It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Look Behind the Veil of Illusion at a Clinton Rally

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: stosh64

It's a serious question.

Aside from infowars, what is fabricated?

What makes it look like a Hollywood set? Are you saying that the photo of trump doesn't have an army of people behind the scenes to film, produce and broadcast him?

Serious question? OK. Serious answer:

No. That's not the issue. Hillary is a lot better funded and has a much bigger "army of people" to do what she wants. Hillary is filmed front on with people behind her clapping at every phrase. If there is an audience shot, which is rare, it is filmed at an angle so that no empty seats are shown and you get the impression this "rally" is crowded with people. In a normal rally the candidate effectively "stands on a soapbox" and gives a speech attempting to attract as many people as possible. Indeed, people are hired by the campaign whose job it is to encourage people to show up. I'm friends with a guy who had a job like that for (of all people) McGovern. he'd go into bars, buy some drinks, and say there was a great rally about to happen and these guys should show up. That was his job.

But with a Hillary rally, you have to be "on the list" to get in. You can't be just a random person wanting to see the candidate. And when you get a shot of the actual event from behind, you see it is extremely small with lots of empty chairs. Like a puffer fish, the presentation of the rally makes it appear much larger than it really is. It's an invitation-only event, and for as rally, that's an oxymoron. The reporting of it is a managed event.

Now with a Trump rally, or remember the Obama rallies, they film it from behind, and the place is packed. Of course, they are doping that on purpose as well, because the truly packed rallies that Trump and Obama can get are an advantage to the campaign.

edit on 9/21/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Looks like a packed cafeteria for todays 'rally'.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: laughingdog

Is that the green screen video? I tried to get it to work but couldn't.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Twitter feed of WESH 2 Local News Station in Florida.

twitter.com...

So looks like in the rally room there might be 200 people,
live video in the twitter feed.

Video here:
twitter.com...

Maybe 200 + ...very small crowd.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

It's an invitation-only event, and for as rally, that's an oxymoron. The reporting of it is a managed event.

Exactly, your post explained it better than I could.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Thanks for the link!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Why would they hold a rally and not tell everyone where it is being held?
They knew the turnout would be terrible.
The only reasonable explanation is an attempt to control the image being broadcast.

"History is beholden to where the camera is pointed and who's telling the story."

-can't remember who said that.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Maybe it's me, but Hillary's campaign is being run so strangely. It appears to be mainly for looks, not for votes. Tightly controlled, very few in the audience, and some of her videos really do have that 'green screen' look to them....such as when she's in that green jacket down to her knees (yeah, I joked that it looks like mold growing on her corpse, and I don't apologize for it), and there's her plane in the background. She appears superimposed on that background. Doesn't look natural AT ALL.

If I didn't know any better, I would say that she knows she has bought her way into the White House, and all of this is for show to make it look like she's actually campaigning, versus putting on a few dog and pony shows for the news. It has such an unnatural feel to it. I've seen this woman campaign before (four years ago), and it was nothing like this.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
Maybe it's me, but Hillary's campaign is being run so strangely. It appears to be mainly for looks, not for votes. Tightly controlled, very few in the audience, and some of her videos really do have that 'green screen' look to them....such as when she's in that green jacket down to her knees (yeah, I joked that it looks like mold growing on her corpse, and I don't apologize for it), and there's her plane in the background. She appears superimposed on that background. Doesn't look natural AT ALL.

If I didn't know any better, I would say that she knows she has bought her way into the White House, and all of this is for show to make it look like she's actually campaigning, versus putting on a few dog and pony shows for the news. It has such an unnatural feel to it. I've seen this woman campaign before (four years ago), and it was nothing like this.

Your second sentence says everything FS. If the vast majority of
people were still asleep appearances would translate into votes.
Evidently the PTBs denial blinders: about the failure of their pro-
paganda Wurlitzer, are almost as big as on the puppets they're putsching.
edit on 21-9-2016 by derfreebie because: We're on. Monday is a swing state all by itself

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I like how she says "our" and "we."

She hasn't driven a vehicle in over 30 years. She only flies private. She is surrounded by private armed security. She gets paid millions of dollars an hour.

3% of her money goes to "charity."

She represents herself and her puppet masters.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

If I didn't know any better, I would say that she knows she has bought her way into the White House, and all of this is for show to make it look like she's actually campaigning, versus putting on a few dog and pony shows for the news.

ding, ding, ding....got another winner right her gentlemen....

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

But with a Hillary rally, you have to be "on the list" to get in. You can't be just a random person wanting to see the candidate.

her opponent asked gun nuts to kill her, maybes that's why their holding smaller, vetted events.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

But with a Hillary rally, you have to be "on the list" to get in. You can't be just a random person wanting to see the candidate.

her opponent asked gun nuts to kill her

Um, no... he didn't.

I have to give credit to the progressives for using Nazi tactics though. Repeating the same bs over and over again until people believe it might not be an ethical approach, but its obviously effective.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

her opponent asked gun nuts to kill her, maybes that's why their holding smaller, vetted events.

Don't be ridiculous! He did not ask "gun nuts" to kill her. Jeez, you progressives will do or say anything hoping that everybody is as much of a dimwit as you and will actually believe it.

It's really kinda funny.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Um, no... he didn't.

yes he did.

I have to give credit to the progressives for using Nazi tactics though. Repeating the same bs over and over again until people believe it might not be an ethical approach, but its obviously effective.

giving yourself credit for repeating lies?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Hey. I like that!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
She will stop at nothing to win , what a pathetic person.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Just like he asked Putin to hack Hillary?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Chadwickus

Oh I see, so one class of high schoolers represents everyone who went there?

Did you even look at the video or picture I posted??

I count 50 or so folding chairs for the audience.

So yeah, a High School field trip pretty much made up her 'rally'.

ETA: Oh yeah, I forgot the Hillary press corp, they probably doubled the attendees.

Seriously man, I don't see why you waste your time. It's obvious the person has an agenda coming into the thread and never bothered to see the video or read anything. It's here to debunk, no matter if it doesn't even know what it's debunking.

But the fact that Hillary did not publicize WHERE this 'rally' was, that it was obvious that certain privileged members of the press *were* given preknowledge of where this was, and that the only people found by the reporter leaving the 'rally' were high school students that were scheduled *???* to be there.

So how the heck is this even called a 'rally'? What person running for president of this country has EVER avoided the general public as much as Pickles has? She can't even manage to leave a non-publicized event w/o sneaking out the back door to avoid interacting with us hoi-polloi.

And don't make the mistake of calling me a Trump tard. I've made it clear how I feel about Trump. What I care about is HONESTY. And there is NONE OF THAT EVIDENT in Pickles Clinton and her hubby Slick 'I like to rape women and girls' Willy Clinton. How ANYONE can support such evil is beyond me. Unless of course, all those women who have reported Billy raping her are lying. Sure. They're all liars. Even though not one of them has made a dime off the telling of this.

If you support Clintons you support rapists. End of story. You can rationalize or attack other posters, but this is the bottom line.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hotintexas

Don't be ridiculous! He did not ask "gun nuts" to kill her. Jeez, you progressives will do or say anything hoping that everybody is as much of a dimwit as you and will actually believe it.

It's really kinda funny.

Hey, don't mess with the mkultra programming! This is what the television tells him, so it must be true! SMH. That is truly sad--that someone repeats the propaganda that the mainstream media spouts, and actually freaking BELIEVES IT! Do they bleat like a sheep too?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join