It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Vid] Keith Lamont Scott shooting. Officer seen planting gun?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

You would have to be following my entire convo in this thread to understand. No many people associated with law enforcement have claimed that it is common for many cops to use drop weapons to muddy the waters in a case. I was suggesting a way to put an end to that. Everything that officer touches needs to be serialized and accounted for if we want professional police that can't corrupt a scene, along with many other things mentioned in recent months.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Is that really a Justin Bieber quote on your signature? I never thought I would like or agree with anything Justin Bieber said. LOL.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

It really is! www.mediaite.com...
edit on 24-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

She was telling the police "Don't you shoot him!" "Don't you do it!" "Don't do it!", at the same time that she was trying to get her husband's attention and coax him out of the car. All along, she's talking to the police, begging them to "Don't do it", "He doesn't have a gun!", "He has a TBI!" "He just took his medicine!" "Don't do it!"

Keith, Keith, Keith...Get out of the car, Keith! Don't make them break the windows, come on out of the car, Keith!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It makes the investigation all that harder when you got cops wearing black rubber gloves and they throw them all over the place. Why in the hell is a body camera being mounted on the officers shoulder? It's supposed to mount on the front of the bulletproof vest. Or better yet some cam glasses. geezus

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It looks like a nitrile glove wadded up. There are some heavy duty nitrile gloves available for industrial use that are black in color. I know a couple of pool guys that use them. The black gloves are very sturdy and it's easier to tell when darker gloves are damaged. Also, cops are first responders as well. After a shooting they are obviously the first professional rescuers on scene to provide emergency first aid. It's not just about keeping a 'clean' crime scene. Body fluids are prevalent. Just some things to consider.

a reply to: CynConcepts

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel
Not calling bs but do you honestly think officers just carry around a spare gun to throw off a scene? I am just trying to wrap my head around the logistics of this.

I worked with an ex-New Orleans policeman many years ago. He told a story of how they all busted into an apartment and shot the guy that was there. Then upon realizing he was unarmed, 4 pistols hit the ground around him as they all threw their plants on him at the same time. Then he would belly laugh about it, and repeat, "We all threw them at the same time."

So yes, there are some officers who carry around incriminating evidence that can be quickly planted. A quick google turns up numerous convictions that have been reversed when it was proven to have happened. Just try this on on for size:

boingboing.net...

Given that the practice is known to happen, and has happened more than once, one must always question very convenient evidence of a pistol or drugs when a police officer's reputation is on the line. At this point believing police testimony is a very naive viewpoint.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why is the publics copy (dashcam and officers) not being releasrd?
They need to release them and get the speculation over.

When have they EVER been released ?

Strange question considering literally NEVER EVER have we seen these get released.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Everything that officer touches needs to be serialized and accounted for if we want professional police that can't corrupt a scene

Doubt that would work.

Criminal activity by it's very nature is outside the law.

Just as criminals are never able to obtain a firearm.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why is the publics copy (dashcam and officers) not being releasrd?
They need to release them and get the speculation over.

When have they EVER been released ?

Strange question considering literally NEVER EVER have we seen these get released.

Really? Never ever?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

This is Off topic but your quote is correct. Heres why though. A person is to have a personal relationship with God and the bible. Anytime you study it or read it you are in church. Its not always a place with a steeple.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Not only that, but police officers don't through guns on the ground for the obvious reason. They tend to go off>

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join