It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Look Behind the Veil of Illusion at a Clinton Rally

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Honestly when I was in high school I wasn't much interested in politics. If I went to a political rally I'd be genuinely excited to be on tv and to see a "famous celebrity" politician. When I was in university I got interested in politics and if I went to a political rally I'd be more likely to mount a protest and disrupt the event.

Those high schoolers played the part of excited fangirls really well. The rest of America isn't so excited by the prospect of Hillary in power anymore.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Agreed. Good for you on being civil disobedient.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

If you support Clintons you support rapists. End of story. You can rationalize or attack other posters, but this is the bottom line.

Excuse me I believe that to slander. Even here on the inter you can be held liable.

As you well know from the prior coverage of "slick Willy's" affairs covered this. THEY WERE AFFAIRS. As Robin Williams would say " Bill got a bj from a jewish girl. Of course he hide that poop from his wife."

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: stosh64

It's a serious question.

Aside from infowars, what is fabricated?

What makes it look like a Hollywood set? Are you saying that the photo of trump doesn't have an army of people behind the scenes to film, produce and broadcast him?

when I first viewed the video a week ago I knew right away it was phony. The audience was controlled and told when to applaud. They all raised their I phones together in unison. The music. It all seemed like a commercial. Instead of common sense and logical reasoning. It was a try to be a cool production, with no substance and no shortage of nonsense. Aimed at the trusting simpletons.

Not like an uncontrolled Trump rally. Where you have a real representation of the general population attending. They only kick out obvious operatives there to disrupt. It's more like going to an event like a concert.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB

If you support Clintons you support rapists. End of story. You can rationalize or attack other posters, but this is the bottom line.

Excuse me I believe that to slander. Even here on the inter you can be held liable.

As you well know from the prior coverage of "slick Willy's" affairs covered this. THEY WERE AFFAIRS. As Robin Williams would say " Bill got a bj from a jewish girl. Of course he hide that poop from his wife."

What about all the women that said they were raped by him?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I remember you and I agree. Skeptical nonsense because they would never do that to their own people, surely.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Why would they hold a rally and not tell everyone where it is being held?
They knew the turnout would be terrible.
The only reasonable explanation is an attempt to control the image being broadcast.

They did...

mobile.twitter.com...

I wonder if this is what everyone saw- The link you posted says RSVP and then you get his

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

a reply to: stosh64

It's a serious question.

Aside from infowars, what is fabricated?

What makes it look like a Hollywood set? Are you saying that the photo of trump doesn't have an army of people behind the scenes to film, produce and broadcast him?

Check the video, of the reporter going in after the event. In the official release, you see what seems to be a crowd, and her on stage, but the venue is very small, with very little seating. It's staged to appear as though she has support, and the people there were bused in high school students, on a field trip, not actual supporters. Hence, a fabricated appearance of support.

If she's truly in the lead, as some polls and pundits claim, then why not just have a real rally, and let all those supporters in to cheer for her?

At the NC appearance, there were a couple of kids that got tossed out, and you can see empty gym behind them, as they exit, supposedly during the event, no supporters at all. Very odd. Now, this. I believe the polls lie, and that she doesn't have nearly the support they claim, and her campaign is covering that up with staging of this sort.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

a reply to: DAVID64

I think in this case, I don't think this was meant to be a big event.

Just seems there are so many half arsed attempts to hang crap on Hillary, when there is real, proper stuff out there, it makes those doing it look immature and lazy.

Assange needs to hurry up and do what he's threatening to do.
agreed, he does. If he releases it too late all it will do is assure Trump's victory, and ruin the chances of progressives. It's probably too late anyways, meaning too close to the election for a different democrat candidate to be fielded.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
November 2, 2016

All of a sudden rally attendance matters to the MSM... when Hillary has 10,000 attendees.
www.azcentral.com...

Sorry Hillary. Trump has enjoyed larger crowds than this FOR MONTHS.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join