It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Presents: Hologram Hillary - The Media/MSM is FAKE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Doesn't that guy realize if he touches that Cheshire-cat grinning chipmunk face he might turn to stone?

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
Just when I thought ATS had reached Peak Stupid, this thread comes along.

Good times!

If you're going to resort to "indirect" personal attacks against the OP the least you could do is spend some time refuting at least one of his many well presented points.

I see that he replied to you with substance, something you forgot to include in your first comment (that mug of beer don't count).

At first glance the hologram theory is very difficult to even consider, but if you look at how warped and twisted the people pulling the strings are, one would probably realize that they might get a sinister joy out of this type of trickery.

They are known occultists who are known to attend secret societies known for sacrificial ceremonies, once you realize this you will realize anything is possible. Blood is their nectar.

If CNN has been faking news broadcasts since the 90s (the fake Iraq war clip) who's to say that Hillary's campaign wouldn't fake a rally? The advances in technology would certainly allow it...luckily we have people like Boncho willing to think outside the box and notice these odd discrepancies.

I'm left scratching my head saying "WTF?"
edit on 19-9-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

you're wasting your time, friend. they're called "sheeple" for a reason.

great thread though.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
As i pointed out on the morning of the event the hillary campaign nc website came up empty when the Greensboro zip code was entered for events search.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I'm still getting over the shock of Boncho gone CT. But you've only
scratched the surface amigo. With todays tech why risk another
Kennedy?

SnF
edit on Ram91916v51201600000021 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalVigilante420

Good times!

If you're going to resort to "indirect" personal attacks against the OP the least you could do is spend some time refuting at least one of his many well presented points.

He doesn't have any well presented points.

I see that he replied to you with substance

No, he responded with nonsense. He has no evidence to support his claims. His theory doesn't even pass the smell test. It's not logical. It's not rational. It doesn't withstand scrutiny at any level. It can be dismissed purely by reference to Occam's Razor.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Can you explain why when viewed side by side, one video shows Hillary "disappearing" while another video broadcast simultaneously from a slightly different angle doesn't?

No. Not beyond more conjecture and opinion, anyway. All this boils down to is your opinion that it doesn't look like her and a lack of understanding in how live streaming isn't crystal clear quality all the time.

But because it's Hillary, all the people crapping their pants over her flock to it and scream how righteous and true it has to be, if for no other reason than because Hillary.

Thankfully the thread is now in the proper forum, where credible proof and evidence isn't required.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalVigilante420

Good times!

I see that he replied to you with substance, something you forgot to include in your first comment (that mug of beer don't count).

At first glance the hologram theory is very difficult to even consider, but if you look at how warped and twisted the people pulling the strings are, one would probably realize that they might get a sinister joy out of this type of trickery.

They are known occultists who are known to attend secret societies known for sacrificial ceremonies, once you realize this you will realize anything is possible. Blood is their nectar.

If CNN has been faking news broadcasts since the 90s (the fake Iraq war clip) who's to say that Hillary's campaign wouldn't fake a rally? The advances in technology would certainly allow it...luckily we have people like Boncho willing to think outside the box and notice these odd discrepancies.

I'm left scratching my head saying "WTF?"

Lol. What's there to refute?

YouTube videos? What's the point anyway?

I've already seen the "Hillbots," and "sheeple," insults to those who don't outright believe this at face value.

Your entire post sounds like baseless speculation - and you want others to disprove that?

That's not how it works. Sorry, OP, but I'm not watching poorly edited YouTube videos that supposedly capture... whatever it is you're trying to claim.

Hillary is now a hologram? I thought she was dead and had clones though?

Which one is it? There's so many Clinton conspiracies - it's hard keeping them seperate. And clearly, she can't be a hologram clone who is dead... so SOMEONE is spreading lies.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Can you explain why when viewed side by side, one video shows Hillary "disappearing" while another video broadcast simultaneously from a slightly different angle doesn't?

No. Not beyond more conjecture and opinion, anyway. All this boils down to is your opinion that it doesn't look like her and a lack of understanding in how live streaming isn't crystal clear quality all the time.

But because it's Hillary, all the people crapping their pants over her flock to it and scream how righteous and true it has to be, if for no other reason than because Hillary.

Thankfully the thread is now in the proper forum, where credible proof and evidence isn't required.

People don't understand coding, obviously.

A video with poor pixelation comes out and it's suddenly "REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTER CAUGHT ON TELEVISION."

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
There was a thread a while back showing how a video of an AI or electronically produced 'human' reporter could look and sound exactly like the real thing. It was seamless with a real recording of a real human. I don't even know what words to use to describe it better than that.

Can anyone find it based on my meager description? I'm not even sure if it was here or elsewhere. I do know that the technology to fake things on video far outpaces our ability to detect it.

And I agree with the OP - those cell phone screens don't match what they're supposedly taping, and if that's the venue for a rally, where the hell are all the people outside? All those flags? Red and white stripes should show up real well on those cell phone screens. The parking and cars for the 500-1000 rally goers? The lines of people waiting to get in and be searched by the SS before entering? The campaign motorcade NEVER reaches the venue before the crowds form, they're always running later than that.

Best of all is the look on the face of the Secret Service agent on the right of 'New Healthy Hillary' exiting Chelsea's Secret Medical Miracle and Spa errr... apartment.

Not only is the distance between him and the 'protectee' all wrong for a NYC street scene with a very crowded venue waiting for her to exit a well known preannounced location that's LIVE on all TV stations, which is as dangerous as a situation gets, but he looks utterly dejected and disgusted with himself and the situation. A Presidential Candidate Secret Service agent post should be one of pride and 'top of the game' demeanor. Instead he looks like he's thinking of how he doesn't want to see himself on the evening news doing THIS.

The Secret Service NEVER lets the protectee walk so far from a building to the curb and waiting car in an open area like that, not since Reagan got shot and one of their own took a bullet. You clear the effing street of cars and people and run that bullet proof van right up next to the building door and usher your protectee into it with one or two waves to the kept-at-a-real distance crowd. None of this friendly 'oh look there's Hillary, honey go up and ask her to stop like a good target and take a picture with you' crap. Who the hell lets their little kid stand next to assassin bullet bait?

That stroll 'New Hillary' took waving and stopping for pictures with the little girl was unprecedented. Can we say 'Dakota Apartments?' Sniper from any of the surrounding completely unvetted, unprepared for ahead of time buildings????

Twenty different Secret Service protocol rules being broken in just that 20 second video...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

That's not how it works. Sorry, OP, but I'm not watching poorly edited YouTube videos that supposedly capture... whatever it is you're trying to claim.

LOL so you will just bury your head in the sand and plead blind ignorance?

You've made multiple posts attacking the thread content even though you have admitted yourself to not viewing the thread content. It's pretty safe to say that anything you post will have no merit whatsoever.

Have a good day.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Is this the thread in question?

New Tech Shows Why You Can't Trust Anything You See on the News

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've seen a few others discussing similar things.

Hope that helps

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

That's the same idea, but the video I remember seeing was a pretty Asian lady reading the news.

Thanks for the link though. Yeegods, that technology is scary. If they can do that, why are we stuck with ugly Hillary and Orange Trump? They could be giving us a voting choice between Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Or Thomas Jefferson and George Washington.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Belgianbeer

It takes a special kind of stupid to not see that this thread is a repeat of the last thread, and comments within that thread.

Polishing a turd doesn't make it less of a turd, whether one fawns over the person doing the polishing or not.

Except the only turd being polished is when the MSM tries to make it appear that Hillary events actually have anyone there on the inside to report on the event being real, with real people there.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Easily explained within the context of all other available information. They are broadcasting a feed, which modifies the Hillary replacement, each single feed can have its own errors. When it does, that feed experiences "missing Hillarys".

Now lets dress the facts:

1. They purposely prevented up to 1000 people from entering.

There were varying estimates Thursday on just how many people came to hear Clinton, ranging from 500 to 1,500. Sour ce: Greensboro.com More than 1,000 people remained outside the UNCG venue, waiting to see her, when officials deemed the hall filled and closed the door.

2. Two people were kicked out of an empty gym. - You can hear Hillary speaking in the background, is this part of the broadcast?

3. No maps, directions or anything on where it was held or how to get there, no advertising. - It appears they not only kicked people out or prevented them from attending, but they never wanted them to get there in the first place.

Conclusion: They clearly only wanted "Approved" visitors.

A local blog by someone friends with the Mayor & others who went (3 apparently, democrat & supporters), the blog post mocked them for the poor "selfie" skills. In fact, all the other pictures out there, appear to be from the 'official' productions. These are gems, as they appear to be real pictures from the event (except almost each one is blurry or obscured).
Link

Blurry Picture

Hiding her face

The only CLEAR, real picture from that day:

Is that Hillary? In my opinion, and that of numerous impartial observers (asked people with no political affiliation) NO!

More on Fakery:

At first, others posted this picture:

Which was used to "debunk" the idea she might not've been present. My current theory is that she was indeed present, but she was her body double, the same woman from outside the medical facility.

That large picture does not have any high-def copies online. All postings seem to be low def. And well, it's possible the some people may have been there, it doesn't explain why they needed to fake other footage though. There is a few anomalies with it too!

Like: Lobster Boy

Stretch Armstrong

The one picture that exists from the post recap, shows someone who is clearly not Hillary Clinton, but looks almost identical to the body-double she used the day she was sick on the 9.11 memorial. You remember, the woman who came out of the medical unit (Chelsea's "apartment")

You can tell its not Hillary because she has an open-lip-smile, any forceful smiling at all and her mouth opens wide, bearing her teeth. Yet this other woman, struggles to make the same pose with her face.

With all the other instances of alteration, or fakery, we then have Hillary disappearing out of frame, completely. Some people are saying its normal compression artifacts, but ignore the frame where she vanished entirely. Or ignore where she waves into a crowd of nothing, at a blank area behind her where a flag is.

When we have clear instances of fakery involved, where do we then draw the line. With the help of others posting, like Reverbs especially, we've managed to flesh out a few of the W questions, we just don't know the full story or how far the deception goes. It does appear however, HRC has her body double making her appearances, & they are faking footage to match it up, to appear as though she herself is there. They purposely lied and kicked people out or prevented them from coming in...not even a well executed deception to be honest.
edit on 19-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

People don't understand coding, obviously.

A video with poor pixelation comes out and it's suddenly "REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTER CAUGHT ON TELEVISION."

Please see this post please. If coding has caused the issues that have come out of Greensboro, we have bigger problems. Coding caused 1000 people from being blocked entrance, coding cause the Mayor to take blurry pictures, coding caused Hillary's body double to be photographed with the local Mayor, coding caused a phantom hand to penetrate Hillary's skull, coding caused peoples phones to display objects that weren't in front of them, coding caused a whole bunch of WTF!

That means, Matrix?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I was going to say I cannot believe anyone is dumb enough to fall for this gibberish, but apparently the OP has swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Not only is Boncho On point but we are talking about MY Freaking area..

I'm not hearing any about this.. Guys.. I'm not a shutin.. I know all the bartenders all the people all over town.. it's a college town you know University of North Carolina. Greensboro the event was at University of North Carolina Greensboro.. It's a system of universities now.

There is almost No Freaking way I wouldn't be aware of everything that happened, and yet I'm not.

I was wearing a UNCG shirt the other day to work and someone thought it was for the 49ers.. It was for Niner nation.. My exes sister went to school at UNCG.

And looking into local sources I know about and would trust.. They are coming up with VERY odd stories that make no sense.

I'm not sure what to think, but Hillary being dead is looking more likely.

GUYS look at the articles I posted. inside the event is a 2/3 empty room on a COLLEGE campus that's BIG. I've been to that building. My exes sister let us in.. 1,500 people can easily fit into that building lol. And it's an area of North Carolina that likes Hillary. You can count the people inside as being 400-500 just count up and crossways for the three main section do multiplication.

Then look at the pictures of the "lines"

the article says 500 showed up or maybe 1500 showed up.. And 1,000 not let inside.. If 500 show up and they turn away 1,000 they are talking to ghosts..

Are you guys not copying?

I don't know what it means, but I'm missing a video I would trust as being real and I can't get it.. I think it's lost.

Some fakery is going on.. Not sure on the type.

about 20,000 students attend that campus. Gawd I wish my exes sister was still in school. She would have been there as the super feminist she is.

WAIT... THey built a new rec center finished in August.. MAybe that's the one she was at not quite ringing my bells as to memory..

LITTLE heads up for you goofs out there ok..

newsandfeatures.uncg.edu...

REC Center:

A 54-foot climbing wall. Seven basketball courts. A mat room for combative arts. And a roof patio for outdoor classes and events.

...216,000-square-foot space designed to strengthen Spartans and bring the campus community together.

EDIT:

SORRY re read the old articles and she was at the OLD rec center, but trust me it's BIG.

That campus is crazy guys..

And whats the difference between a puppet

and

a fake puppet?

Nothing.

Ron paul just used a practice basketball gym and we all fit easily inside and no one was blocking the doors. I think it was like 2,000 people and he let anyone who wanted take pictures with him. That's not how you count peopel at big events for fire codes and such.. It's what you do when you want to have a tiny audience.

It's no secret Hillary dead or alive is hiding from the public eye.
Good move don't be public when you want to be the MOST public figure in the world.. Good move. Makes sense.
edit on 19-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
a reply to: Shamrock6

Conclusion: They clearly only wanted "Approved" visitors.

Her events website asks for name, phone, email and zip code to attend one of her events.

I'd say they screen for pre-approved attendees. That's how it appears to me.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Yes in my searches to find sources I came into a bunch of locked doors EVERY Hillary event website to actually find out where and when to get there was blocked by a wall of giving up personal info.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that.

edit on 19-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join