It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 'bad apple' fabricates an entire story about a black male in Jackson, GA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

she also could have said a criminal and say she didnt see the color of skin, or maybe a different skin tone, but she chose specifically certain criteria. didnt she?

she painted her criminal, thus the title of the thread in reference to her story, the story she told her colleagues and community and children.
edit on 24-9-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInitial
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I'm not even sure where you're getting this. "Poor us white people." Strange response - are you OK?

I am doing fine, but thanks for asking, i was just adding the poor us white folks typical reply, make it easier to follow these threads.

Hope that answers your question.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Got it, all cops are bad! All whites are racist devils! Blacks are always victims and never cause problems!a reply to: odzeandennz

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Hmm...well that's reasonable. I hope the thread is easy enough for you to follow now. Bravo - outstanding contribution.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Maybe she is assigned to a specific beat in neighborhoods predominately Black, therefore it might sound odd to her superiors to claim it was a white guy.

Either way, even if she was a blatant racist, this is nothing compared to the racism Whites face on a daily basis. So lets tally up the racism score by videos in the last, say year... Nuff said.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeplorableBasket

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Another sad story, an example of someone in a position of power trying to get away with lying. Oh Oh here comes the people making excuses up, poor us white people, its really terrible whats happening these days.

Sorry DJ i did not want to derail your thread.

Not my thread, but here come the Wounded Whites to protest their victimhood.

You sir sound like a bigoted racist.

Nope, I am simply mocking the economically challenged Caucasians who think that the only way to advance their sad lot in life is to tear others down. If you are a poor Scots-Irish miner in Appalachia, African Americans are not your enemy, they are your fellow disadvantaged. It was never blacks keeping you down, it was rich white men who never saw human beings or natural beauty, only property to be owned. You know the sort of man I'm talking about.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is obviously a case of a bad police officer who needs to be indicted (GBI did their job if you noticed), and you just gotta go and make it about race eh? That is just a bit racist on your part.

As for the article, I wish they could be a little more accurate. I didn't know Glock made a .22cal. Now, most departments do use a Glock 22, which is a .40cal. That's just funny.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
My honest guess it was probably a drug deal gone bad, dealer thought he was getting picked up and shot her. She didn't want to admit to the drug problem and created a story to protect her and the drug dealer. Why else would she have all the cameras and mics turned off? Unless she was obviously doing something wrong?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

got it. and thats a fake story. got it.

you can come up with whatever narrative you want or whatever boosts your selfesteem or pretend anywhere in the OP or thread anything like you said were said, got it.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeplorableBasket
a reply to: odzeandennz

It's hard to out do the gang of BLM supporters beating and stripping the white man simply for being white the other day in Charlotte as a new current low for racism.

You sure its not hanging people from trees just because they're black? I thought that was pretty hard to beat.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
This is obviously a case of a bad police officer who needs to be indicted (GBI did their job if you noticed), and you just gotta go and make it about race eh? That is just a bit racist on your part.

As for the article, I wish they could be a little more accurate. I didn't know Glock made a .22cal. Now, most departments do use a Glock 22, which is a .40cal. That's just funny.

typical media error. Surprised they didn't call it an AR or a Ghost Gun (or something like that).

RE: the story: you have an idiot doing what idiots do. There is nothing more to extrapolate from this, and it certainly won't support the weilding of broad brushes.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Now She should be writing Handicapped Parkers until Her fine is paid off...

No, she should be fired and prosecuted like the rest of us would be for making up a story like that and having an entire police force looking for a non existent criminal. Not to mention having a whole community in fear of a rogue gunman.
Why should she be allowed to stay on the police force?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: DeadFoot

she also could have said a criminal and say she didnt see the color of skin, or maybe a different skin tone, but she chose specifically certain criteria. didnt she?

Yes, but shockingly the profile she chose was a black man in the black neighborhood that she frequently patrolled.

You do realize that Jackson is pretty much 50/50 between white and black people and that there are areas where the community is almost entirely composed of one or the other?

On top of that, there's this little factoid:

Murders in Georgia, 2014:

Male - 395 Female - 58 White - 76 Non-White - 377

Source
edit on 25-9-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join