It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black lives matter (more then anybody else)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

How often do you see minorities on here complaining about any of the things the emaciated white American male constantly cries about?

Every other day it's another thread about victimised the American white conservative man is and how everybody is destroying their culture or lack thereof. They are without a doubt the most paranoid, mollycoddled, emotionally immature and ineffectual men on the planet.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

If they don't have a culture, it can't be destroyed, so please make up your mind.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

So as a white male that worked very hard to where I got to in life. I shouldn't worry about getting robbed? Because it happened to me more than once and not by another white male.

When you have stuff to loose, Yeah you worry about losing it.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kazber

Or is that racist to say that I have been robbed by a black male?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm not going to explain my point again so you can argue with your misconceptions of what's being said and present it as some kind of counter. Waste of time.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Czulkangg

Now before you say o well thats just a few bad people who don't belong to blm thats BS they started the protest its their fault period.

Oh, I thought it started when another brother got shot.

More white people are shot by cops. Why no riots or media attention on those people? 6% of black people (men) commit over half the violent crime in this country. Do you think that might have something to do with it?

The white establishment kills more people round the world, period. Since you went parabolic, so did I.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Black lives matter is a hate group pure and simple

More than that, they should be branded a terrorist organization.

Soros' plan is working beautifully. Hell, at this rate, we'll have his federalized police force before the election!

After the fix is in securely for Hillary, we'll be full speed to the NWO in no time!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

That's why we should NOT brand them a terrorist organization!

Free speech, is free speech.

Jail and punish the looters and rioters, but please, leave free speech alone!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

I'm not going to explain my point again so you can argue with your misconceptions of what's being said and present it as some kind of counter. Waste of time.

Yes, yes, I get it. You don't want to address that other groups might have grievances outside of the preferred ones because you likely think it's all our fault they have grievances to begin with.
edit on 22-9-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Gazrok

That's why we should NOT brand them a terrorist organization!

Free speech, is free speech.

Jail and punish the looters and rioters, but please, leave free speech alone!

Well I don't know exactly.

The radio this morning was playing a clip of a rioter who point blank said they had decided to come out of their neighborhoods and terrorize rich neighborhoods to make them listen.

If you ask me, that's a step up from simple rioting to actual terrorism - threatening to attack others with intent to terrorize them into the preferred action.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

You clearly dont get it and I'm certainly not going to argue your strawman. See ya.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkangg
Black lives matter is a hate group pure and simple, the BLM protests last night prove so, reporters attacked on live tv, stores looted and some burned, people attacked because they are white, people shot, hateful things be spewex from protesters and all started by a "peaceful" blm protest. Now before you say o well thats just a few bad people who dont belong to blm thats BS they started the protest its their fault period. The election on the first black president was supposed to heal the deep wounds in our country but it has made them way worse why is that?? Anyway say what you will now, BLM should be disbanded and thier leaders arrested for hate crimes and inciting a riot.

First off, I can see where you are coming from. It certainly appears that there is a crap-ton of hate in those protests. There is also a crap-ton of unnecessary violence. I would say that a great deal of the violence is coming from individuals who are not necessarily connected to the movement, in other words a few bad apples that think a protest gives them free reign to act the hoodlum, commit wanton violence and destroy their own community or whatever community in which the protest is being staged.

So I think we can agree with that.

But what are they angry about? Systemic racism that has it's hold in our police forces...who are quicker to pull the trigger and execute people for the color of their skin.... And while that Police on African American violence may be exaggerated by the media, and may actually appear to be something than it really is, in some cases; it is just a symptom of something larger. To me it seems pretty oppressive, having witnessed the crime of "DWB" (Driving While Black) a few times myself, as well as hearing stories from my friends and coworkers.

But rather than trying to calm things down, the system seems to stir things up even more. You're calling BLM a hate group, understandably. But they're acting out against a system that seems to hate them as well. Which causes them to lash out, which causes you to last out....it's a never ending circle, with a non-existent dialogue towards resolution. In fact those that could possibly start a dialogue are denying that there's any racism at all... Or blaming it on Obama. It's insane.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kazber

I dont see why you should worry, that's a fearful way to live and doesn't do much for a person's wellbeing. If there's an actual identifiable threat, do your best to prepare for it...it's a lot more productive than worrying.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

We've had the left already target those they didn't like with the IRS.

Do we really need to start parsing speech in order to brand them as terrorists?

It's already illegal to loot.

Saying you want to loot is not illegal.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

How often do you see minorities on here complaining about any of the things the emaciated white American male constantly cries about?

Every other day it's another thread about victimised the American white conservative man is and how everybody is destroying their culture or lack thereof. They are without a doubt the most paranoid, mollycoddled, emotionally immature and ineffectual men on the planet.

So is this what the kids are talking about when they say

TRIGGERED ?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You clearly dont get it and I'm certainly not going to argue your strawman. See ya.

Spare me your outrage and elitism.

In other words, no minorities ever complain here. Therefore, the minorities are the most virtuous because there are no voices complaining. Except there are reasons for that outside of your supposition that they are the most longsuffering and virtuous and that's why you don't see them complain. There are a couple other reasons contributing to the lack of minority voice moaning I can think of:

1. You simply aren't looking. There are LGBTQ voices on here who are quite active in complaining on behalf of their advocacy groups for example. There have also been very strong voices for the BLM and leftist voices arguing in support. To claim they are not here and they do not complain is either simple ignorance or willful blindness in an attempt to make your point.

2. This board is multi-national not necessarily inclusive in the PC sense. The population is self-selecting and not recruited based on their demography ... so sorry! You aren't going to have the gender binary Buddhist half-African voice on every topic because the board admins didn't go out and specifically recruit one. If one finds its way here ... AWESOME!

As far as threads about what your pet peeve happens to be, then don't read them. I don't generally read every thread on this board if the title or opening statements look like something I have no patience for or interest in. If you find such threads to bogus, no one forces you to enter them.

Of course, there is a certain class of atheist poster who makes this same type of complaint about threads discussing Christianity and gets told the same thing, and yet, they remarkably always find their way into them in order to specifically b!tch, moan and complain that the thread even has the temerity to exist in the first place.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Oh god....another thread on ATS for people to moan about black people . Whoopee

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join