief their are loose nukes on the market, yet still no use.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

I would think China would be the superpower most concerned about this. India borders China after all.

Well.. which ever country volunteers to do a pre-emptive strike on Pakistan's nuke launch-points, I want USA technology and experts on-hand to assist. China might forget to replace a couple of their nuke warheads with conventional explosives. "Opps! We're sorry for killing a million of your people accidentally Pakistan. We forgot to change the tips!"

We need to either be there, or take care of it ourselves. But Pakistan is so far away. The window for taking out their nukes, before they are armed for take-off isn't long.. maybe a few hours? I'd prefer Russia do it.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

This is Islam again. just so everyone knows..
Yeah cause Christianity has never threatened to Nuke a country . the sole user of Nukes is an ISLAMIC country against Japan .

end this bigoted behavior pls, brother . Pakistan is a country, US is another one .

Actions of entities and counties don't have anything to do with religion . if they did, i can't imagine why Islam would be more violent than any other religion . WW1 and WW2 are evidence to my words .

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Haman i enjoy your posts but in this case it is kind of about Islam . The majority of those residing in the disputed territories are of Islamic faith and Pakistan wants to bring them back to the fold . Can i blame Pakistan for this . Certainly not . But this seems to more about water from what i can gather .

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

This is Islam again. just so everyone knows..
Yeah cause Christianity has never threatened to Nuke a country . the sole user of Nukes is an ISLAMIC country against Japan .

end this bigoted behavior pls, brother . Pakistan is a country, US is another one .

Actions of entities and counties don't have anything to do with religion . if they did, i can't imagine why Islam would be more violent than any other religion . WW1 and WW2 are evidence to my words .

He is allowed to hate Islam Just as much as they are allowed to hate Jews.

Islam calling someone a bigot is a little bit funny .

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Well if I don't have it wrong these 2 countries are the world's greatest nuclear threat with roughly 150 nukes on Pakistan's side and 300 on India's side. Collectively they have enough primed nukes to destroy the world.

Yay humanity..

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Christianity has never threatened to nuke a country.

Christianity does not have any nukes.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Amen, just like Isreal doesn't speak for Jews.

America=75% Christians

Isreal=75% Jews.

America doesn't speak for Christians.

Isreal doesn't speak for Judaism.

Edit: nations don't speak for religion.
edit on 30-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
India and Pakistan with nuclear threats from both sides is nothing uncommon.

They had wars, threats and standoffs for ages and the nuclear aspect came in as the developed their own, if I remember correctly at the end of last century.

So this threat now is nothing uncommon seen in the light of the last 20 years or so.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Islamic Republics represent and act on behalf of Islam.

Pakistan is an Islamic Republic as clearly established in their constitutiion.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Impossible.

Pakistan is an islamic country and islam is the religion of peace.

LOL right. After the bomb goes off there will be a piece of you over here and a peace of you over there.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Oh grow up Pakistan, ridiculous. Men and their stupid inventions.

Who's bright idea was it to build nukes in the first place. Stupid humanity how many nukes are there around the world.

Lets just all blow ourselves up a. Pfffft.

Pisses me off this nuke talk.

(ranty today sorry must be something in the air).

Lets hope it not nukes.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Moley

Remember the last time they attacked the US? 9-11-2001. Good job, you are correct! Funny this almighty power of the world has been benign for fifteen years (jihadists) ! Almost like they aren't what they're cracked up to be.

All sarcasm, we know our threats, and we showed our unbiased approach with the read scare. Let "democracy" and "justice" reign. And to all the nay sayers, you're unpatriotic assholes.
edit on 30-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
India and Pakistan with nuclear threats from both sides is nothing uncommon.
They had wars, threats and standoffs for ages and the nuclear aspect came in as the developed their own, if I remember correctly at the end of last century.
So this threat now is nothing uncommon seen in the light of the last 20 years or so.

Threats between the two are not uncommon, and in my lifetime at two separate time periods both nations seemed intent on using their nuclear weapons to destroy the other.

The difference at present is the complete instability of Pakistan. it is a failed nation state with a failed national culture and a failing military command structure. India has its own thousand million problems, but Pakistan at present is the true lunatic with his finger on the nuclear red button.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Since it isn't coming from North Korea, should we be concerned?

Well if you believe there is a world out there, outside the USA and N Korea of course you should be concerned.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Christianity has not threatened any country with any thing in Christ name since the crusaders.
And even that period of time Christianity only attacked like 2-4 times. But islam has attacked Europe ever since and its still on going to this day. To all you nay sayers here is a video showing precisely that. So educate your self please on this F*#%€& Religion of Peace and remember what it states in the Bible

'King James Bible
''For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.''

So please go and take that taqqia to somebody else, some of us know you better then you knoweth your self......fooo

edit on 30-9-2016 by Bojay because: (no reason given)

And here is the link since it seems that youtube are blocking everything that has to do with muslim savegry

www.youtube.com...

and again ''in-beeded''

[urlwww.youtube.com...[/url]
edit on 30-9-2016 by Bojay because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

oh yes brilliant,then they have a reason for nuking us,thats why we are all the wars were in,using that strategy,best stay out of their buisness,try using logic instead

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
What are they fighting over anyway?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join