It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth About The Hypocrisy Of BLM Protest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Month after month we watch BLM protesters walk our cities streets, loot, disrupt, and kill.

The video on the link below is the most complete summation of the lunacy and hypocrisy of this shady movement.

BLM Summation

Meanwhile the mainstream media minimizes, lies, and obfuscates the true events of these protest.

This movement is a joke and anyone who believes in it is as well!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

I'm sorry and I hope you can find a place in your heart to understand. This is the reaction they want to get from you.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

I'm sorry and I hope you can find a place in your heart to understand. This is the reaction they want to get from you.

Enlighten me! Help me understand? Should I find it in my heart to condone the "peaceful" protest?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Nahh...Its not affecting you is it? You have to remember this is really tame compared to what weve seen in the past, although I haven't been watching tonight yet.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
BLM is now entering it's Black Power phase. People need to get off the fence about this or it's going to be a rough ride.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Enlighten me! Help me understand? Should I find it in my heart to condone the "peaceful" protest?

yes why not?
just because the msm dont report on the peaceful protests dosent mean they all end in a sh!tstorm.
the degenerates rioting and looting don't deserve an ounce of sympathy, hopefully they get lifted and long sentence, maybe in guantanamo?

martin luther king rallies sometimes ended in violence, does it take away his message?

sturgis bike meet usually has a fight are they all arseholes?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Nahh...Its not affecting you is it? You have to remember this is really tame compared to what weve seen in the past, although I haven't been watching tonight yet.

This effects us all! GO ahead and minimize what is happening! One protester dead, another beaten and stripped of his cloths, a media guy knocked down, and another thrown into a fire. You call all that nothing? What a joke!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

You call all that nothing?

No, the phrase was 'really tame compared to what we've seen in the past.' Perhaps you're too young to remember. You might not have been born yet.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Except that the effect seeing these protests has on your brain, part of it tells you that you wont ever participate in one of these protests because it is dangerous, therefore, doesn't affect you. Not in a very direct sense.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

So, you're assuming the actions of a few hundred rioters represents the entire BLM movement? Interesting.
I'd go out on a limb and assume that the vast majority of BLM activists are peaceful and don't condone this behavior.

Perhaps I'm naïve or misinformed but advocating for equal rights is not a joke. You know, liberty and justice for all.
Its a fact, not a rumor, that blacks were not considered equal for nearly the first 200 years of our Country's existence.
I can imagine that might make me a tad angry, knowing my ancestors were enslaved, my people oppressed for centuries.

The media paints a picture to suit their desired narrative. If you don't like the way events are portrayed on one media outlet, try a different network. (Fox News is probably a good place for a BLM hater, I'd imagine)

I truly wish we could stop talking about race altogether and focus on acceptance, understanding and unity as human beings.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Of course the appropriate response to isolated incidents of violence owing to racial tensions is to... do your part to stir up as much racial animosity as you can among the general public.

That'll fix it!

Why hasn't anyone thought of this before?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Wrong response.
edit on 9232016 by JDeLattre89 because: added correct response

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Tame?????

So far the 'protestors' have rioted and looted the town of Charlotte NC, with the following results:

1 rioter shot in the head
At least 14 cops injured
A walmart vandalized and looted
Several small businesses met the same &/or burned
A white man stripped, beaten & drug through a parking garage

These are riots not protests.

If you see this as tame, you are having a mental block right now.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tuomptonite

So, you're assuming the actions of a few hundred rioters represents the entire BLM movement? Interesting.
I'd go out on a limb and assume that the vast majority of BLM activists are peaceful and don't condone this behavior.

Perhaps I'm naïve or misinformed but advocating for equal rights is not a joke. You know, liberty and justice for all.
Its a fact, not a rumor, that blacks were not considered equal for nearly the first 200 years of our Country's existence.
I can imagine that might make me a tad angry, knowing my ancestors were enslaved, my people oppressed for centuries.

The media paints a picture to suit their desired narrative. If you don't like the way events are portrayed on one media outlet, try a different network. (Fox News is probably a good place for a BLM hater, I'd imagine)

I truly wish we could stop talking about race altogether and focus on acceptance, understanding and unity as human beings.

You talk about not focusing on race, and yet promote a racist organization in the same breath?

blm's motto is Kill White Police. How much more racist can you get?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

I must admit I'm not well informed on BLM. I avoid most media as I cannot stand the constant race flaming and political bs. I assumed BLM were a movement promoting the justice and fair treatment of black people. If their motto truly is "kill white police", then I'll have to reconsider my opinion.

I wasn't "promoting" BLM, more just giving them the benefit of the doubt. Trying to be understanding of the situation faced by a group of people different than myself. I guess I do need to do a better job of keeping up with current events before spouting off in an online forum. I pledge to better inform myself of this subject. I appreciate your input and perspective.

Can you provide a source that states BLMs motto is what you claim it is? I've visited their official website and read a few stories, none of which attribute the "Kill white cops" quote to BLM.
edit on 9 23 2016 by Tuomptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
hooah

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
You guys act like this is new.

Could you imagine the outrage Americans would fake if any other country dropped 23,000+ bombs on sovereign nations in a single year alone?

But since it's Murica doing it, they're killing the bad guys! They're fighting for my fwedumbs! And please don't pull some PC bs out about being "disrespectful," or for "hating America," or some BS like that. I know my Consitutional rights in and out and can recite them all on a dime. Can you?

You guys remember MOVE? I don't because I wasn't alive in '72.

Lot of good information to be found regarding that entire debacle. Makes Waco look pleasant in comparison (not saying it was).

I'm so tired of people playing this fake fear card - grow a pair of balls, I swear, especially if you're a man. I work and have worked around a seriously diverse group of people and I've thoroughly enjoyed the banter that different cultures and upbringings bring to the table. I worked at a packing factory for awhile and this black dude named Antonio or Tony (I'd always give him # for being the only black dude with an Italian name, he was super cool) and I'm telling you when he would belt out singing Brittney Spears it was arguably the greatest thing to witness after a ten hour shift at 5 a.m. when the sun is coming back up.

Black lives matter motto is kill white police?
Hahahahahah absolutely deluded - pretty sure their motto is "black lives matter," and as with anything/everything - the media is ALWAYS there to cherry-pick and twist these incidents out of proportion.

People say the "mainstream media ignores/obfuscate their actions," but how would they know without watching the #ing mainstream television?

Or do they just read that the "mainstream media does this," and just accept it as truth because of a few cherry-picked YouTube clips to push a certain narrative?

Yeah, let's discuss denying ignorance lol - what a joke.

By the way - I absolutely do not condone rioting in the form of harming others, inflicting harm upon innocent civilians (including LEO's although they DID sign up for that specific job. Seems like a poor life decision imo. Soldiers sign up to fight and die for their country, there's no pussy-footing around it and it should not be used as emotional leverage when discussing events), and if I were to be honest I think it's pretty damn pathetic to do such things as this - but again, folks, THIS IS NOTHING NEW.

The media is using this to further divide you. When the Bundites were holed up with guns asking for a "bloodbath," and saying goodbye to their families (I'll cite both instances and more if pressed to do so) from both the federal government, local police, all the while being told to "leave," by the local townsfolks they were pretending to be "standing up for," - people and in particular ATS were quick to jump to their defense and constantly deflect to black lives matter and how "it's time someone started to fight back," and how "this is the start of the 2nd American Revolution."

I've always wondered why the Bundites were hailed as patriots and Constitutionalists when they were breaking the law, making threats of violence, and using arms as a means of intimidation of physical violence yet black lives matter is so easily dismissed as something so "diabalocally evil," as people make it out to be.

Some people don't live in the real world, I swear.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tuomptonite

You're not alone.

You know what holds us back? Communication. We don't communicate.

ATS is filled up with wannabe comedians and their "clever," comments, ignorant off-topic partisan drive-by's, and ridiculous and completely unfounded conspiracy theories.

Half the time, people post for stars and to "win an argument." There is so much divide within the American populace (especially on matters of upmost importance) such as the political climate/structure... it's not too hard to see many of the problems we face as a nation today.

But I forget, those silly little non-essential ideals such as "acceptance, truth, justice, equality, compassion, empathy, understanding, unconditional love, fairness, honesty, integrity, humility, etc etc," are silly liberal communist dictator hogwash.

We need moar war and bigger TV's and phonez!!1

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Tuomptonite

When it happens every time in every city, yes. This IS what BLM is all about.

We elected a black President Twice! Don't give me this BS about equal rights. Not one of those dirtbags destroying their cities and neighborhoods was ever oppressed, enslaved or lacked equal rights.

Hundreds of thousands of police officers interact with millions of Americans every day without issue, but for some reason everytime a black person is killed by a police officer (which is actually not statistically common) everyone loses their SNIP.

Then it turns out the person killed was a lifelong dirtbag who was up to no good. Every Time.

I don't know what the solution is, but this is absurd. All of this is over an imagined unfounded grievance being fed to them by the media, social and MSM.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Month after month we watch BLM protesters walk our cities streets, loot, disrupt, and kill. 

When did BLM say its okay to do this? They have said a lot of crazy stuff and they do disrupt, goodness they disrupt, but where did they say killing and looting is okay?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join